It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking, Zimmerman sighting

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Attention Zimmerman sighted,yes, the news used the term Zimmerman sighting, kinda like bigfoot.

abcnews.go.com...

Sanford Police Department Capt. Jim McAuliffe told ABC News that Zimmerman "pulled an individual from a truck that had rolled over" at the intersection of a Florida highway last week. Florida Highway Patrol is now handling the case, McAuliffe said.

The crash occurred at the intersection of I-4 and route 417, police said. The crash site is less than a mile from where he shot Martin.

It's the first known sighting of Zimmerman since he left the courtroom

That is all.

+38 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Faster than a speeding arrest warrant. More powerful than a federal charge sheet. Able to leap tall cases with a single acquittal, it's Zimmer-man!

(Sorry.. I really tried. I did. I couldn't resist. That writes itself. It really really does. Someone just needs the suit with a biz 'Z' on the chest. lol)

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Character counts. And it seems he has a good one. Think of the millions of other people in the world who would just gawk and keep on driving.Good job,Mr. Zimmerman.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Faster than a speeding arrest warrant. More powerful than a federal charge sheet. Able to leap tall cases with a single acquittal, it's Zimmer-man!

(Sorry.. I really tried. I did. I couldn't resist. That writes itself. It really really does. Someone just needs the suit with a biz 'Z' on the chest. lol)

Zimmer-man

Oh that's funny,

+29 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
He will probably get sued because he did not use the proper neck support techniques when pulling the individual out....and most likely it will become a racial thing stating he was purposely trying to paralyze the accident victim. I can see Obama now stating that the accident victim could have been him and what a tragedy it was that someone tried to help in an improper manner...
edit on 7/22/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Is ABC trying to get this guy killed? I know! Let's post this unpopular man's whereabouts every time he pops up so all the people who hate him know EXACTLY where he is at all times. Gotta keep an eye on those guys who are acquitted, you know lest they go about murdering lots of people.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Attention Zimmerman sighted,yes, the news used the term Zimmerman sighting, kinda like bigfoot.

abcnews.go.com...

Sanford Police Department Capt. Jim McAuliffe told ABC News that Zimmerman "pulled an individual from a truck that had rolled over" at the intersection of a Florida highway last week. Florida Highway Patrol is now handling the case, McAuliffe said.

The crash occurred at the intersection of I-4 and route 417, police said. The crash site is less than a mile from where he shot Martin.

It's the first known sighting of Zimmerman since he left the courtroom

That is all.

He's a HERO!!!!

People can stop protesting now!

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

The crash is being investigated, this could get ugly.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

that had me cracking up. great job! You should meme that right away! I also see a comic or two popping up now.

when I saw this story pop up I thought this was a joke. you would think if you were just acquitted of murder and manslaughter that you'd remain hidden until the dust clears.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Thought he would have learned by now a good deed never goes unpunished

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Is there news on the race of the driver that Zimmerman helped, my conspiracy theorist mind tells me that if the driver was a black person then there will be stories doing the rounds that Zimmerman is not a racist as he helped a black man in danger?

If the driver is a white person, then my theory sucks.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Shouldn't he be looking after his news company,,,,ZBC?,,mR. Zimmerman,,,please,,try a new career, as Corp. Leader,,, please,,
,,, oh and good job,, maybe u were just meant too save this guy,, for some unknown reason,,

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Right before he pulled the man from the truck, witnesses heard him shout "Not on my watch!"

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Good on him. He's been given mindless death threats and all kinds of legal threats.
Now hes going to come out smelling like roses.

He is a hero!!!

+15 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Honestly?

Leave the guy alone. Don't you think he has been through enough?

If people judged themselves as harshly as they judge others it would be a much better world.

edit on 22-7-2013 by playernumber13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by playernumber13
Honestly?

Leave the guy alone. Don't you think he has been through enough?

If people judged themselves as harshly as they judge others it would be a much better world.

edit on 22-7-2013 by playernumber13 because: (no reason given)

Top comment of the afternoon!

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krazysh0t
Is ABC trying to get this guy killed? I know! Let's post this unpopular man's whereabouts every time he pops up so all the people who hate him know EXACTLY where he is at all times. Gotta keep an eye on those guys who are acquitted, you know lest they go about murdering lots of people.

Yes they are. They misreported the whole case along with nbc re-editing the phone calls and also reported him as being white, when he is in fact latino.

They wont this guy to go away because all that finger pointing is about to come back and harm them.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

its the only funny thing to do with any of this noise.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
well since the thread i stated got closed due to this one (which didn't even show up on the OLD search engine
), i will past my comments here.

so the "EVIL" Zimmerman doesn't seem to be all that "evil" does he? i mean after all he KNOWS HIS LIFE IS IN DANGER, from the racists that are upset because he was found not guilty. he apparently has felt the need to use a "bullet proof vest" when he goes out in public, as he is more than well aware of the danger. yet he sees someone in danger and STILL helps possibly risking his life if the wrong people see him. that takes a BIG PAIR of BRASS ONES, to do in his currant situation. he apparently did not witness the accident and as such had no reason he HAD TO stick around, let alone help someone he doesn't even know. but HE TOOK THE RISK ANYWAY and helped the family. i guess he may have felt that even if his life was at risk, so was the family's and thus decided that it was worth the RISK to help them.

not that "RACE" matters but it would be interesting if we knew that in this case, just imagine if it was a "black" family, do you think that might have changed some of the peoples minds who are all for LYNCHING him, just because he killed a black person in apparent self defense, and was found not guilty as no one could "prove" that it was not self defense?

edit on 22-7-2013 by generik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Great now we're going to find out what race the people who he saved were. If they were anything other than black, good ole al and jessie (don't deserved capitals for their names) going to chime in how if it was a black person he would have let them die or some other kind of baloney!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join