It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From the future

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
received from unknown place or time

we have found E@r/h.2013S

the previously unknown planet in sector n#10-s which was confirmed to be in the 3brz99 region from a class v$3 tri=sun system sum 5 revolution bi//un1mth bl7/upnr7k cycles has primitive us`1A# type spinoff with symptomatic species mental deform #3ry complex and confirmed 10pg level oxyhydr3 abundance

B12

Moon emulation program successful

Species upgrade and time stamp active

minute control of their seconds initiated

10000yr1

Nothing to report the species didn't last a no2ther 10000 years in this system. Pyramid construction confirmed but a quantum shift in me#$ga1 cells left them subject to interspecies resource control and we didn't have to do anything Upon moonminesleep2cycle wakenreport1sequence hc1 the animal life is in abundance in the lower regions of the planet but just as experiment a2k3q4planet1 and a=1planet2 their Venus and Mars apparently the system is radioactive and doomed for loss of atmospheric and spinsometric2a.22 the moon is to be moved to v...

transmission lost vecton3c/p0

confirmed weight to light ratio tracking indicates all resources and atmosphere recovered with last cp30n message

experiment failed

universal 15.53.0000000000.z3.0-9 dimension levelzaAzeta1 pointed unknown

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
every time i try read a full a line from left to right my brain hurts.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by AlchemistSwami

I dunno man, I think it's a lie.

I should know, I'm from the internet.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by FeelingPure
every time i try read a full a line from left to right my brain hurts.

I can only be hopeful the recovered transmission is benign an not just in nature but essence and no hurt was meant in its capture confirmation or correlation

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
looks like we lose the ability to write a coherent message in the future....
anyhoo, star and flag for the idea

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   

More "short story" than "personal story".....no?

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
With all due respect, in my opinion, no insult intended, I think you're either making all of this up, or delusional.
You might very well actually believe you're getting transmissions.
That's okay.
I don't, however, believe it one bit.

Here's a friendly critique:
Why is the "transmission" in English anyway?
That combined with random characters challenges verisimilitude. It's either all in English, or it's all in gibberish. I mean, what kind of transmission protocol are "they" using? Half duplex walkie talkies?
That doesn't sound too high tech or intelligent at all if "they" cant even develop and use something so primitive and reliable as TCP protocol to ensure no packet loss.
It'd be more convincing too if you took the time to research Sumerian, then wrote out the phonetic "transmission", at which point, someone here just might have the snap to go look at the Sumerian dictionary and piece together the "message", thus pulling other people into the charade to participate as unwitting actors.
That's just a critique of technique, not an attack.

This all, of course, is just my opinion, to be taken as such.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I'm not trying to offend OP but my 6 year old makes more sense than this thread.

I think you may need to stop appreciating the greenery so often! LoL

edit on 21-7-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Why is it that bizaar threads like these always seem to stop when schools open up again after the long holidays ?

Weird co-oincidence. Not

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Received via text? twitter? telepathy? epiphany? email? snail mail? radio signal? morse code?

I agree with the other poster. Sounds like the beginning of a short story.

edit on 7/21/2013 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by new_here

Received via text? twitter? telepathy? epiphany? email? snail mail? radio signal? morse code?

I agree with the other poster. Sounds like the beginning of a short story.

edit on 7/21/2013 by new_here because: (no reason given)

Since it came from the future I am not able to discuss what the technology was that captured this transmission

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlchemistSwami

Since it came from the future I am not able to discuss what the technology was that captured this transmission

It would then seem that "The Future" has taken a step BACKWARDS in technology if they can't even deal with simple packet loss in the data stream "transmission" via use of protocols we're using right NOW, like TCP protocol.

Are they two cans and some string?
Old analog AM/FM radio with zero error correction or packet filtering?

Whatever it is, if you're (with all due respect) not just making all of this up, it's total rubbish.

Just say'n. This whole story lacks some serious verisimilitude. Super advanced People or aliens from the future don't have the SIMPLE technology we're using right now to ensure that we don't get weird characters popping up in our messages and emails due an interrupt in the data stream or a didgey connection?

Nope. Total lack of believability. Sorry.
It's a fun story though.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Can you tell us in what format you received the message then? Was it in text? Was it in audio and you then transcribed it to text for us?

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

They're made out of meat.

We probed them.
All the way through.

Mike

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   

"Since it came from the future I am not able to discuss what the technology was that captured this transmission."

Meaning what exactly? See the problem there is the fact that by sharing the information you obtained with us you have already influenced the timeline so discussing the source of the signal or how you obtained the info is neither here nor there.

Spill please?
LoL

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
wow
some of the replies....
is it not obvious that this is totally made up? a piece of fiction?
it could be the start of an interesting story.
keep at it OP, you have a talent

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecretKnowledge
wow
some of the replies....

Just about everything in the world around us is totally made up. All we want is the source of his info then we can decide if the story is interesting or not.
LoL

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake

Originally posted by SecretKnowledge
wow
some of the replies....

Just about everything in the world around us is totally made up. All we want is the source of his info then we can decide if the story is interesting or not.
LoL

you're trolling me here, right?
the source of his info is his brain.
and what does that matter as to whether the story is interesting or not?
it either is or it is'nt no matter where the info came from

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

"you're trolling me here, right?"

Wrong, i'm afraid!

"the source of his info is his brain."

Where has the OP stated that said info came from his brain? Nowhere that's where, he has however said he does not wish to discuss his source!

"and what does that matter as to whether the story is interesting or not?"

I does not matter to me but it does help if its interesting, that's what holds attention.

"it either is or it is'nt no matter where the info came from "

Apparently his information came from the future, as stated by the OP.

www.urbandictionary.com... Definition of trolling, hope this helps. LoL

edit on 23-7-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlchemistSwami

we have found E@r/h.2013S

the previously unknown planet in sector n#10-s which was confirmed to be in the 3brz99 region from a class v$3 tri=sun system sum 5 revolution bi//un1mth bl7/upnr7k cycles has primitive us`1A# type spinoff with symptomatic species mental deform #3ry complex and confirmed 10pg level oxyhydr3 abundance

B12

Moon emulation program successful

Species upgrade and time stamp active

minute control of their seconds initiated

10000yr1

Nothing to report the species didn't last a no2ther 10000 years in this system. Pyramid construction confirmed but a quantum shift in me#$ga1 cells left them subject to interspecies resource control and we didn't have to do anything Upon moonminesleep2cycle wakenreport1sequence hc1 the animal life is in abundance in the lower regions of the planet but just as experiment a2k3q4planet1 and a=1planet2 their Venus and Mars apparently the system is radioactive and doomed for loss of atmospheric and spinsometric2a.22 the moon is to be moved to v...

transmission lost vecton3c/p0

confirmed weight to light ratio tracking indicates all resources and atmosphere recovered with last cp30n message

experiment failed

universal 15.53.0000000000.z3.0-9 dimension levelzaAzeta1 pointed unknown

no no no OP you are mistaken...

that is a drunken email sent to a ex-lover.

its not a alien transmision from the future but i can see why you would make such a msitake.

<<   2 >>

join