It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nikola Tesla claimed Alien contact

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView

Maybe if I put it in bold you''ll read it - Here is part of what I quoted above...

Allow me to point out the salient bull# features of your post...

Rhysmonic Cosmology
Gravity Wave Detector (GWD) of his own design.
with simple modern-day scalar-type signal detectors…

And from a source that's every bit as relevant as Weekly World News ...

Source of quotes:
www.ancient-code.com...

From my viewpoint, your source reads like ...

"Based on pseudo-science of the worst sort, I pretended to receive signals with a device that doesn't exist. And somehow, it's in Morse. Not only are super advanced aliens sending data in low data rate CW using gravity waves, they use Morse to encode their transmissions. And, hey! Look! It matches some bull# Teslalore exactly! What a coincidence!"

eta: In case you haven't noticed, this Hodawanec guy is giving you a perfect example of Bedlam's 2nd law. Cranks find it irresistible to appeal to Tesla for validation. "Rhysmonic cosmology" is a bullcrap aether theory he tries to sell like Gene Ray tried to sell Time Cube. In order to make it more appealing, he's trying to paint himself with Tesla sauce so you'll be more likely to buy into it. "Oooh, look! I'm receiving the same signals Tesla did, using my magickal Rhysmonic Aether powered Scalar Wave Gravity Wave Detector! This proves that I am like unto Tesla! And my magickal aether theory and inventions are REAL! Because Tesla!"
edit on 25-2-2016 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Tesla was a great showman. He was a genius. He was also prone to claim other people's inventions as his own.

In fact, Tesla was so prone to claim other people's inventions as his own that:

In 1900, Tesla was granted patents for a "system of transmitting electrical energy" and "an electrical transmitter." When Guglielmo Marconi made his famous first-ever transatlantic radio transmission in 1901, Tesla quipped that it was done with 17 Tesla patents, though there is little to support this claim.[99] This was the beginning of years of patent battles over radio with Tesla's patents being upheld in 1903, followed by a reverse decision in favor of Marconi in 1904. In 1943, a Supreme Court of the United States decision restored the prior patents of Tesla, Oliver Lodge, and John Stone.

Yes Tesla was a great showman, in fact he was a lot inclined to mistification. Such inclined to self indulgement that he refused a Nobel price, since it was to be shared with his arch enemy, Edison (but just a rumor).

Anyway, the guy being so selfish, had given its patent to Westinghouse for AC polyphase transmission for a ridiculous sum. If not, he would not have died pennylees feed pigeon for his subventionned New Yorker hotel room.

But remember, if it has not been of such "showman" you would receive your power the "Edison" way, pole full of wire carying LV DC power.

edit on 2016-2-25 by PeterMcFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   

A Summary Update on Rhysmonic Cosmology

by

Gregory Hodowanec B.S.

May 27, 2015

An initial report on the theory of Rhysmonic Cosmology was self-published as a short Monograph (Treatise) about May 1985. That Treatise was the result of about 10 years of sporadic effort (thoughts and experiments) inspired by some remarks made by Max Planck in his book, The Theory of Heat Radiation, which was published in 1969. The remarks were on a set of Natural Units which were basic and fundamental. How Max Planck came up with them I do not know, but I believed in an aetherical construction of Our Universe, so I decided to look into those units and a Rhysmonic Universe was born! You are referred to the Treatise for more details. After 45 years of very sporadic and low-cost effort, it is time to more fully explain what Rhysmonic Cosmology is really all about. At this writing, I am in my 94th year of life. It is time to update the basics of Rhysmonic Cosmology.

First of all, Rhysmonic Theory is a so-called flux-field contact action type of theory (after Faraday), one version of the many versions which may be out there by many other researchers in the past. However, there may also be many differences. Here, I will relate to what Rhysmonics adds to the theory of the All in Our Universe. Rhysmonics maintains that only rhysmons and a void exist here. However, it is possible that our rhysmon may be a Universe in its own right in the sub-stratum of Our Universe, and that Our Universe may be just a rhysmon in a Super Stratum Universe. Are there existences ad infinitum?

Such constructions may lend basis to that long-sought One Particle Universes. The presently known flux-fields are the gravitational, electrical, and magnetic types (see Figure B, Cosmology note: July 2014 posted on Rex Research).The field differences appear to be in their generation and use, since they are basically the same flux fields (after Faraday). I tried to show that in the Treatise! The linear flux lines could be considered as a scalar-type, while the rotational component could be considered as a torsional-type. Since Rhysmonics considers our Universe to be a globular (spherical) ball of rhysmonic activities, it also may be considered to be isometric and isotropic in construction!! This results in some further conclusions in this Note.........

See whole ariticle here:
www.rexresearch.com...

Sounds a little like 'parallel universes' - Of course you probably don't believe in parallel universes - even though many physicists do - Tesla may have liked the idea

Wonder what Humans in the past would have thought if they knew of all the activity going on inside each and every atom
- But back then they thought the atom was the smallest quantiry to which matter could be reduced and that it was indestructible - You see the truth is much stranger than fiction
Tesla and other creative minds understand this

"SCIENCEFICTIONALISM the Religion of the FUTURE"
universalspacealienpeoplesassociation.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: PeterMcFly

But remember, if it has not been of such "showman" you would receive your power the "Edison" way, pole full of wire carying LV DC power.

Except others had already come up with the AC alternator, transformer, and an AC motor already. Edison's method would have been replaced eventually, just not as quickly.

Of course, you could do like the other poster (and Margaret Cheney...) and claim that everything from logic to refrigeration was invented by Tesla. It's a bit like old 60's TV where the Soviets try to claim they invented everything.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView

www.rexresearch.com...

Yes, yes, Rex research. A bastion of scientific rigour.

Sounds a little like 'parallel universes' - Of course you probably don't believe in parallel universes - even though many physicists do - Tesla may have liked the idea

Tesla didn't believe in the ionosphere. Why would he even have a concept of parallel universes, since the thing wasn't yet introduced? Yes, yes, I know, Tesla knew everything before it was first theorized.

And I note you haven't bothered to do any real research. My questions still stand.

What were Tesla's radios like? How were they designed? What frequency ranges were they good for? What gets through the ionosphere?

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Of course, you could do like the other poster (and Margaret Cheney...) and claim that everything from logic to refrigeration was invented by Tesla. It's a bit like old 60's TV where the Soviets try to claim they invented everything.

I never understood why you hate the guy to this point???

He his the father of modern electrical power engineering. He created almost everything related to polyphase power tech. Are you jealous of his achievement?

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam
a reply to: AlienView

What you first have to ask yourself is, is it physically possible for Tesla to HAVE received 'cosmic radio signals' with the equipment of his day?

Start with 'what actually makes it through the ionosphere' and go from there.

Maybe they bounced the waves off their ship a few times using an exotic form of wave propagation. Once accomplished, they obviously would need to use Morris code. Telepathy was driving too many to the funny farm.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   

I never understood why you hate the guy to this point???

He his the father of modern electrical power engineering. He created almost everything related to polyphase power tech. Are you jealous of his achievement?

I don't hate him at all. If the conversation is about AC polyphase, spark gap radio, or hell, even boundary layer turbines, he's the go-to guy. That's an amazing volume of work for a single lifetime, by itself.

And he helped come up with something really amazing, a sort of human simulator for EM fields. He was a first class savant.

What gripes me is this "and he waved his hands, and beams of thought created cosmic wave radios" crap. He didn't do 90% of what Teslaphiles like to attribute to him. Like, for instance, this thread. If you've ever read the Cheney book, she is a prime example. The book's back home in the shop library, but there's a chapter where she says something like "Tesla once researched refrigeration. He theorized that by cooling conductors, he might reduce their resistance. Thus he invented the entire science of cryogenics"

I'm sort of surprised it hasn't gotten to "One day, whilst urinating on the sidewalk, Tesla made the shape of the Greek letter pi. Thus he invented transcendental numbers"

eta: and if he hadn't slapped his brother's horse on the ass, causing him to be bucked off and breaking his neck, we'd be arguing over the amazing Dane Tesla's hyperdrive, and his poor relation Nikola who only invented the 3 phase AC motor.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Once accomplished, they obviously would need to use Morris code.

Is that a form of semaphore where they use hankies, sticks and pants with bells on?

What Morris Code May Look Like

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Tesla was a colorfull person and by his liking, a very efficient mystificator.

Forget the Tesla fan club. But frankly, how such a man cannot inspire an army of UFO inspired "scientist". Give them a break.

As an engineer, I can tell you that the guy is a god relative to polyphase power, from generation, distribution to motor. What is important is what he made, not the army of religious follower. As I said Tesla liked a lot making an aura of mistery aroud him. He repeatedly said that he was in contact with extraterrestrial, venusian if I remember well.

I'm not sure, don't quote me over this but I think he was the first to introduce complex numbers to the field of electronics.

Like the picture where he sit comfortably readind a book while inside the primary excitation coil of the Springfield experiment site, while the whole system is energized, but it was a feake just for mystification purpose.

And about messages he received from the outerspace, if I remeber well, he is credited as being the first to receive electric noise emission from Jupiter.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Socrates had his Daemon and so did Tesla. The Jinn, Genie, Genius.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Hex1an

Or simply the expression of bicameralism.

Bicameralism (psychology)

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   

I'm not sure, don't quote me over this but I think he was the first to introduce complex numbers to the field of electronics.

Might have been Heaviside, but I'm not sure.

And about messages he received from the outerspace, if I remeber well, he is credited as being the first to receive electric noise emission from Jupiter.

That's what he was receiving. Which is the point of the questions I keep asking. The ionosphere reflects a lot of the frequencies that Tesla would have been capable of receiving. Noting that he totally lacked any sort of active circuitry at the time, and his receivers would not have been of much use in the upper HF bands where the ionosphere becomes transparent.

He would have had to, therefore, if he heard anything at all, have to have done in in one of those narrow VLF windows where you can get a signal through. And that would be a frequency where you could hear something from an intense natural planetary noise emission.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   

OK here I may totally speak tru my hat, but I have alway assumed ionosphere transparency was dependant on angle of incidence, not just frequency.

I may have to dig a little, but if I remember well, even NASA advertise a kit for kids to listen to Jupiter electric noise (very strong).

Ionosphere, during solar max, is reflective to anything lower than ~30MHz, but again not sure about the incidence. And ionosphere vary a lot from day to night (not a HAM so I will not swear on it).

Will check what about solar noise reception...

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   

OK here I may totally speak tru my hat, but I have alway assumed ionosphere transparency was dependant on angle of incidence, not just frequency.

It's dependent on plasma temperature, molecular absorption and a squad of other things. But in general, it is opaque below about 6MHz on a good day, except for a few 'windows' in the VLF.

On a bad day, it's up to 30MHz.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Somewhat more: Meta-Consciousness.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Here is your answer:

Radio-Jupiter Central

The radio noise storms of interest can be heard from about 15 MHz up to a practical limit of about 38 MHz. Below 15 MHz the signals are severely attenuated or refracted away by the Earth's ionosphere. At the upper limit the strength of the signals tapers off rapidly.

edit on 2016-2-25 by PeterMcFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   

I may have to dig a little, but if I remember well, even NASA advertise a kit for kids to listen to Jupiter electric noise (very strong).

I believe you'll find they use what Tesla did not have...active components.

Most of the kits I've seen are for reception in the 20MHz range. Tesla had neither regen, superregen, nor heterodyning. He had rectifying detectors, like a crystal radio. Because RF tubes, net gain, and circuitry that depends on gain to function, such as regenerative receivers, would not emerge for more than a decade from Tesla's claim. And no, there's nothing he ever said or wrote to suggest he invented them first.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Here is your answer:

And it's what I've been saying, too.

Below 15MHz, you aren't going to have a lot of any sort of extraterrestrial signal get through. There are VLF windows that DO allow some penetration, and they depend a lot on ionospheric conditions to 'open'.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hex1an

Somewhat more: Meta-Consciousness.

He had OCD. And was hallucinating off and on his entire life.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join