It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MOON: First Keep Out Zones now National Parks for Apollo Sites?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
There have been no humans outside of Low Earth Orbit since Richard Nixon was the President of the United States.

That's what, 41 years ago.

But this is not an "Apollo Denier" or "Hoax Believer" thread, however.... Neil Armstrong did say "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for all mankind." He didn't mention the Department of the Interior or the Administrator of NASA, did he now?

The fact is, NASA is hiding the facts about the Moon. HR 2617 is further proof. NASA won't send any robotic rovers to the Moon, they won't send a man outside Low Earth Orbit, they won't tell us the location of Apollo 11 Eagle ascent module or the Apollo 16 Orion ascent module. We know that NASA only exists at the pleasure of the President.

NASA, in conjunction with the National Archives and Goddard Space Center lost over 700+ boxes of original Apollo telemetry tapes. Accession #69A4099

CIA photographic experts were in control of Apollo negatives at all times.

Audits of Moon Rocks at NASA's Lunar Receiving Lab were the cause of "extreme disagreements".

Each and every President after Richard Nixon has had to deal with the problem of Nixon's Apollo. That's why no President has ever ordered a mission beyond low earth orbit or to the Moon, which in 2013, should be a trivial trek to our closest celestial neighbor, the Moon. Fast forward 41 years....

President Obama thinks that he can solve the problem of Richard Nixon's Apollo by appointing a former US Marine Corp general officer and experienced astronaut to take care of the Apollo problem once and for all.

The man is Charles Bolden. He is without a doubt the most qualified man in the country to handle this mission. If you look at Bolden's background he has all the qualifications that are needed: former fighter pilot, US military general officer, commander of a Gulf War Operation Desert Thunder, which is a "no-fly zone" operation, ex-NASA astronaut who went into space on 4 shuttle missions

Bolden served as pilot on STS-61-C (January 12–18, 1986) and STS-31 (April 24–29, 1990), and was the mission commander on STS-45 (March 24, 1992 – April 2, 1992), and STS-60 (February 3–11, 1994).

And then Bolden gets the assignment from President Obama.

May 23, 2009

President Obama Announces More Key Administration Posts

WASHINGTON, DC – Today, President Barack Obama announced his intent to nominate the following individuals for key administration posts: General Charles Bolden, Administrator of NASA and Lori Garver, Deputy Administrator of NASA. Source www.nasa.gov...

How does Charles Bolden approach his NASA assignment to the problem of Nixon's Apollo? Keep out Zones!

And now just recently we have a Congressional Bill HR 2617 which is going to make the Apollo landing sites into United States National Parks !!

H.R. 2617 Establishing Apollo Lunar Landing Sites National Historical Park on the Moon
Source thehill.com...

a bill which states in it's draft form,

(6) establishing the Historical Park under this
16 Act will expand and enhance the protection and
17 preservation of the Apollo lunar landing sites and
18 provide for greater recognition and public under-
19 standing of this singular achievement in American
20 history.

and further quoting the proposed bill HR 2617,

(2) APOLLO LUNAR LANDING SITES.—The term
15 ‘‘Apollo lunar landing sites’’ means all areas of the
16 Moon where astronauts and instruments connected
17 to the Apollo program between 1969 and 1972
18 touched the lunar surface.

Well. It looks like, to me, that NASA has something to hide on the Moon with regard to the Apollo Program between 1969 and 1972! Neil Armstrong would shed a tear because he took a small step for man, a giant leap for mankind. But Richard Nixon has cursed all of it with his manic impulse to beat the Russkies to the Moon.

Looking at HR 2617 it clearly indicates that the NASA Administrator and the Secretary of the Interior will be lawfully required to set up the Apollo landing sites as United States National Parks. In this bill these same characters will be lawfully allowed to enter into agreements with "federal agencies", for example, the CIA or the NSA, or the TSA or the FCC or whatever!

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
And yet again, please explain how they're going to actually enforce these zones. Robots with freaking lasers? Giant domes? Killer satellites? The fact is, they're recommendations, and are completely unenforceable.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Bill HR 2617 was introduced only a few days ago (July 8, 2013) Source thehill.com... and it is further proof of the US government trying to cover up for Richard Nixon's Apollo.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

And now just recently we have a Congressional Bill HR 2617 which is going to make the Apollo landing sites into United States National Parks !! 

Has our government gotten so arrogant that they now think we "own" the Moon? I'm sorry, but in my very humble opinion, I believe that for us to make something a US National Park, it should be located within our borders.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
And yet again, please explain how they're going to actually enforce these zones. Robots with freaking lasers? Giant domes? Killer satellites? The fact is, they're recommendations, and are completely unenforceable.

Up until now, the NASA administrator has not had the legislative authority to deal with the Apollo landing sites. This bill Hr 2617 will give Charles Bolden that authority.

Bolden has also shown his determination to be included in any and all lunar missions.

In fact, if you study some of Bolden's quotes you can get the sense that he's not telling the whole truth and holding back his real intentions.

"There's a great deal of enthusiasm, almost everywhere, for the Moon," he said. "I think there might be, if no one has to swallow their pride and swallow their words, and you can change the asteroid mission a little bit... it might be possible to move towards something that might be more of a consensus."

And some of these quotes offer a glimpse into the Obama/Bolden attitude toward the Moon:

"Nasa does not have a human lunar mission in its portfolio and we are not planning for one," Bolden said.

Bolden added that while many nations, including India and China, have dreams of putting men or women on the Moon, Nasa could only ever be a "participant".

"I have told every head of agency of every partner agency that if you assume the lead in a human lunar mission, Nasa will be a part of that. NASA wants to be a participant," he said. Source www.huffingtonpost.co.uk...

bold, underline, my emphasis. Nasa will be a part of that.
edit on 7/17/2013 by SayonaraJupiter because: to add

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

And yet again, please explain how they're going to actually enforce these zones.

With the LRO which has a laser weapon equipped. The LRO has already defeated Chandrayaan-1 in space combat. It is very easy to point a laser at a star sensor and blind the entire spacecraft. Didn't you realize that?

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Of course it does.
Because satellite laser combat is so advanced, and so easy to do.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Of course it does.

So Howard Hughes CIA front that perfected the laser and the Howard Hughes CIA front which built the Surveyor probes worked together to create the new space weapons that would defend the moon to protect Nixon's Apollo. The timeframe here would be 1960-1967.
edit on 7/17/2013 by SayonaraJupiter because: add timeframe

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   

It is as completely ENFORCEABLE as the traffic light ticket cameras in major US cities. Do you not believe if someone, somehow, made it to one of these proclaimed National Parks on the Moon, that the US Government wouldn't be aware of their presence even before they landed? Rather than a traffic ticket in the mail, they would (with the authority of this bill) simply DETAIN the individual indefinitely upon return, and subject them to what ever punishment they deemed fit the the "crime" of trespassing on the Moon. I genuinely disagree with your statement and would expect this bill to be completely enforceable, much like how the Patriot Act gave even more power to the US Government after 9/11. Maybe I am wrong?

And just a question, where can I learn more about his term "Nixons Apollo" as this is the first I've heard of this term? It was used by more than one member here in this thread, so I wonder, is there some "conspiracy" regarding Nixon/Apollo I obviously am not aware of, or is it a simple reference to the name of the President during the missions? Thank you in advance....
edit on 17-7-2013 by AlchemistSwami because: added question

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AlchemistSwami

Oh yes, the US government is going to go into China, Russia, or India to arrest returning astronauts. I can see that going over really really well.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

A lot of things have been proposed over the years, that doesn't mean they exist. And even if they exist, that they work well.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I'm upset that we didn't start mining and settlement activity at the time.If we had the moon would have human settlements and paying for itself by the mined ores there.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
the question comes is why they would fake this? what do they get from faking this?

I could understand if they were hiding Aliens on the Moon, but I doubt that since other countries would also be in on it by now.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by AlchemistSwami

And just a question, where can I learn more about his term "Nixons Apollo"

The term Nixon's Apollo comes from the fact that all Apollo missions that went outside of low Earth orbit were ordered by Richard Nixon. No other president has ordered NASA to the moon since Richard Nixon. Therefore the Moon Landings are intrinsic to the Nixon presidency alone. Hence the term.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter

Of course it does.

So Howard Hughes CIA front that perfected the laser and the Howard Hughes CIA front which built the Surveyor probes worked together to create the new space weapons that would defend the moon to protect Nixon's Apollo. The timeframe here would be 1960-1967.
edit on 7/17/2013 by SayonaraJupiter because: add timeframe

do you even realise how small a target a star sensor would be?? and how powerful the laser would need to be? not to mention the accuracy of the laser and the exact positioning and orientation of both the LRO and Chandrayaan-1..

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by choos

choos, you need to think like a Pentagon war planner, there are many options for destroying a star sensor on an enemy craft: 1 direct laser fire blows out the circuits. 2 laser applied to the outer shell of the enemy craft can be targeted, producing heat flux problems for the spacecraft (which indeed was proffered as the cause of the Chandra-1), inducing component failures, including star sensors.

The NASA even has a special acronym-named program called LASER
Lunar Advanced Science and Exploration Research (LASER)
www.nasa.gov...

Civilian cover for a fleet of laser weapons?

Ok, so I did bring up the space lasers, and you had a question, I answered it. Now let us return to the fact and the topic of this thread... that the US congress has a bill in committee. That bill is HR 2617.

If this bill passes as it is written there can be no mistaking that NASA Administrator and the Secretary of the Interior, these two key people will have control of the moon "to preserve and protect."

21 SEC. 3. PURPOSES.
22 The purposes of this Act are—
23 (1) to preserve and protect

I've looked at the space.com message/comments for this story www.space.com...

...the comments there were not very supportive of this idea. What are they hiding on the moon, choos?

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

With laser weapons equipped on black ops lunar defense satellites. They (NASA, CIA, NSA) don't want anyone getting good images or data from the moon. But that is not the final plan.

The final plan will be to destroy the Apollo lunar sites by directing asteroids toward the moon.

NASA's LADEE mission is ready to launch later this summer. It is another satellite equipped with multiple lasers. It's basically an orbiting defense platform. It will be able to knock out any Chinese or Russian or Indian ships that are not cooperating with the NASA, CIA, NSA.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

And I suppose you have proof to back these claims up right?

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

And I suppose you have proof to back these claims up right?

The Keep Out Zones are a matter of public record, As is HR 2617. The Indian satellite was disabled after it's interaction with LRO. The ISRO Chandrayaan-1 had payload components provided by the United States Navy!

Mini-SAR, designed, built and tested for NASA by a large team that includes the Naval Air Warfare Center

That is public record.

And if you noticed the Indians have broken their cooperation with NASA from Chandrayaan-1 and are now in league withe the Russians for Chandrayaan-2. Check out the slideshow...
www.slideshare.net...

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Way to dodge. You claimed they're getting ready to send a laser satellite up, let's see the proof.

<<   2  3 >>

join