It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Families Running the Show from the Moon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Mods feel free to move this thread wherever it should be.

What if at some point in our distant past we reached the moon and were able to set up large underground bases that were capable of supporting a few privileged family lines? You would then have the ability to almost wipe out human kind with some type of human virus that would leave the animals and ecosystems untouched, and start fresh. You could control the development of the new civilisation at certain points to achieve a desired outcome. If needed you would have an almost unlimited time period to rid the earth of proof of the previous civilisation.

Is this a possible explanation to our collective amnesia with regard to our true history? Was Jesus a moon inhabitant? Could this explain the giant leaps in our technological advancements? Does this give another possible explanation to the origin of ufo's? Is this why we haven't been back to the moon? Is it really 2013?

Or could this happen in the future?

I understand this is highly speculative and has probably been discussed before, but I find it to be an interesting possibility nevertheless.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
That might explain why the moon is not as heavy as it ought to be!

"It rings like a bell"

If it hasn't happened yet it wont be too long before it does.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

The British sent prisoners to Australia where it is incredibly harsh and less livable then England to get rid of them.

Australia is 1,000,000 times more hospitable than the moon. Why would rich leave this beautiful blue/green gem to live somewhere that is not naturally conducive to life?

If anything they would ship all the undesirables there...

That said

I do think it is weird that Christof recorded Tru(e)man's life from the moon...
edit on 17-7-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Some of the best sci fi I've read talks about hollowing out large rocks and making them habitable. It's easier than trying to make the surface habitable.
Now add some super powered lighting in the center of the hollowed out space.
Make the rock spin and you have gravity.
Plant crops on the inner surface.
The crops will make oxygen.

People with enough cash could make themselves a tiny little paradise inside a rock.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
There's so many weird things going on with the moon that NASA has never figured out-moonquakes, magnetism, iron particles that don't rust when brought back to Earth, high radioactivity, heat-blasted metals, etc. I wouldn't be surprised at anything at this point.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Why would rich leave this beautiful blue/green gem to live somewhere that is not naturally conducive to life?

They would still be able to visit earth whenever they pleased. I'm not sure how long a ufo trip from the moon would take but it probably wouldn't be as long as travelling to Australia by ship.

Australia is very hospitable, in certain parts, much more beautiful than England.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk

"It rings like a bell"

The Earth "rings like a bell" every time there's an earthquake.
In fact, due constant geological activity, Earth is constantly "ringing" like a bell.

No, this doesn't mean Earth or the moon is hollow.
You can strike a solid iron rod and it will ring without any requirement for hollowness. Hit anything with anything else, even water, and you will promote the propagation of waves, resonance, if described in terms of sound could be interpreted as "ringing".

As to the OP;
Living on the moon as a conspiracy theory place to hide out is a bit ridiculous where we've a virtual paradise down the gravity well here on Earth.
If it was all about breeding a master race or anything of the sort, then, we could have been wiped out long ago. Simply throwing rocks down the gravity well to impact any number of targets could send humanity back to the middle ages inside a week, and kill off the substantial remains with nuclear winters caused by enough impact debris in the atmosphere.

Elitist zillionaires can afford to insulate themselves from the rest of the planet quite easily here on the planet.
Give me a mere $50 million and I can purchase vast tracts of land in the tens of thousands of acres which I could readily turn into a luxury retreat away from anyone and everyone.

edit on 17-7-2013 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snsoc
There's so many weird things going on with the moon that NASA has never figured out-moonquakes,

What makes you think NASA has not figured out moonquakes?
science1.nasa.gov...

magnetism

Again, what about magnetism and the moon has NASA not figured out?
lunarscience.nasa.gov...

iron particles that don't rust when brought back to Earth

Source for that claim....

high radioactivity,

Source for that claim?

heat-blasted metals,

Source for that claim....

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

"It rings like a bell"

In fact, due constant geological activity, Earth is constantly "ringing" like a bell.

You can strike a solid iron rod and it will ring without any requirement for hollowness. Hit anything with anything else, even water, and you will promote the propagation of waves, resonance, if described in terms of sound could be interpreted as "ringing".

I was being very general with my answer. It rang like a bell much more than they expected it too.

Our moon, while huge by moon standards, is very light. Most of the density is near the surface, and in strange clumps called...masscons? (mass concentration). That indicates that it MAY possibly be hollow.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

"It rings like a bell"

I was being very general with my answer. It rang like a bell much more than they expected it too.

Our moon, while huge by moon standards, is very light. Most of the density is near the surface, and in strange clumps called...masscons? (mass concentration). That indicates that it MAY possibly be hollow.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Samuelis

Why would rich leave this beautiful blue/green gem to live somewhere that is not naturally conducive to life?

They would still be able to visit earth whenever they pleased. I'm not sure how long a ufo trip from the moon would take but it probably wouldn't be as long as travelling to Australia by ship.

Australia is very hospitable, in certain parts, much more beautiful than England.

To the English it was an out of sight out of mind we know Australia is hospitable but it was sold as being harsh.
Back on topic

Ah I got ya. Sort of like just the tallest building from which to rule from? And the premise is they have UFO's so they can come and go as they wish.

Other than a tall building reasoning I still don't get why? And they are human not meta human right? Wouldn't there be risk returning to a virus that could kill them?
edit on 17-7-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

Sounds like the break away society/civilization theory.

Richard Dolan promotes it.

This video might interest you, it's an hour and 45 mins but it covers a variety of topics, break away society on the moon being one of many.

edit on 17-7-2013 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Other than a tall building reasoning I still don't get why? And they are human not meta human right? Wouldn't there be risk returning to a virus that could kill them?

Well I guess it would give them a sense of being separate from or above humanity, like gods. It would ensure that they wouldn't ever be found, no uprising could ever remove them from power. I guess they would have a myriad of choices of how to exterminate the earthlings. If they possess the technology for ufo's then they would most likely be advanced enough to be able to create and destroy viruses with ease.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Looks interesting. I may have to immerse myself into this when I get home.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Some of the best sci fi I've read talks about hollowing out large rocks and making them habitable. It's easier than trying to make the surface habitable.
Now add some super powered lighting in the center of the hollowed out space.
Make the rock spin and you have gravity.
Plant crops on the inner surface.
The crops will make oxygen.

People with enough cash could make themselves a tiny little paradise inside a rock.

So where the Bio dome labs a hoax then? They tried to create complete Biomes here on earth and they failed. I am not saying given the right amount of money and resources it couldn't be done it is just not easy. Yes you are right going under would more efficient but I don't know about easier. Underground plants that can only live with artificial life that requires power and not to mention resources like water.

There are many cultures that have myths about moon men.

new topics

top topics

join