It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Before Sunrise/Sunset/Midnight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been a topic here, but would love to talk about these movies. The first two have always been a favorite of mine, and just recently finished watching the last Midnight one.

I'd love to discuss the movies but of course going into relationship aspects between folks wouldn't be a bad thing either

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by CircleOfDust

Okay.

I am a HUGE fan of these movies!

However I have not yet seen the 3rd. So I don't wanna discuss the latest

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

My lips are sealed, but you may want to be careful what you read here...some beans might eventually be spilled.

What makes you like the first two so much?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CircleOfDust

Also here is a little cameo of Jesse and Celine from the movie Waking Life.

vimeo.com...

What makes you like the first two so much?

In a nutshell just how real the dialogue was and how raw the emotions felt. Doesn't come across as a movie but a real relationship. Did then and it still does. For that reason it's an enlightening experience and a good way to explore ones own thoughts and feelings regarding love and relationships.
edit on 16-7-2013 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Oh man then in that respect you probably won't be disappointed in the third act.

That's the way I've felt about the movies too, and they seemed to have an uncanny ability to mirror my own life. But I guess that's the appeal of them with anyone watching the films, they can relate to them on a personal level.

It's also for me about how we change in our thinking and relationships over time too. I kind of miss that era like the first movie portrays, right? When everything was so fresh and new and love was such a wonderful thing. Not that it still isn't today, but just that childlike innocence, you know?

new topics

top topics

join