It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Is this guy gonna rant already?* Yes he is. I am sick of reading Zimmerman threads!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Hi,

(Short and sweet.)

Raise your hand if you are sick of reading, seeing and hearing about the Zimmerman story.

Oh - My - God! Give me a break already. This is the most ridiculous trendiest thing that has happened in a long time.

Not only on this website but everywhere I go it seems somebody feels the need to voice their opinion about the verdict.

I know some will claim that I began yet another thread on the topic and nobody cares what I have to say. I feel those people are wrong. I think everybody wants to hear my opinion but I'm a bit narcissistic.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
But you did create a new one. Don't you think others are sick of it too?

Deal or log off.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jefferton
But you did create a new one. Don't you think others are sick of it too?

Deal or log off.

I know some will claim that I began yet another thread on the topic and nobody cares what I have to say. I feel those people are wrong. I think everybody wants to hear my opinion but I'm a bit narcissistic.

I knew you would say that or something along that line.

But you're right. bye.
edit on 16-7-2013 by playernumber13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I just posted another thread on the subject. Aren't we told to talk things out? There obviously isn't a consensus on it, but maybe that's cause the majority of people hear only biased sound bytes, rather than a calm discussion of the facts. No?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Wouldn't more threads (to a certain point) help those of us who are genuinely interested and concerned find more relevant and focused topics of conversation that pertain to what we're thinking, or wondering about? Makes it easier to search the headlines. Might group them all into a single forum, though, to avoid cluttering of a number of others. When a topic garners this much attention, it might need its own space.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Op is right however which way it can be spun. The media is the winner here. Media is now asking "Will 'so and so' be the next T. Martin?" about other cases they are claiming similar.

I find it funny that people voiced about Snowden detracting from Benghazi, the IRS scandal, etc., but not a concern about this.

Oh wow... I guess others are right, play into it or sign off.

edit on 16-7-2013 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by playernumber13

There is a kind of a bio-rhythm of sorts here on ATS. It comes in waves. 9/11, The war on terror, occupy movement, niburu, 2012, elections, etc, etc.

You’ll get used to it eventually.

And eventually something else will come up that garners members attention.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I had to laugh a bit reading this. Here...you-yourself...started ANOTHER Zimmerman thread!

Stop the madness!

edit on 05/05/13 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Who is Zimmerman?
2nd

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Until the race baiters in the media finish milking all their media time out of this tragedy, you'll see an endless supply of Zimmerman threads. Until Holder and Sharpton (and the rest] get their agenda accomplished by using this Zimmerman thing .... it won't stop. So hang on ... it's going to be a long ride.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

There is a kind of a bio-rhythm of sorts here on ATS. It comes in waves. 9/11, The war on terror, occupy movement, niburu, 2012, elections, etc, etc.

You’ll get used to it eventually.

And eventually something else will come up that garners members attention.

Well, at least we don't have to worry about the 'Dec. 21, 2012' doom & gloom threads any more.

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I hate to bring this to mind for consideration, but this may be far from over. There could be a whole second trial lasting a whole new period of months with all new issues, people and Jurors to talk about.

This story may be on it's way out or it may be the gift that keeps on dropping like bird crap across a clean windshield right into Halloween or Thanksgiving.

new topics

top topics

join