It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Accurate Biblical Prophecy!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Ok, For full disclosure, I'm a science guy.

However this Thread is about something i found in the bible. That I think is a major revaluation, especially considering the source.

• God says in Genesis 11:6, "If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them."

Basically some goat herder 4,000 years ago realized. Once language and distance were no longer a barrier to the human race. There was nothing we couldn't accomplish.

To me this is an extremely profound prediction. Looking through the eyes of someone in the modern world this is the most obvious of things. As communication has improved, technology has as well. Now, we are to the point where we can tell with enough time and energy there isn't much we cant do.

However, it wasn't a modern mind that saw this to be a truth. It was a bronze age goat herder. A goat herder who not only realized this, but somehow got it to be recorded and survive for 3,000 years!!!!!!!

Pretty eerie to an evolution/science guy!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
OMG!!! OMG!!!

Wait.

But half of American youth can't even write a proper sentence.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Theres a whole bunch of those "coincidences " In the bible.

Some of my favorites, as an example.

Bible says that the Offspring of Ishmael and Issac would form great nations and forever be at each others throat...

As a funny side note, A portion of Muslims and as a result some Arabs trace their Linage to Ishmael as opposed to the Jewish people through Issac.

Another one is the whole reformation of Israel, which is the only time in history a country that was conquered and scattered regained its independence after thousands of years.

Despite what you think about Israel, it was promised in the Torah and in the Bible.

The question becomes, Is it coincidence, is someone following it as a script for world events?, Or is there some truth in it.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by artemisminion

You should read up on how Bible code was discovered. Specifically, the 1st 5 books of the Old testament. Explain that. Noone of that time had that kind of perception or understanding. Science is basically an observational study by any definition. You cannot prove or disprove anything. You can only note what you observe in controlled conditions. The fact it gets rewritten or proven wrong all the time demonstrates it's unreliability.
Bible code from a scientific standpoint I believe would just show a remotely amazing coincidence of letter grouping.
edit on 16-7-2013 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenRuled

You should read up on how Bible code was discovered. Explain that. Noone of that time had that kind of perception or understanding. Science is basically an observational study by any definition. You cannot prove or disprove anything. You can only note what you observe in controlled conditions. The fact it gets rewritten or proven wrong all the time demonstrates it's unreliability.

All the stuff i have read on the bible code claimed they could get nothing out ot it after Dec.21 2012. obviously the world didn't stop. So i'm suspect of it.

Hey off topic but what if you released the web bot program on Prism. Hehe

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Nothing was found until after the fact. 2012 has nothing I'm aware of to do with it. But not to sashe the point, goat herder to world greatest scholar of the day, no person had the ability to produce what we now call the Holy Bible. And it's 6000+ years old.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by artemisminion

You should read up on how Bible code was discovered. Explain that. Noone of that time had that kind of perception or understanding. Science is basically an observational study by any definition. You cannot prove or disprove anything. You can only note what you observe in controlled conditions. The fact it gets rewritten or proven wrong all the time demonstrates it's unreliability.

All the stuff i have read on the bible code claimed they could get nothing out ot it after Dec.21 2012. obviously the world didn't stop. So i'm suspect of it.

Hey off topic but what if you released the web bot program on Prism. Hehe

Not to derail the thread, but thats a good point, Prism could be a vast resource for good or ill, Imagine handing it over to Colleges and the like.

Prediction of social trends could be amazing with that much data... Which is another reason NSA SHOULD NOT HAVE IT.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
Theres a whole bunch of those "coincidences " In the bible.

Some of my favorites, as an example.

Bible says that the Offspring of Ishmael and Issac would form great nations and forever be at each others throat...

As a funny side note, A portion of Muslims and as a result some Arabs trace their Linage to Ishmael as opposed to the Jewish people through Issac.

Another one is the whole reformation of Israel, which is the only time in history a country that was conquered and scattered regained its independence after thousands of years.

Despite what you think about Israel, it was promised in the Torah and in the Bible.

The question becomes, Is it coincidence, is someone following it as a script for world events?, Or is there some truth in it.

I agree about the reformation of Israel, but it could just as easily be a self fulfilling prophecy. I mean the people who decided to place the Jews there were Christians for the most part.

The other part isn't really accurate. The Muslim war with the Jews hasn't been a continued conflict. The Jews didn't have a state to be in conflict with for the grand majority of the time, nor was there religion based against it until after Isreal was founded the second time.

Also there are way more falsehoods then truths in the histories of the bible then coincidences.

edit on 16-7-2013 by artemisminion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Nothing was found until after the fact. 2012 has nothing I'm aware of to do with it. But not to sashe the point, goat herder to world greatest scholar of the day, no person had the ability to produce what we now call the Holy Bible. And it's 6000+ years old.

not even the oldest parts of the bible are 6,000yrs old. Maybe the stories they were based on are that old. Like the Chronicles of Gligamesh. The bible isn't the most complex literal piece of work. Nor was it even in one piece untill like 450ad......
edit on 16-7-2013 by artemisminion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

• God says in Genesis 11:6, "If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them."

Basically some goat herder 4,000 years ago realized. Once language and distance were no longer a barrier to the human race. There was nothing we couldn't accomplish.

To me this is an extremely profound prediction.

Firstly the Bible wasn't written by goat herders............goat herders were not literate.

As for the "prediction"........well it's not really a prediction at all.

All it is saying is that if people work together towards a common goal then almost anything is possible.......nothing too profound about that really.
edit on 16-7-2013 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
We are told in the book of Ecclesiastes: 1:9

What has been will be again,
what has been done will be done again;
there is nothing new under the sun.

I believe that we have been this advanced in technology before, and this is why God brought the great flood.
We are currently being molded for a global society, one mind, one conscience if you will. This is not the first time this has occurred. The story of the tower of babel brings this to light. Mankind than dared to think of itself as being as great as God, and strived to build a tower that would reach into the heavens even higher than the throne of God.

Einstein said, "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results."

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

It is why I am a Man of Faith and a Man of Science. Read my quote below, there is no reason for science and religion need to be separated. There however is much that needs to be cleaned up in both first...

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Yeah, the "goat-herder" part is wrong.
Moses would have received the best education in the world at that time---house of Pharoah. He could undoubtedly function in our world, but few of us could get by in his--we would lack the necessary equestrian, martial arts, architectural, language, and numerous other skills.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MuzzleBreak
Yeah, the "goat-herder" part is wrong.
Moses would have received the best education in the world at that time---house of Pharoah. He could undoubtedly function in our world, but few of us could get by in his--we would lack the necessary equestrian, martial arts, architectural, language, and numerous other skills.

Moses came long after the tower of babel story, i'm pretty sure. To me it is very profound considering there wasn't a whole lot of intermixing back then. Some trading and inter marrying sure, but most people would live there entire lives and never meet someone from a different language or people.

It's really hard to imagine life back then, but if you do. I think you'll find it profound as well.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

It is why I am a Man of Faith and a Man of Science. Read my quote below, there is no reason for science and religion need to be separated. There however is much that needs to be cleaned up in both first...

Except science is based on logic and experimentation and religion is ignoring all logic and experimentation and believing God did it any way. Except that they fit together nicely. LOL

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Yes, observed reaction is what I said. And it will be so until someone else observes it do something else. My point is the Old Testament was dictated. The bible code idea was based on noticed letter sequences that were incomprehensible without a computer. But there is no mistake on the complexity of the sequences, or the pattern. This was discovered in Israel shortly after WW2. The finders name escapes me at the moment but he is jewish.
As for more logic, explain this video.
on 16-7-2013 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Pretty eerie to an evolution/science guy!!!

The problem with the Israel event where they got their country back after the second world war is that it can all be rigged to happen that way by the elite.

However, the following event could not be rigged by man on earth.
September 1–2, 1859

en.wikipedia.org...
Telegraph systems all over Europe and North America failed, in some cases shocking telegraph operators.[7] Telegraph pylons threw sparks. [8] Some telegraph systems continued to send and receive messages despite having been disconnected from their power supplies.

Somehow, this ordinary guy knew that technology would not be dependent on electrical devices during this solar flare event. If that solar flare hit now, imagine the chaos tomorrow with no computers, electricity or communications. The TV series (r)Evolution sums up what it would be like.

Only YHWH knew long ago that this worlds technology would be low enough too not be affected by the solar storm.
Where does the source of the Bible come from; YHWH.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Cool deal, that Bible....and tghe Israel people kept their culture....impossible...
Did you know the Rabin assasination was found in the Bible code and relayed to him......three days before his assasination....

edit on 16-7-2013 by GBP/JPY because: Yahuweh...the coolest of names, I swear

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Communication advancing
I have some sort of hieroglyphs for the settings on my monitor, no words. We have tried to set things, but unless you memorize the Icons and know how to speedily do the setting, it will go away and you have to use little invisible arrows to get back to it. This is not progression of language we have in this country, it is a declining of language. Which Icon is for brightness, there are many sun Icons, which are for contrast, many have shade icons. I see that we are going back to a language similar to the ancient hieroglyphs which scrambles communication amongst people, not makes it better.

Not even my children or grandchildren can set this monitor, It is not just me.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

Except science is based on logic and experimentation and religion is ignoring all logic and experimentation and believing God did it any way. Except that they fit together nicely. LOL

It is illogical to believe you do not have a soul but it cannot be measured, nor can consciousness (not I.Q.)

I really need to address this at some point. Do you think that without religion there is no afterlife? Are you also coming from a Western ideal of religion that involves a god? ...there are 1 billion or so who do not follow those lines of thinking.

Religion (I prefer spirituality as Organized religion has bad connotations now ) seeks to explain the parts of the human experience science cannot or will not address. Science can quantify and express ideals but it cannot tell you what Love is or why we fall in love other than its responses on the human body.

I was not trying to derail your thread only say yeah...that is interesting and just because you are person of science does not mean you cannot see it as being prophetic.

I believe in both Science, Evolution and God... I have no reasons not to.
edit on 16-7-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join