It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to punt my toddler.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

I'm quite surprised by the responses toward your rant. They seem to fall into three categories.

1) Those that sympathized with your situation and understood the humorous nature of your post. (That's why I posted the scene from UHF showing Raul teaching poodles how to fly. That, too, was a joke. Surprisingly, I haven't been attacked for it.

2) Those that sympathized with your situation, but said "You must not joke about such things. They are listening and you could get in trouble. Better to only express yourself in the approved manner."

3) Those that didn't get any of it. They saw a couple of words in a phrase and decided this was a chance to attack somebody. Why? My guess is that's the way the find any value in themselves. If they can condemn someone, they feel at least superior to the person they condemn. That's where their worth comes from.

You know, there's a good idea for a thread. "Low self-worth motivates ATS trolls and attackers." If you don't want to take a shot at it, I might.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

You know, there's a good idea for a thread. "Low self-worth motivates ATS trolls and attackers." If you don't want to take a shot at it, I might.

Do it Charles. I'm in!!!

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
***Reminder***

Just a friendly reminder that personal attacks are not acceptable on ATS. Post on topic and within the guidelines of the T&C or do not post at all.

Thank You.

~Tenth
ATS Mod

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by covertpanther
reply to post by DeadSeraph

That is the most immature and pathetic thing I have ever read. I can't beleive you would even "joke" like that - sounds like something a brainwashed teenager would say..

Im sure you were annoying when you were that age too - if you focused more on parenting and less on thoughts of kicking your daughters head across a football field - she might of been more obedient.

Put more time in cuddling with her at bed time and talking with her until she passes out - or play with her, give her activites and things to do to burn out her energy at specific times so she is drained/tired by bed time.

I dont care if you are joking, that is beyond the stupidest thing I have ever read. You need to grow up before her

edit on 13-7-2013 by covertpanther because: (no reason given)

I will try and respond to this with less vitriol since my original response was removed by staff. I never once said anything about kicking my daughters head across a football field. You should consider seeking professional help, and less time finger pointing.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by covertpanther

Lay off the guy bra.. I shared my thoughts without insulting him. You guys either don't have kids an dont understand or really are communists lol I'm sure he is a good parent I didn't see any bit of seriousness in what he said. Chill out man we all get frustrated at times. He just happened to start a thread about his frustrations. It's all good tho

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
This has run it's course.

Closed.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join