It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 189
<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Direne

Sounds very cult like to me. Sorry Direne. Rock on however.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Direne

About introducing radical changes in the surrounding environment to induce mystical states in people there is not literature available.

Is there not? Are you sure? Perhaps you and I are working within different boundaries. How would you define a "mystical state" and what, for you, constitutes a "radical" environmental change?

Cheers.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I'm curious GUT, has Direne's truly excellent post in reply to your question about plasmas shed any further light on your Appallachian "encounter"?

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   

You may be overthinking all of this as a guide in How to make friends when paranoid and believe you are an Ant.

That is: a face-to-face contact is never advisable. We think the first contact will happen between probes,

We're well past the foreplay stage and into the denial.

A genuine crashed UFO (genuine in that it is an extraterrestrial object, but a white lie in that it never really crashed, it was planted instead) is a white lie, but it makes no real harm to the contact's intent and purport.

Planting evidence is not a good basis for trust and neither is suggesting they would do such a thing, this is the same scenario TTSA is fabricating and they have enormous trust issues.

It is a delicate process, and a process in which at least one of the partners (humans) is highly asymmetric, that is, a partner ruled by a small minority, consisting of members of the economic elite and policy-planning networks.

Nobody on this planet trusts them so Aliens certainly wouldn't, secrecy, deception, lies, manipulation and exploitation, not friendly and not elite

I'd like to mention that there is a kind of contact, called forced contact , in which at least one of the parties is forced to contact the other party for reasons having to do with the survival of its civilization.

I for one will welcome the intervention of the Reptilian Overlords.

Trust, I'm afraid, is also subject to the vicissitudes of time.

This is true, some people i trust more every day and some less, there is predictability and consistency involved and it comes down to knowing the nature of the beast and the context in which it will become hostile.

When one dissects the posts of others that in itself is somewhat confrontational and unfriendly but that's not my intent here, just pointing out that you have created the potential and this will be the natural consequence, so just friendly advise.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: KilgoreTrout

I'm curious GUT, has Direne's truly excellent post in reply to your question about plasmas shed any further light on your Appallachian "encounter"?

No, I'm still mystified. My constant state, it seems, about most everything.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
So is it being suggested that the orbs are like drones and used as such by 'whomever'?

We use different tech for observing different things gyroscopic rotors for close control and much more control of movement and propulsion for surveying larger areas.

Could it be possible for one form of plasma or orb to be used to produce/carry the other if they are indeed truly physical objects at all. ( I realise physical form is just what we perceive and is easily alterable with simple tricks or complicated tech)

posted on Jul, 21 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Thank you Direne!

Yes that was fair and concise. I would still like a chance to view behind the curtain though...

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

My stance on ASI is it will either take you higher or break you open. And it's most likely the latter. We know it too well just by observing the relations of high and low tier intelligence. Thus, the defense mechanism. I for once don't.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Hi Direne

thank you for your reply

I am incredibly interested in the ego reducing affects of psychoactives and meditation

and I believe they are essential in making contact with aliens for those who cant meditate properly or control their ego
they can use psychoactives as a jump starter . For those who are more in control they can meditate

if we have a reduced ego then we also have reduced fear and anxiety , maybe we cant contact aliens because we will automatically fear them , so through ego reduction when we do contact , our ego wont kick in , and we wont be in a state of fear , but pure curiosity and awe .

In my discussion with Ayndryl , they mentioned that we are possibly here as biological machines terraforming earth ,
are we terraforming for a radical change of environment to bring about a mystical state to bring about contact with Giselians . If we radically change earths atmosphere to induce mystical states in all of humanity , so contact can be initiated globally as we would have reduced Ego , and be less anxious to meet our space cousins

Just a thought, and again totally appreciate you taking time to converse with us all !

One thing I want to ask

If we look at many physicists , philosophers, artists, spiritualists , they all seem to suggest that the universe is one continual thing , no separation
( all is the all , etc )

So aliens essentially are us anyway , so if they were to stumble onto the same ideas as us about maths, physics etc, then surely they'd have similar understanding of the spiritual nature of the universe or multiverse
and they too would realise they are us but just different degree of nature and that we are of the One , pure love of the universe

if we are all the same thing , why are we so hostile and fearful of each other ?
such a mystery

edit on 2-8-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

My understanding is that one thing is a UFO, and quite another a UFOE (a UFO Experience). I guess the difference is the same as that between an NDE (near death experience) and Death. Perhaps a better example would be thinking of the difference between a rose and a dreamed rose.

It is very difficult to know whether a particular individual has seen a UFO or he just went through a UFOE. My opinion is that if you wish to study UFOs you must stick to the scientific method using your best available techniques, with the caveat that you cannot reproduce the event when you wish and hence you break one of the sacred scientific principles: interobserver repeatability.

There is no way those 'aliens' are visiting Earth if science as you know it holds. In fact, Science has ruled out the existence of visiting aliens, and even the existence of aliens are under discussion. However, it is the same Science that has not yet explained what is consciousness, neither how dreams are possible, or what is Mind and how it influences matter. Taking into account you as an observer are a conscious being, this lack of understanding on how your own 'beingness' works is really thrilling.

Maybe the situation changes if one alters somehow the observer's consciousness; perhaps one needs to first modify the way one looks at things to better understand things, or maybe things are only there when you look at them from a particular perspective, through a given state of consciousness, and perhaps they are there only if you, and only you, are.

Ego is something one needs to not dissolve into Reality, something that gives you the individuality you need to be a differentiated subject, and something it provides the necessary distance between you - the observer - and the observed. Distance, on the other hand, is what keeps us apart for us to be aware of others. Ego dissolution is a dangerous thing that puts mental health at risk, if abused, so if ego dissolution were to be a requirement for contact I guess one should carefully assess the pro's and the con's. But again, maybe the entire issue reduces to first prove we exist, and then slowly proceed to prove whether the others exist and, as I said, it seems the best available scientific theories are still unable to tell us whether Schrödinger's cat is dead or alive. Or both. Or neither.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
If we are here as biological terraformers we are pretty poor at it - wouldn't they have had us working on it from the start with the relevant machinery supplied or at least the blueprints and required science, teachers, supervisors....
Also if they are trying to change the atmosphere to be filled with what we regard as pollutants wouldn't it be easier to just blow up a few volcanoes or open up a fault line.....

So personally I don't think we are here to terraform unless they play extremely long games - i mean we have been here for 10's if not 100's of thousands of years already.

edit to add: unless ofc we are the ZX80 of BT's

edit on 2-8-2019 by johnb because: .

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: johnb

They didn't supply you with the relevant machinery because the machine is you. Any biological organism processes inputs and generates wastes used by other organisms as inputs. The process is called life. During your lifetime, you change your environment, want it or not.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Who is they? Perhaps we'll get to the bottom this time.

The internet is already transcendental experience 'manifest'. Before 'space' awfully divides us, but now thanks to the internet we are connected over and through it. Thanks Nikolai. It's only a matter of time before we 'humans' utilize 'imagination' for good use.

edit on 3-8-2019 by boozo because: It's awesome.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: boozo

I totally agree with you, boozo. It is necessary to get to the bottom once and forever. But that is a hot issue whether one is or is not a religious person. At least we know whomever created us all, he was certainly alone.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Just seems like the slowest way to terraform to me, why would any group use a system that takes 100,000's if not millions of years when they could do it so much faster using technology? Even assuming they know we will eventually develop that tech ourselves why would they wait the so far 1/10/100,000's of years for us to do so rather than giving said knowledge at the start?
The only reason i can think of to justify that position is that we were meant to get the tech but their civilisation failed for whatever reason before they could supply it thereby making us redundant anyway.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: johnb

I see your point. There are two issues involved here. One is the classic terraforming, that is, a collapsing civilization that needs to move to another planet to avoid extinction. The best approach would be finding a nearby planet with similar characteristics as the home planet, and then tweaking its evolution somehow to achieve the conditions required for life support and to sustain the civilization. If there is no atmosphere whatsoever in the target planet, then you need to create one, and this is an extremely slow process.

The second scenario is that of a hypercivilization who wants to guarantee the survival of the species. This means seeding whatever planetary systems they may find, with the hope of life flourishing in at least one of them. This is a long-term endeavour because it is not civilization what matters here, but the species.

Both scenarios have different requirements and require different strategies and approaches. The key concept here is that species survival does not equate to civilization survival. If the goal is to perpetuate the species, it doesn't matter that this or that civilization collapses, provided a new one emerges. But if the goal is to avoid a particular civilization from collapsing, then obviously the requirements differ. It is a matter of short versus long-term thinking.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Check your PM direne

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
you should pm me instead.

imgur.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Wow so this new post from 29/08/2019 is pretty exciting

Poems from Chantilly: China and the American Circus - The territorial control of energy resources

Poems from Chantilly: China and the American Circus - The terretorial control of energy resources

"We too have a grand strategy from which regional strategies derive. We need to confront China in two decades from now, before China gets on par with us from the technological point of view. However, we need first to rethink the implications for interstate energy relations in a world which is transitioning towards renewable energy. Basically, our grand strategy relies on taking China into a war in two decades"

and this

"We designed, funded, and launched the global climate change denial groups not because we doubted global warming was an unfounded claim; on the contrary, we knew climate change was a coming reality, but we needed time to refine our predictive models and run simulations in order to know how the shift to renawable energies would impact our global strategy. We now have a roughly clear idea on the future's landscape and what to do to adapt to it. We know where the scarce water resources will be, we know where renewables will be feasible and where not, and we know where to locate hubs and how the supergrid will be arranged. And we are acting accordingly, now."

So seems like whoever they are are determined to protect Sol-3 at any cost including human life
what is so important about earth, if humans arent why it needs protecting then what else ?
Is it because the conditions here are perfect for life , but not necessarily our life ?

"China dreams of leading by 2050 a number of international institutions that will shape the global energy landscape. That would mean less transparency in emissions reporting and an improvement of its emissions targets, something we are not ready to tolerate. In the future, countries will embrace protectionism as clean energy industries rise in value, and that means the end of free trade. Maybe is time for us to place a new Idiot as prime minister there as a first step for its disintegration. And if that fails, then there will be no other way than a war. That's the grand strategy: preserving Sol-3 at the expense of humans, if required."

All pretty weird stuff

I just want to know who these groups are ?

it's like FL know about this other group and they are collecting intel on them , maybe to prevent this large scale take over of earth at the expense of human life

Direne if you are listening , tell us who they are and lets take them down

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
IDK about Vampires. There's no Legal Evidence of them, unlike Bigfoot and Werewolves which are Classified from the Public. www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 186  187  188    190  191  192 >>

join