It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone believe that Jesus is on earth TODAY

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
No one knows the hour...

But i'm sorry, Half conspiracist half thinker, half mystic full time christian. Although majority of real-time christains and half Christians will separate themselves even more due to theological differences. But no one knows that faith is like a snow flake. Out of all this bible thumping turmoil, my question to you is, do you believe the end is near and if so could the 2nd coming actually be Jesus in another human form.

The Apostles were all diligently seeking Jesus 2nd coming. In real life and on this world. Meaning in our universe on our planet, not some mystical Jesus that he was "after his death and ressurction" which may be debated among those on this thread.

At anyrate, most religions are awaiting for a supreme religious-like leader. Buddah, Mahdi, anti christ, etc.

I bring forth not only the simple signs of rumors of wars but also a long line of prophecies that have either been implemented by those who are trying to usher and bring upon the end time, such as Israel birth and many other israeli prophecy, (shekel being reintroduced, agriculture lands, man made lakes in desert).

so who cares, its all coincidence

just looking for like minded people

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
This might interest you.

I would also reccomend reading "the book of illumination"

Peace

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

The answer is simpler than you may think. It's really easy to miss because it is so obvious.

1 Corinthians 10

16 Is not the cup of thanksgiving for which we give thanks a participation in the blood of Christ? And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ? 17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.

Is the church the body of Christ? Christ is the head of the church. Where is the body? Where is the Head?

Your answer is simple.

edit on 10-7-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

The Jesus of the New Testament would not be on earth today, because he was not expected to appear "in another human form".
Look at the descriptions in Matthew ch24 and other parts of the New Testament..
He was expected to appear "on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory" (Matthew ch24 v30), backed by all the power of the Father, and this would then be followed by the time of judgement.
It would be "as the lightning comes from the east and shines as far as the west"- in other words, it would be sudden, and immediately obvious to the world at large.
If Jesus had returned, you would not need to ask the question. If we're not sure, then he hasn't.

We are also specifically warned AGAINST the idea that he is to be found in any human walking around on the earth.
If we're told about such a person, and invited to meet him, then he is a guaranteed fake, by definition-
"do not go out...do not believe it"- Matthew ch24 vv23-26
It won't be Jesus, because that's not how he's expected to return.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Do I believe Jesus is on earth today? No, I do not. The Bible says that when Jesus returns ALL will see the sign of his coming, and there will be no mistaking it. So as long as the subject is still being debated the answer is a resounding NO!

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
No.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I have been having visions that he is locked somehow in the sphinx and that if we do not free him by 2015 GOD will do it when he gets here and will destroy us for failure. I am just saying this because it comes to me often. i have been shown that Jesus is even paving the way for us to free him. If he is not freed by October of this year then the only ones to be raptured are the original hundred forty four thousand that are here from the time when he walked the earth. They have no memory of who they were and most of them are orphans. I know have memories of several lives and one of them is before satan gained real power on earth. Life was different and we did not crave death and we could communicate with animals. Our primary food source was taken away and we were forced to be carnal. I was told that Jesus is my cousin and my father was champion before the last destruction period. All those that choose GOD last time are now among the stars and the others are locked in a realm just below ours and they surround the earth right now trapped by satan. They are just waiting for the next crop to be harvested so they can have another chance.

When our diet changed we became killers. It is a crazy system because one can not live in a state of peace and still battle satan and it seems clear that we can not just ignore him either. So here we are at the brink of destruction with only one real choice and that is how are we gonna go out? Shall we come together and free him or will we choose the false peace we have now where we kill and consume everything we come in contact with forever. The main difference in freeing him rather than waiting is that more people will not have to die anymore to get to heaven but if we wait then all will die. It is my fault that he is not free right now but at least now it is written and up to you. Sorry i offer no magic or miracles but it is what it is.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Yes... likely more then ever before... since the advent of the internet...

But not in the flesh...

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

So Jesus is the internet? I don't get it.
I'm not trying to be funny, I'd just like you to clarify. Do you mean the internet as in collective conscious?

I think Jesus has been here all along, not in the flesh but in the Spirit. We all share the same Spirit, though some act out against it and suppress it.

The Son is in all of us, it's the image that we see.
edit on 10-7-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by Akragon

So Jesus is the internet? I don't get it.
I'm not trying to be funny, I'd just like you to clarify. Do you mean the internet as in collective conscious?

I think Jesus has been here all along, not in the flesh but in the Spirit. We all share the same Spirit, though some act out against it and suppress it.

The Son is in all of us, it's the image that we see.
edit on 10-7-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

Not exactly but it seems you get what I was trying to say none the less...

Since the internet came onto the scene ideas can be discussed without boarders... without restrictions...

The spirit of Jesus is in the world... across the world more today then ever before Because of the internet...

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
"Anyone believe that Jesus is on earth TODAY,?"

Just did a Google search and apparently the Mount of Olives is intact and not split in two so I would say nope.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Interesting idea in your internet thread. I don't think it's a prophecy, but more along the lines of Jesus remembering things from past lives.

Maybe his previous incarnation was on a planet with similar technology that we have today? Or maybe he knew that the possibilities within this universe are endless, meaning that he assumed technology and human innovation would eventually hit this point some time in the future.

Either way, I agree that unhindered information exchange leads to greater awareness and understanding. That's something people didn't have hundreds of years ago, which is why I think people are finally starting to wake up at the moment.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
No, and he will never be physically walking the earth again, his purpose as a physical being has been fulfilled.
But he is returning with power too take full control to fix this planets issues, and if you read Revelation about the horseman ride you would know that has already started, and soon he will finish it. Most people fail to understand the preparation work he is involved with before he initiates the big change. That part is stealthy to most people. But when he was on the the earth he called it a "Great Tribulation". And as bad as things are right now, it hasn't even started yet. That's when at least some people will start to see it, and at some point all will be forced to realize Jesus has returned with full power, not that they will directly see him, they will realize it by events that happen and they see.

My favorite part of this whole thing will be when all these intellectual evolutionists and atheists are forced into acknowledging him, because at some point it will become undeniable as prophesied.

edit on 11-7-2013 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Here in the flesh, No. But He is watching. When he shows up you'll probably mess your pants, lol.

Seriously though. According to scripture, at least from a Biblical standpoint, it's not possible.

".....the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming". 2 Thessalonians 2:8

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

No, and he will never be physically walking the earth again, his purpose as a physical being has been fulfilled.

Lol, no. Jesus is not a liar. In Matthew 24 He shared the keys to look for before His return.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Sorry for the long response from everyone, anywho, i disagree with 90% of all of you imho. Jesus spoke in many parables, almost entirely and you are to make me believe that jesus on a cloud is literal? Ontop of that, jc told his apostles he would return in there lifetime.

Now, we also have jc alluding to a belief in reincarnation during ezekiel john comparison. So by understanding that. In other words, not in the apostles current life but possibly a reincarnation

By accepting a modern understanding of Christianity, not just through a new age understanding in the belief.of 3rd eyes, astral projection and some other possiblity of a modern understanding of the metaphysical world ( the world of the.dead, ghost and such, psychics) we not only become closer to j.c. through a spiritual means but we can also combine this.thought.process with.any christian denomination dogma.
edit on 21-8-2013 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

So at the end of the day Youre core beliefs aren't harmed but added

His mission of the flesh is not done because many oft he messiah mission were not complete, this is why jews dont believe in him

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Yeah this would be my answer.

Now we have wait until something like a world war to break out, before he physical shows up.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI

We are also specifically warned AGAINST the idea that he is to be found in any human walking around on the earth.
If we're told about such a person, and invited to meet him, then he is a guaranteed fake, by definition-
"do not go out...do not believe it"- Matthew ch24 vv23-26
It won't be Jesus, because that's not how he's expected to return.

He is here, and very messed up, certainly not prostilitizing, and I wouldnt call this any kind of a healing for him as he has literally been through hell/war/murder/atheism/and the loss of ability to ever have children in this lifetime. Jesus is here, just not willing to take/build/climb the soapbox for God (still getting over the last time around PTSD major).
edit on 21-8-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Upton33
reply to post by Akragon

Yeah this would be my answer.

Now we have wait until something like a world war to break out, before he physical shows up.

Oh, the thoughtform is here just as an unwilling participant (would rather be a forward observer ARMED with smart bullets just in case an ideaform must die).
edit on 21-8-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

I can only repeat what I aid before, that if he waned us against the idea that he would return in this way, then he's not going to do it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join