It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos Putin VS Obama, a must

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by HairlessApe

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
www.tomatobubble.com...

Briliant and quite a chuckle. Wether you are a Obi supporter and can or can't handle the irony.The photo of his mother will shock the World.Shocking yes/no, many have photos like that i'm sure.But certainly not a good look for a presidents mother.Owch.
edit on 6-7-2013 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

Wow. Mud-slinging. About the President's family, no less. Truly you are an intellectual being and in now way have you completely wasted my time.

edit on 7-7-2013 by HairlessApe because: (no reason given)

Your offended? Leave Brittany alone ! Snivel, sniff. Hey, all was fair in Love and War ! Well, until they gave Obi a Drone joystick. Personally I'm offended, by starving people and limbless Children. If you can support the opposite, then your a better man than I.
Centuries ago a leader was expected to lead. Be at the front of his men in battle, no hiding behind a desk with a remote. But hey, I guess we are more civilized now?

edit on 7-7-2013 by 13th Zodiac because: added text

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

www.tomatobubble.com...

Briliant and quite a chuckle. Wether you are a Obi supporter and can or can't handle the irony.The photo of his mother will shock the World.Shocking yes/no, many have photos like that i'm sure.But certainly not a good look for a presidents mother.Owch.

Wow. Mud-slinging. About the President's family, no less. Truly you are an intellectual being and in now way have you completely wasted my time.

Your offended? Leave Brittany alone ! Snivel, sniff. Hey, all was fair in Love and War ! Well, until they gave Obi a Drone joystick. Personally I'm offended, by starving people and limbless Children. If you can support the opposite, then your a better man than I.
Centuries ago a leader was expected to lead. Be at the front of his men in battle, no hiding behind a desk with a remote. But hey, I guess we are more civilized now?

edit on 7-7-2013 by 13th Zodiac because: added text

I'm not offended at all.
I'm just shocked and frankly ashamed that adults can act like such immature half-wits.

I already know any response I get is going to devolve into "LOLZ! QQ! LOOK AT THE OBUMMER SUPPORTER! GO DRINK A FUZZY NAVAL WITH HIM!" despite the fact that I've made it clear that I don't support Obama. I didn't vote for him.

Edit: Look at that, the below post has already called him "my candidate" before I even had the chance to edit what I said. He didn't even read my previous posts, he just saw the chance to hop on the QQ OBUMMER bandwagon and took it.

I apologize for having intellectual integrity. I see that it's not welcome in this thread.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I've had dogs who followed me closely and listened to my every command without training and I've had dogs that wouldn't follow me no matter how much training I put in.

It depends purely on the breed.

You just don't like it when someone clowns your candidate.

But you do it too.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

I've had dogs who followed me closely and listened to my every command without training and I've had dogs that wouldn't follow me no matter how much training I put in.

It depends purely on the breed.

You just don't like it when someone clowns your candidate.

But you do it too.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I made it in the "Jokes & Puns" forum. I didn't try to pass it off as legitimate talk about a politician, which is what this forum is for.

DERP.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Maybe they can both go for a testosterone test and settle this bravado bs. They're wives prolly tell them both what to do. Besides if you running things all day why feel the need to dominate a dog. I think just the opposite is a man. I agree they feed off your energy but I'd trust Obama with my wife, kids and country before that over zealous ex KGB that doesn't think the Cold War has ended.

Check your complex b4 it wrecks you!

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by HairlessApe

I made it in the "Jokes & Puns" forum. I didn't try to pass it off as legitimate talk about a politician, which is what this forum is for.

DERP.

This is hardly legitimate. I found the one pic amusing. So what.

Double derp.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by HairlessApe

DERP.

This is hardly legitimate. I found the one pic amusing. So what.

Double derp.

Then it should be moved.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

Ok, I got a good chuckle out of that. I almost feel guilty for laughing as Putin kind of worries me a little, however, he does look other leaders in the eye, and good for him.

Obama's body language suggests otherwise with a lot of leaders, and that has always bothered me as our President is supposed to be strong and stand tall with leaders, and I find Obama lacking in this respect.

Hand on shoulder,pat on the back, handshake stuff.

Only a few more years to go until we can get someone else in office, who can stand up and make us proud again.

I was an Obama supporter before his first term, and became quickly disappointed.
No change, at least not in the right direction, IMO.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by Char-Lee

Yes, Obama is such a great dad, he allowed his private family play to be photo OPd and published. Either that or he lets Paparazzi play in his back yard.

Pretty much what i said. You can show anything from photos here and there. What the ones we were shown added up to good dad etc.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Some funny points, but also a homophobic and sexist bit. And the point about their wives? no...you actually don't see Putin's wife because he probably beats her down like he does the rest of his people. There's nothing manly about cold dead eyes..what a joke

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Putin is putin' on some camo.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
S&F for making me laugh

Some people wouldn't get satire if it walked up and punched them right in the face.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Kim jung Il rides horses and causes thunder storms. I hear Obama is allergic to horses.

edit on 8-7-2013 by mahatche because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

well when it comes to putin and family.. he is a bonefied dog... and he is banging that gymnast.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Comparing Obama to Putin? As if Putin is a man to be respected. They're both jackasses. The only thing Putin has on Obama is that he has the balls to look other leaders in the eye as if to say, "Russia won't boy down to you sucka!" Other than that, they both suck.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

think Michelle shiksa? cousin rabbi in Chicago

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I realize it is just for laughs and some are pretty funny. There is no doubt that Putin is about 1000 times the man Obama is. However, I am growing uncomfortable with all the love given to the tyrannical leader of Russia because of this. He is a proven tyrant, whose interests are NOT the interests of the American people. Granted, Obama's aren't either, but if we have to deal with a tyrant who wants to destroy all the values and policies that created the most abundant and successful society in human history, I'd rather deal with the sissy than the real deal.

I have to at least respect the office of the Presidency, even though its current occupant is an anti-American turd. Putin is a threat, not just to that turd, but to us as well.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by pierregustavetoutant
I realize it is just for laughs and some are pretty funny. There is no doubt that Putin is about 1000 times the man Obama is. However, I am growing uncomfortable with all the love given to the tyrannical leader of Russia because of this. He is a proven tyrant, whose interests are NOT the interests of the American people. Granted, Obama's aren't either, but if we have to deal with a tyrant who wants to destroy all the values and policies that created the most abundant and successful society in human history, I'd rather deal with the sissy than the real deal.

I have to at least respect the office of the Presidency, even though its current occupant is an anti-American turd. Putin is a threat, not just to that turd, but to us as well.

The info I have tells me that Putin knows the NWO agenda is opposed to it - he has gotten rid of most of the NWO support inside Russia.

No contest as to who the better man is.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

LOL

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Putins' dog looks happy to me. Head isn't 'down,' it's at a calm chilled out level, and the tail is at a happy, relaxed angle.

Obamas' dog is out of control, anxiously aggressive. While aggression doesn't necessarily mean it's looking for a fight, dogs like that do get into more fights, and cause more general trouble than calm, well trained,dogs do.

Quite telling.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join