It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Leader Warns, “Get All Money Out Of Western Banks Now!”

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
worldtruth.tv...

A Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) “urgent bulletin” being sent to Embassies around the world today is advising both Russian citizens and companies to begin divesting their assets from Western banking and financial institutions “immediately” as Kremlin fears grow that both the European Union and United States are preparing for the largest theft of private wealth in modern history.

According to this “urgent bulletin,” this warning is being made at the behest of Prime Minister Medvedev who earlier today warned against the Western banking systems actions against EU Member Cyprus by stating:

“All possible mistakes that could be made have been made by them, the measure that was proposed is of a confiscation nature, and unprecedented in its character. I can’t compare it with anything but … decisions made by Soviet authorities … when they didn't think much about the savings of their population. But we are living in the 21st century, under market economic conditions. Everybody has been insisting that ownership rights should be respected.”

I never keep all my money in the bank, Maybe all of us should start investing in gold or something.... looks like the old agenda 21 plans are coming into place, bankrupt the world...

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by innersollus

doh

I was really hoping this wasnt dejavu

March 21, 2013

its coming my friend hold on a lil longer!

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

doh

I was really hoping this wasnt dejavu

March 21, 2013

its coming my friend hold on a lil longer!

Yes, same one by Sorcha Faal.

Sorcha Faal... Internet Hoax Queen...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

Yes, this looks like it will be a hoax.
"Shakes my head!"

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Guess I'm buying more Bitcoins

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

The article is a hoax. Already shared here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 6-7-2013 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   

ATS should take new members and give them a class on how to spot crap. A easy way to spot it is if the story was started inside the Kremlin.

Sometimes posting on ATS is like playing cards with my sisters kids.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix267
reply to post by dreamingawake

Yes, this looks like it will be a hoax.
"Shakes my head!"

I was watching a youtube video the other day and someone had left a comment along the lines of

"Ur're wrong!"

to which the guy replied that he thought it was insanely hilarious how someone had used a contraction on a word that had been abbreviated. Effectively shortening the word, twice.

You're doing it wrong. You're supposed to say SMH... because that way you have billions of people scratching their head and asking "What does SMH?" mean?" before they trundle off to UrbanDictionary to discover it could be Shaking My Head -- OR -- Sugar Meets Honey, which doesn't quite fit in context here. So probably the first thing.

That way you keep the illusion of the internet being hipster and on edge. If the old people all know what FTW and SMH all mean (and hint, you kids, FTW is *NOT* for the win....) then we've lost the game. And no one has a face when. You don't push people on the internet. You lead them to the edge of hipsterness and let them fall over by themselves.

As for people keeping their money in banks.. they should all invest in bitcoin. Now. And I know a really safe Bitcoin address for them to send their money to. There is an old man begging on the internet, he has a sign. He'll gladly hold all your wealth.

Oh sorcha.. scorc.. I .. get a real name ffs.

edit on 6-7-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mandrakerealmz
Guess I'm buying more Bitcoins

Oo

you say that in an almost serious manner, on here? You'll get the hordes after you, man. The financiers and 99%ers who know more about currency and fiat and do not hesitate to tell you how absurd you are.

you're one of 'em I know it.

oO

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SubTruth

ATS should take new members and give them a class on how to spot crap. A easy way to spot it is if the story was started inside the Kremlin.

Sometimes posting on ATS is like playing cards with my sisters kids.

Nah. it's easier to tell your sister "What kid?" when she notices one's gone missing.

They've got log in dates, here.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Yeah ........
Is was posted before.......
And said to be S/F......
Thus debunked as a hoax.........
A week later ...............
Greece sprung its 'haircut', which as we will know heavily effected Russian savers there

This has happened a few times now over the last few months
These little S/F stories of secret notes passed around the kremlin, that are immediately discredited as a hoax, that within the month turn out to be accurate to some degree

I won't go as far as saying I pay attention to S/F
But when I hear about these little leaked kremlin memos..........I'm payin attention
As the last 3 or 4 that's been posted on ATS ( my only forum news source ) although found to be S/F and sent off to the hoax bin, the story soon gains momentum and turns out to be half accurate.......ish.......kinda........in a roundabout kinda way

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Lol I have never been one to shy away from controversy just because the majority might change their opinion of me

I support Crypto Currencies (Bitcoin, Litecoin, etc) and the Crypto Currency movement to the core. I view them as the strongest weapons we have ever had against the Federal Reserve and "Fractional Reserve Lending" practices.

Unfortunately Bitcoin makes people think of a one world currency and then you get not only Disinfo agents trolling you but other real people who would also consider themselves a part of the resistance.

From my analysis Bitcoin is NOT the one world currency designed by TPTB. In fact I view it as a preemptive strike against such EXACT systems!. However A key difference in my views is im not forcing Bitcoin on anyone and I dont want a system that has ONLY Bitcoin. Gold and Silver have their place. As will other commodities. And potentially even other FIAT currencies in the future.

But as it stands? Bitcoin was pure genius!! For so many reasons, It purely existing damages the Federal Reserve monopoly. Not everyone needs to use it also and its still effective!.
edit on 6-7-2013 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
This would require that someone still HAD money to put in a western bank in the first place....

Probably not, now.

We have all been taking our money out of the bank for a few years now- but to buy food with it. I look forward to the day when I have enough money to put some back in a bank. Maybe after the teenagers leave home?

new topics

top topics

join