It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark Side Of the Zodiac

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Sure, every zodiac sign has its good traits. But here we have some of the grim dark sides to them.
PS
Scorpio here.

ARIES

An innate ability to give authoritative military commands is the essence of your sign, but when others disobey you are puzzled and slightly hurt. You do know what’s best, after all. And if you yell loudly enough they will, eventually, understand. You cheerfully rearrange the furniture inside people’s heads and march away muttering ‘people to see, places to go’. Ultimately, you have no secret strategies, but this doesn’t matter because you are plugged into the national grid and in the end, everyone else is far too exhausted to murmur ‘no’.

TAURUS

’Slowly but surely wins the race’ is what you say. It is your life philosophy. And the thing is, nobody will ever persuade you to do things differently. Because you are so stubborn, so fixed, so earthy you are like some kind of stubborn, fixed, earthy thing. Or a rock face. Annoyingly, you sometimes do win the race – accumulating wealth, property, and status as you plod along. You see, yes, you were right. The story of the tortoise and the hare was right. Or the ant (good) and the stupid, improvident grasshopper (ridiculous)…..In the end it’s all about prudence isn’t it..Smug? Indeed. But comfy and cosy. Oh yes.

GEMINI

You possess the fascinating, charismatic allure of the sociopath. Perhaps it’s the breath-taking lies you tell, the spin you put on everything, or the dizzying speed of your mental processes. People are charmed, disappointed, charmed, infuriated….they can’t pin you down can they? They stumble about in the random thought generator which is your mind, lost and confused. And so are you. And you know, deep inside, that there is more than one of you in there. It’s a Jekyll and Hyde kind of thing. Sometimes there’s a supporting cast as well. Great. You do so need someone to talk to.

CANCER

As the Moon (your ruling planet) waxes and wanes in the night sky you are subject to mood swings of astonishing, ancient complexity. To ease this you hold on tightly to everything in your immediate vicinity – people, memories, receipts, half-eaten packets of crisps. You never, ever let go. Nobody understands you. You move sideways across the beach, zig-zagging towards your goals and hiding in rock pools. Sometimes you make a lot of money. But you never tell anyone. Or if you do you will probably have to kill them eventually.

LEO

There you are – radiant, playful, and such a little sunbeam. What’s not to like? The claws, mainly. You like to keep these sheathed, but you can’t help yourself sometimes. Someone tells you that you look tired. Or dares to disagree with you. Clearly, they do not know who you are. The fools! After this point it’s like one of those wild-life documentaries. It gets bloody. But you are quite deliciously lazy and easily distracted by flattery and shopping, so you soon forget that part. Until the next time. You need staff really. Or a minder. Because sometimes your victims retaliate.

VIRGO

You are blessed to have incarnated in modern times. Without antiseptics and antibiotics and waxing how would you get through the day? Nobody seems to grasp the dangers of infection and dirt in quite the way you do. You are not afraid to tell them either, because you enjoy giving constructive criticism, as you like to call it. Yours, after all, is the sign of service to others. But how ever helpful you are, it never seems to be enough. Chaos and filth reign and your work is never done. Karma can be very cruel.

LIBRA

Balancing the scales of your psyche is your life’s task. To this end you constantly say things like ‘ on the one hand, on the other hand’ – applying this modus operandi to everything – relationships, outfits, holiday plans, menus. But you are cunning. Machiavellian even. Because underneath you know exactly what you want, and how to get it. Your ruthless charm bathes others in a sweet, warm glow and they fail to notice what you’re up to until it’s way too late. Still, death by chocolate – it could be worse.

SCORPIO

Dark side? Bah humbug. You are a smouldering gothic creature and proud of it. If you are in denial about this you are in big trouble. Being awake for a thousand years gives you the edge over everybody else. Nobody nurses a grudge like you do, because you know revenge is a dish best served icy cold. Your poisonous sting is fatal, but lack of self-acceptance means you will use it on yourself one day and then the sky will darken, the mirror will crack, and your bones will turn to dust in a heartbeat.. To avoid this you probably require a lot of sex, money, and a shrink.

SAGITTARIUS

Symbolised by the mythic centaur, you are half-human, half-horse. You are fine in a large paddock, but react badly to life in a stable. You kick, you rear, and you tell everybody they are fat, useless, and you hate them. When you tell the truth it is unvarnished and largely unpalatable. It is, of course, the truth. But sometimes honesty is not the best policy. As a hybrid being, you are prone to extreme reactions – sunk in existential angst one moment, galloping off across the plains the next. You are redeemed by philosophy and jokes.

CAPRICORN

Another symbolic hybrid, you are half goat, half fish. Eh? No wonder you are so focussed on nailing everything down. And you never give up. You run corporations, you direct your own movies, you live your dream. So why are you so lugubrious? The answer is simple. Half of you climbs the mountain. The other half messes around, making surreal jokes and partying hard in expensive locations. You are not good at conflict resolution -you are not a Libran. It’s depressing. Luckily you tend to live for a long time and might get it right eventually.

AQUARIUS

Lovely, impartial, humanitarian you. There you are with your amazing ideas, your cutting edge philosophy, your wise objectivity….you are the future. But wait. It’s not all eco-friendly in there is it? Somewhere in your head is a laboratory, a space station or the world wide web. Your interest in others can be a tad chilly when it comes down to one-on-one. You encourage them, they respond, you feel claustrophohic. Intimacy? Just say no. Floundering about in the swamps of the human heart slows you down. And seriously, you do have worlds to conquer.

PISCES

It is said you contain within yourself the personality traits of all the other signs of the zodiac. You are the shape-shifter, the walker between the worlds, the one who swims to the ocean’s depths in search of poetry, wine, and the secrets of the universe. This is why you are so confused and prone to shooting yourself in the foot. At your best, after many incarnations, you learn to confuse others by casting spells and morphing into whatever they want you to be. You are a hall of mirrors with no exit sign. Embracing quantum theory may help. Or it may not.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
true so true for my sign not telling as it is spot on for me have been described as a flying brick on more than a few occasions when suttle is mentioned
s&f

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by geobro
true so true for my sign not telling as it is spot on for me have been described as a flying brick on more than a few occasions when suttle is mentioned
s&f

Aries?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by resoe26

s&f

Aries?
sagittarius sorry bud no cigar

edit on 3/7/13 by geobro because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/7/13 by geobro because: spelling

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by resoe26

s&f

Aries?
sagittarious sorry bud no cigar

edit on 3/7/13 by geobro because: (no reason given)

Yeah, my younger sister is a sagg.
(my favorite sibling...Is that allowed?)
Seen her go off the charts in rage before.

I admire the passion.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by resoe26

Of course everyone has a dark side. Without darkness, there is no light my Scorpio pal. It's the balance that cannot be upset. Did you know that there are different Archetypes to each Zodiac?

... about 3 different sub-sets for each sign depending on the dates you are born unto.

I can proudly say I am a Scorpio cusp of Sagittarius... the 'good' Scorpio to an extent.

You leave my sexual desires alone!

I am here to conquer all!

-Kronkite the proud Indigo-Scorpio cusp of Sagittarius!

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by KRONKITE

My office manager is a scorpio-sag cusp.
coolest old man I ever met. but he rolls his eyes and laughs when I talk about us Scorpios.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
It's amazing how true Pisces can be for me in a lot of ways. Then take my rising and moon - Leo and Virgo...I'm a confused chick!

Horoscopes are fun, but they're not something I take very seriously. Weird though, how Pisces general description fits me.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hushabye
It's amazing how true Pisces can be for me in a lot of ways. Then take my rising and moon - Leo and Virgo...I'm a confused chick!

Horoscopes are fun, but they're not something I take very seriously. Weird though, how Pisces general description fits me.

I don't take the day to day BS seriously with horoscopes although, the personality traits FIT nearly ALWAYS with folks.

PISCES FULL DESCRIPTION

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by resoe26

I'm a gemini...MOUHAHAHHahahahahaahah! Dance pupets.. DANCE!!!!

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by XLR8R
reply to post by resoe26

I'm a gemini...MOUHAHAHHahahahahaahah! Dance pupets.. DANCE!!!!

i'm pretty sure it says you are "Lost & Confused".
Gemini is an Air sign..... LITERALLY

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by resoe26

I'm sorry.

-
-
-
-

But seriously don't take this too...well..seriously.
edit on 3-7-2013 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

I know man.
But personality traits of each sign seem pretty correct on most folks.
At least for mine it does and for many others close to me.

But, as far as that goes, I wouldn't expect a Gemini to read into it much.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Kind of stubborn, fixed, earthy thing....yep that fits my husband to a T.

I'm a Leo and and very easily bored and so I don't agree with the whole lazy thing...other that that though quite true. The way I see it as long as everyone listens to me everything is fine....

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by brandiwine14

jeeeez.
My Mother in Law is a Leo.... and damn, we do NOT get along. Lady has very greedy morals. And is a straight up attention whore. Tries to come over to my home and tell me how to run it.
I guess many mother in laws are like that though huh?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by resoe26

I know first hand too the hate between a Leo and Scorpio is fierce... sister in law is a Scorpio and man the claws come out for her, lol. But my dad's a Scorpio and we get along quite well.

That's got to be tough to have a Leo mother in law...my sympathies. I've known a few Leo's that I just couldn't stand at all but mostly we are just big kids always looking to entertain or be entertained.

A funny and true to my Leo self moment was when I was at a family reunion about age ten I believe. I first learned about astrology from my grandpa who bought all us kids necklaces with our symbols I got a lion...both my brother and sister (Cancers) got a crab. I laughed and laughed and proudly said "ha i'm the big lion and you are just a crab", yep...always the leo. No offense to you Cancers... I adore my siblings.

Love being a Leo...probably because I am one but yeah...we got our faults for sure.

Goodluck with your mother in law!

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
UNBELIEVABLE SPOT ON !!!

Im a Gemini and everything in there is very accurately of who I am. I tend to fib more than I want to. Not to mention that I tend to put a spin on things cause sometimes they are just not exciting enough.

My boyfriend is Libra and oh boy, it kinda explains a few things about him. And my other friend is a Taurus and he seems very persistant about trying to get a certain thing from me. I wont go into detail but from that description it seems that "slow and steady" seems to be the thing im noticing from him too.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by brandiwine14
reply to post by resoe26

Goodluck with your mother in law!

thanks

Yeah I got interested in astrology at a young age too. My Grandmother (virgo) always told me how much I am like my Grandfather (scorpio). about 'our' mysteriousness and how we act too 'cool' for most situations.

-My Grandfather was an awesome guy though.
--But we don't have ANY Leos in our family. Everything but Leo. So coming in contact with my Mother in Law... kinda a big shocker. Even my wife (capricorn) cannot stand her.

-My wife and I are a good mix though. Both introverted and prefer a dinner at home rather than out and about with strangers.

-You are thus far (as much as I know of you) the most tolerable Leo I have came across. Kudos.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
As a cancer i gotta say that is spot on accurate lol kinda creepy actually lol cept i do take out my trash on a regular basis thank you very much. just dont look in the attic in the random boxes of paperwork.

/hides boxes of papers>

See?! no boxes to see here

edit on 3-7-2013 by roaland because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I do have to say this is fairly accurate right down to a phrase I say oh so often. Hmm I am always one step ahead of people and I am quite charming if I say so myself.. Maybe there is something to astrology..on the other hand.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join