It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former al-qaeda terrorist: CIA arming and aiding al-qaeda "rebels"(terrorists) to attack syria

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
"A former al-Qaeda member says the ringleader of the al-Nusra Front, the primary terrorist group in Syria, is an operative of the US Central Intelligence Agency CIA."

“I personally believe that the leader of the Nusra Army who declared his support for Ayman al-Zawahiri is a CIA operative"

www.presstv.ir...

Why would the cia arm our enemies in a time of war?

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Is this one of them trick questions?

To make more war of course, silly! More war = more power by more money from more stuff to destroy and blow up.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
At what point does the general consensus concede to the fact that this is the reality of the situation. I'm of the opinion it's a hard pill to swallow for the average person. As to realize that the U.S. IA's are knee deep in cohorts with the professed enemy is to realize nothing is as advertized. It opens up many questions many could never accept.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

This is not the first Time the CIA has done this around the world but here is why...

March 1949 Syria

They are finishing what they started long ago.

FYI Assad is a by product of American Foreign Policy

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
The CIA picks the brightest individuals they project to win, meaning they will play all sides in specific individuals if they can find benefits in each one of them. Affiliation names don't matter. Likely they go along bloodlines more than corporate names and the people they support will have already agreed to not mess with running CIA objectives. But you know all the intelligence groups who can afford to are arming any killer group to achieve dominance in an unstable region like Syria. It's practically a gold rush and CIA is just one of the investors.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I've been writing this all along.

Banna and Nazi's needs to be googled!

its our western powers that are beheading babies.

Currently we have a rebellion going on by the real muslims, the moderates in Egypt, and our western leaders are on the side of the primitive, barbaric mass murderers and repressive regimists.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

If one could nudge the conversation - ala saul-alinskey methods - to the point where everyone would realize that these "wars" have been planned decades in advance - not to "liberate" peoples, but to make them to adhere to the federal reserve, IMF, World Bank, Petro USD - maybe the population of the world would get a clue.

All the info is out there - instead we're talking "radical jihadist" - instead of "big private banking families".

At work today, there was a newspaper on the table - and all of these "educated" psychiatric people I work with replied "No, I don't read the news - it's just too depressing." I replied, "If you don't know, or understand what's going on in the world - please, don't vote - because there's a lot of # happening out there."

You can imagine the blank looks I got from the crowd.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Is this one of them trick questions?

To make more war of course, silly! More war = more power by more money from more stuff to destroy and blow up.

And more importantly, more control over the people.

A never ending 'war' where both sides are controlled, funded and directed by the same entity...the US government, is effectively a never ending war.

A crisis allows more draconian limits on public freedoms...for our protection, of course.

top topics

join