It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Internet map ??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Can someone explain what is this?

Internet map

edit on 1-7-2013 by LordDrakula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Sorry ... didn't know it was posted already....

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordDrakula

its all good, I wasnt trying to shut you down at all. I was simply pointing you to that thread because there is a lot of very good info in there. Its worth a look, if youre interested in the map.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

its all good, I wasnt trying to shut you down at all. I was simply pointing you to that thread because there is a lot of very good info in there. Its worth a look, if youre interested in the map.

Looking at it now. It's like a galaxy !!

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Internet map

If you wanna know something about an internet page, and there is an "about" button on said page, ignore said button on said page and go make a forum post on another site.

Yeah.
edit on 1-7-2013 by DupontDeux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by LordDrakula

Because ATS is a good analysis tool and the best way to control information you can not stop leaking it too leak it yourself, (sorry guy's but it is general knowledge). Control the biggest conspiracy site and you control the flow of the conspiracy's as well as having all the necessary expertise to debunk the more dangerous one's,. All well and good so long as it is in true humanitarian interests but when say a private military industrial complex subverts a democracy it can actually fall under the heading of counter espionage and disinformation that is used in the wrong hand's, for myself I believe the guy's over ATS to be decent lad's and ladie's plus regardless it is my favourite internet site as I am overall not interesting in the prime area's of observation but like it for it's scientific thread's and also the paranormal and religious ones as opposed to it's political threads (As all politician's in almost every country should be neutered and packed off to lunatic asylums for the sake of the progression of the species).

If you are worried run a unix based system with a virtual machine and multiple firewalls, use an advance IP scrambler, all the necessary info is on the net but if like me you only use your bedroom pc for net traffic and have nothing sensitive such as physics research or financial contract and contact details then you probably perform a periodic reinstall anyway so no problem.
edit on 1-7-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Internet map

edit on 1-7-2013 by LordDrakula because: (no reason given)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is a new map, much cooler to play with also.

new topics

top topics

join