It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Letter of prophet Muhammad to Christians. Must See

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Hello all,
I have noticed that there is a lot of anti-islamic posts here so I decided to make a small research. I live in mostly catholic country and I can tell you most of the people here think that Muhammad was a butcher, killer, rapist etc... If you are one of those people this will suprise you.

This is the letter of prophet Muhammad to Christians at Mount Sinai Monastery.

"This is a message from Muhammad ibn Abdullah, as a covenant to those who adopt Christianity, near and far, we are with them. Verily I, the servants, the helpers, and my followers defend them, because Christians are my citizens; and by Allah! I hold out against anything that displeases them.

No compulsion is to be on them. Neither are their judges to be removed from their jobs nor their monks from their monasteries.
No one is to destroy a house of their religion, to damage it, or to carry anything from it to the Muslims' houses. Should anyone take any of these, he would spoil God's covenant and disobey His Prophet. Verily, they are my allies and have my secure charter against all that they hate.

No one is to force them to travel or to oblige them to fight. The Muslims are to fight for them. If a female Christian is married to a Muslim, it is not to take place without her approval. She is not to be prevented from visiting her church to pray.

Their churches are to be respected. They are neither to be prevented from repairing them nor the sacredness of their covenants. No one of the nation (Muslims) is to disobey the covenant till the Last Day (end of the world)."

You can see more here st-katherine.net...
www.youtube.com...

"No one is to force them to travel or to oblige them to fight. The Muslims are to fight for them."
Here Muhammad says that muslims would risk their lives to protect christians.

Christians who hate muslims are not real christians and muslims who hate christians are not muslims according to Muhammad's letter.

Peace

edit on 30-6-2013 by Sonny2 because: mistake

edit on 30-6-2013 by Sonny2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-6-2013 by Sonny2 because: new YT link

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Sonny2

One question. why isn't this in the Koran?

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by JDmOKI
reply to post by Sonny2

One question. why isn't this in the Koran?

You should read the Quran before asking such a thing. Make sure that you download correct translation, some people even make fake translations to make islam look bad.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Sonny2

Christians who hate muslims are not real christians and muslims who hate christians are not muslims according to Muhammad's letter.

It's sad that people find it easier to hate and kill than to try to understand another persons beliefs. Not only with religion but with race, politics and just about anything.

I don't hate anyone but I know there are people who will hate me unless I agree with what they believe.

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Sonny2

You should read the Quran before asking such a thing.

Screw that! No one needs to try to understand Islam. A man could preach peace and love all day long, but if he's cutting peoples' heads off, abusing his wife and honor killing his kids, well those actions speak loud and clear on how THAT man interprets his own holy texts.

+20 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
reply to post by Sonny2

Screw that! No one needs to try to understand Islam. A man could preach peace and love all day long, but if he's cutting peoples' heads off, abusing his wife and honor killing his kids, well those actions speak loud and clear on how THAT man interprets his own holy texts.

Sounds like modern Saudi Arabia.

Learn more about wahhabism radical islam supported and financed by west in saudi arabia, most famous wahhabi is Osama Bin Laden. I study all abrahamic religions and I can tell you those things have nothing to do with Muhammad or true message he preached
edit on 30-6-2013 by Sonny2 because: Error

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
reply to post by Sonny2

Then the bigger question is, where is the legit holy text? Every major religion is laced with those that would twist the text to their whim. Let us not let Christianity off the hook either. What happened during the dark ages is tenfold anything Islam has done in more modern times, IMO. Continued bigotry and xenophobia does a lot more to harm humanity than help...

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Sonny2

You need to send that letter to the Middle Eastern and Asian countries where they execute people for possessing a Bible.
Then tell me which countries in the world forbid the possession of a Koran.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Sonny2

Nice post

I recently learned that Muslims don't hate Christians or Jews, but the Jews that have become friends with the Christians are their true enemies.

Is this correct?

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bone75
reply to post by Sonny2

Nice post

I recently learned that Muslims don't hate Christians or Jews, but the Jews that have become friends with the Christians are their true enemies.

Is this correct?

I think yes, there is a verse in Quran which says: "Do not take christians and jews for friends if they work together" This is prophecy of Zionism. Jews and christians usually dont like each other. But you must ask some islamic scholar, I'm not sure.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Sonny2

That same Muhammad also said it's permissible to lie to the infidel to deceive them into a sense of security and peace. His other statements about Jews and Christians show his true colors. Hitler did the same thing when speaking in front of a heavily Christian public, but his private discussions with close aids and friends show how he really thought about us and our faith.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Sonny2

Where are the letters commanding his slaves to NOT fly airplanes into buildings mass murdering innocent children of God almighty? Just how civilized do you think the rest of the world sees you? You and your murder cult are destined for the glow in the dark ash heap of history!

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
You know how there's that weird section of YouTube? Well, I just found that section for ATS, where ignorance and bigotry reign supreme! Surprise, surprise it's the religious section

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by rawcatryde
reply to post by Sonny2

Where are the letters commanding his slaves to NOT fly airplanes into buildings mass murdering innocent children of God almighty? Just how civilized do you think the rest of the world sees you? You and your murder cult are destined for the glow in the dark ash heap of history!

Lets go with facts instead of ignorance please.
edit on 30-6-2013 by Sonny2 because: edit

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.

Unlike nearly all of the Old Testament verses of violence, the verses of violence in the Quran are mostly open-ended, meaning that they are not restrained by the historical context of the surrounding text. They are part of the eternal, unchanging word of Allah, and just as relevant or subjective as anything else in the Quran.
www.thereligionofpeace.com...So what should we accept as his message? His book or some random letter?

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by finitedualities
You know how there's that weird section of YouTube? Well, I just found that section for ATS, where ignorance and bigotry reign supreme! Surprise, surprise it's the religious section

It's nice that you've been enlightened, but for us regular members here we've known this was that place for many moons.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bone75
reply to post by Sonny2

Nice post

Is this correct?

not exactly correct. The verse is not talking that a Jew and a Christian by becoming friends of each other automatically become enemies of Muslims.
Its talking about a future event(Now present) that a Judeo-Christian alliance will emerge, you may know the zionists and these are the enemies of Muslims and Muslims should not make political/military alliance with this alliance.

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by Sonny2

That same Muhammad also said it's permissible to lie to the infidel to deceive them into a sense of security and peace. His other statements about Jews and Christians show his true colors. Hitler did the same thing when speaking in front of a heavily Christian public, but his private discussions with close aids and friends show how he really thought about us and our faith.

just a little problem, Prophet Muhammad pbuh wrote that letter when he was in power already, not giving a speech while running for elections. Also its a "letter" and i am sure no crowd of christians was surrounding him while he dictated it.
Its obvious that you don't want peace and understanding. Why not at least follow Jesus Christ's teachings?

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick

The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.

Unlike nearly all of the Old Testament verses of violence, the verses of violence in the Quran are mostly open-ended, meaning that they are not restrained by the historical context of the surrounding text. They are part of the eternal, unchanging word of Allah, and just as relevant or subjective as anything else in the Quran.
www.thereligionofpeace.com...So what should we accept as his message? His book or some random letter?

the verse is this,

8:12 Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them."

its a command to angels to help muslims in a battle where 313 muslims were fighting against a 1000 pagans. Muslims really love slaughtering a force thrice their size, No?

The site from which you are quoting is also know for its deep love for Islam and nothing but respect for Muhammad pbuh!!

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
If muslims will bow to the king of kings then there will be peace. Unless we submit and accept to the cross then we will all be enemies of GOD. There is no alternative.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join