It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA has been blackmailing Supreme Court judges

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Redarguo

I suppose the lawyer would have to present several instances where agencies of the government knowingly framed and/or coerced a private company or citizen using their all-encompassing data retrieval ability... Then the jury could reasonably assume that potentially all information stored electronically is "compromised".

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Anybody listened to the interview presented in the second of the OP?

Skynet is real

I thought it could worth attention to listen to listen to this interview, it could be a great eye opener guys.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
If this NSA spying/blackmail is the "stick", could this be the other shoe - the "carrot":

www.dailypaul.com...

Slush fund of top politicians found at Vatican Bank, Obama, Clinton, Roberts? ...... The source of funds for these accounts in almost every instance was found to be the US Treasury. Beneficiaries of the covert Vatican accounts include Barack Obama, Michelle Obama and each of the Obama children, Michelle Obama’s mother, all the Bushes and the Clintons, including Chelsea Clinton, Joe Biden, Timothy Geithner, Janet Napolitano, several US Senators, including Mitch McConnell, several US Congressmen including John Boehner, several US Military Chiefs of Staff, the US Provost Marshal, the US Judge Advocate General, the US Supreme Court Chief Justice, John Roberts, several US Judges, the Pope, and several cardinals.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
This interview is interesting, explosive information, and informative. It fills in alot of spots...

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

"boiling frogs post" ... is there any other source?

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by juspassinthru

This is the real story - Vatican safer than switzerland - if you're going to skim money from the gov't.

A recent story has an italian vatican clergy member arrested for taking 26 million euros from switzerland to italy and giving it to the other accomplices.

We need more vatican insiders shedding light on how the elite hide and steal their money.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   
It is a real possibility that all three branches of the US government has been compromised. The executive branch may not be the one that instigated a 'quiet coup', but may be just another blackmail victim here.

It is possible that the entire government is being directed by one person in (or in control of) the NSA.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   

All blackmailed, everyone. ahaha

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

I have not watched the skynet video. Will watch it this morning with a morning coffee...

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
It is a real possibility that all three branches of the US government has been compromised. The executive branch may not be the one that instigated a 'quiet coup', but may be just another blackmail victim here.

It is possible that the entire government is being directed by one person in (or in control of) the NSA.

This is the obvious path this story is taking, in my opinion.

There was a coup, at some point. This massive collection of private corporations and intelligence/military agencies have been manipulating the democratic process, potentially for decades.

Remember all the u-turns Obama made? Breaking every promise he made to hold people accountable? How about the flight of Air Force One over New York at the same time, when the White House seemed to have no explanation before then coming up with a "photo op" excuse? Or how about him saying the CIA and partners were too unaccountable before, and how they would be reigned in, then he went to give a very public pat on the back to them instead?

I am convinced that there was a coup, your government is compromised, Obama and numerous others have been threatened, the NSA and their partners have become too powerful and are now in a position to control every aspect of American government.

But, even if this hasn't happened, and even if I am wrong, the NSA has the capability to use their systems to gather intelligence on all judges, politicians and the president himself. They have the power to leak information on those running for office, control who is then elected, and use whatever they have to manipulate them. There is no denying this very obvious problem, and the fact that this is possible should be enough to really concern all Americans.

You cannot possibly have a functioning democratic system of government when there is a more powerful group of individuals able to gather such sensitive information on your elected representatives. Your government is not the highest power any more.

Are people supposed to just "trust" that this hasn't happened?

Remember, absolute power corrupts absolutely.
edit on 30-6-2013 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

"boiling frogs post" ... is there any other source?

this is my question, where are some other sources?.....in the last few years, there have been a lot of wild accusations that have turned out to be false or misleading. there are a lot of people and organizations in this world that would like nothing better than to see America tear itself apart, and are actively doing everything they can to see that happen. I'm all for cleaning up this crap, but let's be careful, there are still avenues that can be used, without going into an all-out civil war.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
.... there are a lot of people and organizations in this world that would like nothing better than to see America tear itself apart, and are actively doing everything they can to see that happen. I'm all for cleaning up this crap, but let's be careful, there are still avenues that can be used .....

To be perfectly honest, given what America really stands for, I'd like to see the power structure torn apart.

The government has the courts under control and has bypassed them entirely in some areas. They have used the Constitution for toilet paper. They are looting our treasury and real, hard assets. They share control of the media with our corporations. These people are poisoning our minds, our bodies, our environment.

The corporate types/central bansters have bags of money ready to pay off politicians or anyone else that gets between them and their goals. They are looting our treasury and real, hard assets across our country. They co-control the mass media with government and actively infuse our public with propaganda 24/7. These people are poisoning our minds, our bodies, our environment.

People say it could always get worse, but it looks to me that a modern day fusion of Partito Nazionale Fascista and Nationalsozialismus are running the country right now.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redarguo
yeah I get that. It doesn't seem feasible to me the black mailer would likely face a long time in prison, and whatever testimony sealed. Theoretically if they did have dirt on a dodgy judge, such dodgy judge could use his power to completely discredit him/ issue arrest warrant. Its a daft scenario, SC judges don't work on there one up to 5 at a time, vote on decisions plus as well as reviewing the two other branches of the state are under review by the two others plus the courts as a whole. The judiciary doesn't work with just one or a few judges having full discretion.

Ahem....

By a 5–4 margin, in a decision (surprisingly) written by traditionally conservative Chief Justice John Roberts, the court ruled that the health-care law is constitutional.

5-4 margin. A "surprise" to all involved...... Seems to me that Justice Roberts, although "traditionally conservative" could have had a little "help" in making his determination.....

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman

By a 5–4 margin, in a decision (surprisingly) written by traditionally conservative Chief Justice John Roberts, the court ruled that the health-care law is constitutional.

5-4 margin. A "surprise" to all involved...... Seems to me that Justice Roberts, although "traditionally conservative" could have had a little "help" in making his determination.....

According to Bob Chapman concerning the Vatican Bank slush fund:

"The longer the beneficiaries have been in office, the greater the account balances were found to be. They range from a few million USD to more than a billion USD in the case of John Roberts."

Any corrupting/blackmailing/threatening forces that could marshal a bribe of a billion+ dollars would be hard to stop.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Wasn't most of you in other threads saying the NSA couldn't touch corrupt Government officials?

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
This seems to be the year of the whistle-blowers. Truth has no agenda.. Star and Flag.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
What's worse is that we'll meekly go along with it. In other countries, the information we had years ago would have been sufficient to have gotten their statehouses/parliaments surrounded by pitchfork-wielding mobs. Some places they would have turned the entire government out into the streets.

That could be (partly at least) because we have more to lose, or think we do. And certainly lots of nice distractions. More bread, and more circus.

How 'bout that local sports team? Did y'all hear about that thing with Kardashian's baby? And I wonder what Brangelina are up to, today.....

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go order a pizza-- "Idol" is coming on soon....

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
If this turns out to be true, the ramifications are mind-boggling. What if the NSA has been in control of the country (and maybe other countries) for a long time by means of blackmail? Could the skeletons they uncover persuade policies of Presidents or votes of members of Congress or rulings of Supreme Court Justices? Could they decide elections or influence journalists to publish certain propaganda pieces? The possibilities are almost unfathomable. For some reason the missing $2.1 Trillion from the DoD announced by then Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld on September 10, 2001 just came to mind.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by juspassinthru

Well, bribery doesn't take any NSA spying, it takes money. NSA is a consumer of money not a giver of money.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

Apparently this isn't an issue of bribery as much as it is one of coerscion.

I hope someone breaks this story in the MSM. If true this needs to see the light of day.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join