It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End of the World comes on 21 December 2020

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I wish I could charge a star for reading this

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CircleOfDust
reply to post by Mythos13

7 is considered to be God's perfect number
3 is just like I mentioned and so much more

Jesus was nailed to the cross with two thieves=3

3 days and nights of darkness

3 day he was in Hell

and much much more

But 3+3+3=9 and
3*3*3=27 and
2+7=9 and
7*9=63 and
6+3=9

I think 9 is god's favorite number, not 7.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
another end of the world party to go to wheee i will be in rehab soon at this rate but s & f for a well put together thread
ps gregorian calender act of 1585 / brit calender act of 1753 & there was no year 666 ??

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

But yet here you are.

If you have a specific area of address, you should speak it. As it is you've really said nothing, and I can't really help with nothing.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by holyTerror

I think you're right. 7 is commonly thought of as God's number. But 9 to me is better too, just because of the 3s involved.

It's the holy Trinity.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by billdadobbie

Hmmm...thanks. Someone else I was talking to said that a certain Ethiopian calendar shows we are actually in the year 2005, and so that still puts the EOTW date 6-7 years off. But I haven't looked into this yet.

What I have posted is the result of many years of my life so far, and if you don't get it, I don't expect you to right away. If you want to get it, please ask me and I can help as much as I can. And I'm sure I'll learn some more in the process too.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
reply to post by CircleOfDust

"Most of you don't understand the significance of this yet, but eventually you'll be amazed how you'll come back to this post often"

Got much time on your hands? Wow. Pretty specific research ya got there. I dont think YOU understand the significance of you wasting your hours and hours on this. I mean...work? Play? School? You don't just do this all day, right?

The only thing I plan to be amazed about here...is that you think we'll be coming back to your post...often.

Nope...

you'll be back soon

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
about the little fireworks that come on their own...

who and where and with what?

grmbl

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Hmmm...thanks. Someone else I was talking to said that a certain Ethiopian calendar shows we are actually in the year 2005, and so that still puts the EOTW date 6-7 years off. But I haven't looked into this yet.

What I have posted is the result of many years of my life so far, and if you don't get it, I don't expect you to right away. If you want to get it, please ask me and I can help as much as I can. And I'm sure I'll learn some more in the process too.
there are so many different dates it makes my head swim years have vanished from the calender but a very interesting thread
good work

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by laurentius

That's anyone's guess. I'm no prophet. If I were to take a guess, it definitely involves Israel. And Israel's enemies. Syria and Iran I guess looks probable. Then Russia/China.

It can really come from anywhere. Point is that they're going to need some serious distractions to keep what's happening on Earth and in Space from being our main concern, because when the tipping point comes it's going to tip hard, and if everybody knew it was coming we'd topple them right now for withholding this information from us.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Thanks. I hope folks can understand why the 8 spoked wheel is everywhere first. When I did, it was such a revelation I just about fell down.

And some more 3: Skull and Bones happens in March.
3 Pyramids. And what do they point to? Not Orion.

It's hard to think of everything all at once, esp this late at night. I guess that'll have to do for now.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Whew, that's a bit to digest. Wasn't sure about the 8-spokes in the skyfall link, saw a red & black alternating circle with maybe 32 segments and then I kept getting distracted by the woman, you know the one who dies shortly after that scene. (Hmmm is this a sign as well?)

My reason for this post is that it got me wondering about the pyramids again, are the pyramids also to be considered 8-spoked if viewed from the top and if so, what part of the celestial plan would they fit into?

One more thing, what do the 3 Pyramids point to?

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by evc1shop

Whew, that's a bit to digest. Wasn't sure about the 8-spokes in the skyfall link, saw a red & black alternating circle with maybe 32 segments and then I kept getting distracted by the woman, you know the one who dies shortly after that scene. (Hmmm is this a sign as well?)

My reason for this post is that it got me wondering about the pyramids again, are the pyramids also to be considered 8-spoked if viewed from the top and if so, what part of the celestial plan would they fit into?

One more thing, what do the 3 Pyramids point to?

Wonderful thought about viewing of the pyramid from above, never thought of that. Thanks.

There are alternating themes with the spokes, the usual ones like going to 12 to signify the zodiac, or 6 like the lotus flower, but I maintain the 6 points again back to saturn.

Didn't think about her dying later after that scene either, thanks.

The Pyramids point to the Eagle nebula, which has in it the 3 pillars of creation. It's galactic center direction. That's the key.

For more check out the Alien Sky video. I would start watching at 28:30. With some good Saturn info, and the wheel gets really discussed at 36 I think it is.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   

I will check that clip out tomorrow. It is an interesting thread, not sure where it will lead but the journey is making for good thought anyhow,

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Oh nigel! I disagree!

::drives off quickly::

But really i mean come on, you want us all to sit it suspense till
2020 now, seems like my entire life some crazy of the other is
swearing the world is gonna end the way his particular brand
specifies, its not even entertainment anymore, at this point its
just plain sad.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Satan=Saturn, the one who is the bad guy and wipes us out, but this is also the one who TPTB also worship and offer sacrifices to.

LOTR's has

1 master ring
9 to men (those are the planets)
7 to the dwarves
3 to elves

1973 is when JRRT died, and I was born coincidentally.

3 3 3
3rd planet Earth
next 3rd is Saturn
next 3rd is Pluto (to Tokien tho it was still a planet)

666 is just its doubling to keep us on the wrong track

Watch Star Trek into Darkness? Kronos fights against Jupiter. It's all the same story.

You got it all backwards, though. You have to use the entire thing, not just pull the numbers out and rearrange them -

''Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie." - J.R.R. Tolkien, from The Lord of the Rings

Meaning, the number would be, if there WAS a combined number - 3791, not 1973. Plus, nothing in those books has anything to do with Saturn.

Now, what does your birth have to do with the end of the world? What does counting things by threes have to do with the end of the world?

No, NO ONE, save God the father, knows the date. Any guesses are simply guesses, and won't be correct.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   

reply to post by smurfy

Haha, good one!

Notice how little creatures like smurfs and ewoks and hobbits play such an important role against the big bad guys?

That's because people associate teeny creatures/beings with children, and cuteness.

You do realize that Tolkien was Christian, right, and would have told you that your suppositions about his writing were way off base?

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   
2020 what next should have gone to specsavers
2nd_____________________________

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
50000 quatloos the newcomer is untrainable and will have to be destroyed.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   

NO ! NO ! NO !!

This can't be right. I just checked with the web search "how long will I live" and it says I will live to Sept. 22, 2035.

How will I still be alive after 2020 and where will everyone else be?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join