It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I Am Sorry That It Has Come to This": A Soldier's Last Words

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by Nucleardiver

First and foremost - Thank you for your service.

Talk about bs indoctrination...

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I honestly cannot believe your response.

For one thing, Mr. Somer's suffered a traumatic brain injury that caused him to have flashbacks and hallucinations.

Secondly, you act like these young people have to have the "mind to be a killer". Or that it should be a prerequisite of joining the military.

And you do not feel sorry for them? Not even that they were ordered to kill innocent people? It's kill or be killed in the military. You follow your order. They have been trained that if one order isn't followed, your whole squad could die. This is why a higher ranking officer will threaten to kill you if you don't follow orders. He had no choice but to kill innocents, and that -UNDERSTANDABLY- made him sick. IT MAKES ME SICK. I wish I could find the clip of the guy telling the Drone operator to shut up and follow command when he was begging not to kill innocents. Aka civilians. Aka committing war crimes. Aka NOT THE PURPOSE OF WAR--like you seem to believe is the "reality of war".

Most civilians, and people going into the military, believe if soldiers have to kill.. it will be for a reason. Not mindless civilian massacres. They believe they will be shooting a bad guy, not unarmed children.

Let me make it clear again. Nobody going into the military, knows how they will feel after killing someone. They will not know how they will feel after massacring women and children. You rack up dozens of innocents and you'd feel like S#!T too.

Your logic of "There is no draft, they joined on their own behalf, they should know what they're getting into" is B.S. You should be kissing these soldiers boots because they joined--so there doesn't have to be a draft.

Your response and lack of empathy makes me sick.
Have some damn respect for these soldiers. They had the balls to join the service, and were witness or commanded against their will to do horrific things you wish were only a nightmare. Again, have some damn respect.

RIP Somers, you're in a better place. Let God have mercy on your soul.
edit on 25-6-2013 by introV because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I agree with some of your comment, maybe most of it, and I would like to add part of a thought I had while reading your reply.

Countries around the world have military departments and, as far as I know, offensive and defensive military units were present in civilized countries for thousands of years.

It seems that the offensive units would invade an enemy territory and lay waste to anything in the area. These offensive forces would go into undefended towns and exterminate any private citizens who showed any opposition. I would imagine that some lives were spared, but, at times, I think there were probably missions where all civilians were targeted for elimination.

Any country or region that wanted to protect it's people were forced to develop a defensive military companies to combat the brutal invasions.

Since this is something that has been going on for thousands of years, anyone considering a career in the military should realize no offensive force enters an area to combat enemy military forces on their own soil - they invade to beat the citizens into submission and subdue any shred of the enemy's defensive efforts.

With this being the case, anyone who wants to be a soldier should consider what type of military regime they are joining.

If the government's military branches have a history of invasion, but are rarely invaded, the prospective soldier should know that physical - often times fatal - offensive assaults on the enemy population should be expected. Unfortunately this is the brutal reality of war and the strategies of warfare that create war criminals and war heroes.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
For folks who comment that the soldier is as good as a piece of dirt or worse...it is sickening to read. It must feel great to be able to be so sanctimonious and feel "above it all" relevant to soldiers and other Military personnel. One thing that should be mentioned in capital letters yet I won't do that but here goes....many of the soldiers serving started out as NATIONAL Guard.....meaning, they were here to protect their fellow Americans and help during disasters and other such National concerns....they started out with the main purpose/idea of protecting all the lily white butts right here!

Once nine/eleven happened, an awful lotta the "guard" got sold out by the Governors and shipped out. The news media peddled the patriotism card day and nite...Hell, the prez even said, "NO worries, go shopping". Many of those guys had no idea. Lies were told by media....Iraq and Afghanistan have been so called "clean wars" as far as the media has been concerned. No more photos of naked kids running down the street burning....it is all presented to everyone stateside as a very clean and noble war. Not just young men joining are being fooled...I've heard many people mention how great this war stuff is...how we are killing the "bad guys". If a majority of the public can be fooled, then it stands to reason, so can our boys...the ones that join. They may be idealistic. All kinda reasons.

Sure, War is a racket, and Hell and it sucks. All wars need to end. How can that happen when even the public is fooled. News casts show the "homecoming" stuff and all of that. Never hear a word hardly relevant to DU and white phosphorous and such. Most teenagers that join probably think DU means a driving drunk scenario. It is not all so cut and dried and black and white...there are shades of gray...lotsa gray areas as to why people end up in the military. Not all are combat warriors either...many serve other functions...maybe they get sent to the field later.

Some join because they are in dire straights or not knowledgable or poor or desparate or fooled. I'm sure most of the National Guard never actually envisioned themselves in a foriegn country and at killing fields defending big oil and other big shot interests. They thought they were to be protecting Americans at home if need be.

I hate war. I have read a lot about the "real" horrors, the torturing, rapes, murders and worse. Believe it or not, there are many folks that are so busy watching "Dancing With The Idols" or whatever, that they truly do not know about war horrors. Some, as long as their comfort zone is ok. just don't care. Some fellows that actually enlist may be just as those mentioned above. You don't always get to know everything until it is too late. I feel sorry for the young soldier yet I still hate war. Yet, there will always be war because there will always be lies and deception and greed and violence and that is the truth of things.

Sure, I would love nothing better than every soldier would/could put down their weapons and come home. I come from military and remember the 60's and all of that. It is easy to say, don't join. That there would not be any wars if "nobody came", but yet, there is always some bunch of big shots and politicians "selling" war and the idea of it...flying high over the flag of patriotism and there are always folks that will "buy" into it.

The fourth of July is coming, the rockets red glare and all of that BS...the songs and parades and firecrackers...imagine our own kids here, hearing REAL rockets going off instead....the National Guard is here to prevent that...so folks shoudn't lump all into one...a one size fits all scenario. I hate that kids overseas have to hear the rockets, feel fear and die. Some folks that join are just being stupid or being fooled or making a mistake for whatever reason...still, it is not all so simple...shades of gray, as I've said. As long as we are lied to and sold down the river there will always be war.

I hate that our countrymen are overseas, fighting wars against people that had nothing to do with nine/eleven...folks that didn't hurt us are being hurt. More "ideas" relevant to more wars are being "sold" to us everyday. I will never understand how so many folks buy into the garbage scenarios we are fed...yet, they do. We can still grieve for those that have fallen...especially like this one young soldier, who bought into the lies and paid the price. Like I said, most of the adult public do not know squat so how can we expect these kids to know the reality of it all. I heard an ignorant arse whole say the other day to someone. "Wow, we are really gonna kick butt some more overseas, it looks like".

Like I mentioned, how many everyday folks have ever even heard of DU, daisy cutters, bunker busters, white phosphorous and mustard gas and such....mention that stuff to most reality show watching dummies and they just would say, "Huh"? No wonder the young that join don't realize. Sure, there are some that think it is all a video game.
edit on 25-6-2013 by shrevegal because: spelling errors

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Another point, these guys that may realize their "mistake" or that they have been duped or that war is more of a horror than they ever imagined don't always get the chance to rotate out/get out/quit...whatever. Very often, they are sent back to the war theater over and over and over again. Many have had to serve numerous tours. Can anyone here imagine what a nightmare it must be, to realize you got into a bad and wrong situation but yet, have no quick and easy way out. No wonder there are suicides. You can't just walk away from your service oath....not without bringing a major poop storm on yourself. Like I've said, it's not all so cut and dried. For the drone operators, war may actually seem/be a video game to them...ya know, it may be and probably is, that many drone operators are civilian contractors...yeah, to them it is just all good fun. Soldiers that enjoy war...sure, there are those too...but not a good enuf reason to lump them all together as some folks are inclined to do.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Where to even begin, without unleashing what I'd REally like to say?

OK, One, majority of Young, not older but Young recruits don't have an idea of just how Deplorable our Military IMPERIALIST policies truly are, That's due to the centuries of LIES that many ADULTS ENABLE because they are either Racists, Imperialists or Sociopaths Themselves...therefore,

Most have been Brainwashed to believe in the whole American Exceptionalism Moral LIE. Vietnam changed "some" of that, but not near enough, especially after the good ole imperialist boy backlash...that being said,

Then there is the isolationist or Insulation bubble that most Live in, some via ignorance, some BY WILLFUL CHOICE. In other words, the WAR RAPE MONGERS who support this Crap are the GUILTY ONES and be they Civilian or Military, it's THEIR support of these WAR CRIMES that enable thousands of young people to be very ignorant of yes, the Horrors of War.

THAT BEING SAID HOWEVER... And let this SEAR IN MANY BRAINS HERE,

There is a HUGE DIFFERENCE

Between the Horrors of War, and OUTRIGHT ILLEGAL WAR CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY

And it's THESE WAR CRIMES that this young man is referring to. There is a HUGE DIFFERENCE between shooting a child who May be armed such as in Vietnam, Compared to Raping Torturing MURDERING THUGS, rounding up CHILDREN for #s and giggles,

(their rapes against our OWN DAUGHTERS SPEAKS VOLUMES ABOUT THE THUGS RUNNING THE BUTCHER SHOW, it's not a War against Terror, hardly, it's outright invasion and murder and mayhem for Global CRIMINALS, Big damn DIFFERENCE, and they are an INSULT to the Veterans of all Prior wars since Vietnam)

HUGE DIFFERENCE

And DON'T give me this crap about its Defence and Offence,

NO

IT IS

ETHNIC CLEANSING AND GENOCIDE

And it Is WRONG.

The US is GUILTY of ETHNIC CLEANSING AND GENOCIDE PERIOD

When it is sending troops to wipe out Entire villages for the SAKE of MINING and CORPORATE GREED.

And we all Know it. It is NO DIFFERENT from what MILOSOVIC did in Bosnia

Get that, hear me loud and clear.

When whole villages of WOMEN AND CHILDREN are targeted for Terror and rape and torture THAT ISN'T WARFARE that's GENOCIDE

And it's High time we Said it, and by golly there NEEDS TO BE A TRIBUNAL and those RESPONSIBLE CHARGED and put n trial. JUST LIKE NUREMBERG, oh Yes You heard me, LOUD AND CLEAR,

Because IF WE DO NOT, then WE OWE MILOSOVIC an apology, because the Actions, are the same damn thing

As for this young man, he's sadly a voice for Thousands of others who are put in a rock and a hard place However, I BLAME SOCIETY FOR NOT DEMANDING A TRIBUNAL FOR US WAR CRIMINAL COMMANDERS way more than the soldiers, but even there...there comes a Time, when you, YOU make a decision, and IF that means YOU DIE FOR DOING RIGHT then YOU DO RIGHT

Raping, Mass murdering and Torturing INNOCENT CIVILIANS IS NEVER, NEVER RIGHT. .and ANY PSYCHO WHO JUSTIFIES

ENJOY HELL. YOU BELONG THERE.

Because ONLY PURE EVIL would EVER justify such FILTH.
edit on 25-6-2013 by ThreeBears because: Addition and typos

edit on 25-6-2013 by ThreeBears because: Typos correction

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Daniel Somers doesn't even exist I would guess, well at least not this one. This is nothing but a fabricated story that was written by someone else who has at the very least a college education, not some high school graduate turned military grunt. Check out the grammar that is used, it sounds as if a journalist wrote it. Open your eyes, and read between lies instead of being herded so easily.

Anyone who was going to kill themselves would never write such a long suicide letter ranting on about the DEA and recent events as if that mattered on his last day on this planet? We only get one, nobody does that, not even the greatest of Men in history. In my entire life I have never seen such a long suicide letter, have any of you?

We must consider it to be a fraud, we at least must look into it and if we are in error, then we apologize and move on. In my personal opinion,This is a perfect example of a politically motivated agenda. I am not against the message, only the in my opinion, fabricated messenger.

The so-called suicide letter has many truths in it about what is going on over in the middle east, but that's not enough to convince me to fall for this crystal clear hoax. I challenge any of you sheople out there, lurkers as well, to provide us all with some proof that this Man even exists? I want to see the obituary and proof of his military service, otherwise anyone who believes this can all just enjoy their vacation in bizarro world.

Always remember. Real eyes, Realize, Real Lies my friends. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation
This is nothing but a fabricated story that was written by someone else who has at the very least a college education, not some high school graduate turned military grunt. Check out the grammar that is used, it sounds as if a journalist wrote it.

Yeah because military personnel are stupid and can only write and talk in broken sentences right?

You do realize that for many jobs in the military such as intelligence, special forces, EOD and such you must score a certain percentile on aptitude tests don't you? The military doesn't allow just anyone to work in areas where sensitive material is available to the personnel and many times they will only look for the brightest and best for such positions. Being an intelligence operator he would have had to compile information and write reports, at least that's how it was when I was active.

If you really want proof such as obituaries and such it's not that hard to search on the web and find it. Or better yet, though I would never be so disrespectful, you could always spend a couple of hours doing internet searches and find the contact info on his family such as sister and wife, let your fingers do the walking and give 'em a call.

Anyone who was going to kill themselves would never write such a long suicide letter ranting on about the DEA and recent events as if that mattered on his last day on this planet? We only get one, nobody does that, not even the greatest of Men in history.

Perhaps you have no understanding of virtue and dignity, hence that is why you cannot comprehend his attempt to make things right with his soul by writing such a long suicide letter and letting the truth out about what he has been through and has seen.

WTH is it with people on ATS anymore? So much hate for men and women that could have chose to sit at home behind a computer monitor and play armchair quarterback but instead decided to put their life on the line to do what they thought was right and defend this nation and defend your right to be so condescending and critical of their ultimate sacrifice.

All gave some, some gave all, and others sit back and take all they can get, then insult and disrespect those how did give. Whether or not you agree with what he was fighting for, whether or not you agree with the American military, as a human being you should still have compassion and respect for a person that was willing to give their life in an attempt to make you safer.

And people wonder why I hate our society and our so called "civilization". It's because of people such as yourself that go out of their way to insult and degrade a person that made extreme sacrifices for you and everyone else. I would like to see you over there humping it through mountains and IED's with bullets wizzing past your head, 150lbs of gear on your back and thoughts of your family and children back home and wondering if you will survive to ever see them again. You would probably be like the many I've seen balled up in a corner, crying like a baby with a big wet spot on the crotch of your pants and calling out for mommy.
edit on 25-6-2013 by Nucleardiver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

No my friend, not at all. Check my history, I have always supported the troops, maybe sometimes not the mission. However I have supported many missions cause we have no choice but to do some things in order to keep Red China and Russia from doing so. One may not like all the things that our government does these days, but It's just the way it is in a dog eat dog world. I myself have a lot of mixed feelings about it all to be honest. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

Why don't you do some investigation if you want proof.

Who is this guy, if he is not Daniel Somers...

i.dailymail.co.uk...
i.dailymail.co.uk...
i.dailymail.co.uk...
i.dailymail.co.uk...
i.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

It's not a real person you slave. Get over yourself, I respect anyone who serves as my brother did in Desert storm, and my Grandfather did in World War 2. Shut your pile of dung up bro, You are going to insult me personally for my opinion and because I don't believe that this is a true story? Check out the rules here, and grab some wood there bub.

How about you stick to the discussion instead of making this about me? Oh, I am sorry that I did not bow down and conform to your way of seeing it? Go take a cold shower now and come back my friend. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by introV

What? Some images linked to no proof whatsoever? Now go find the corral that you belong in. LMAO! ~$heopleNation

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by introV
Why don't you do some investigation if you want proof.

Who is this guy, if he is not Daniel Somers...

i.dailymail.co.uk...
i.dailymail.co.uk...
i.dailymail.co.uk...
i.dailymail.co.uk...
i.dailymail.co.uk...

Wow! Some images of some dude in the military with absolutely no links to prove that he is that guy in those images whatsoever!

My god you people are slave minded. Show me the proof you android, show us all some proof that he is real??? Then I will step down and take what would be expected to be coming my way. I love the U.S Military. Find something here where I do not? I got over 2000 posts here, do your homework you misled slave. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by johncarter

Way to go Cheney, Bush, fellow cronies and wicked, dark shadow government people (CIA) who, completely unaccountable and apart from the appropriate military chain of command, give heinous orders.

Evil operating under the guise of fighting evil - may it be on its last legs.. may it be chained and thrown into the abyss.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation
My god you people are slave minded. Show me the proof you android, show us all some proof that he is real??? Then I will step down and take what would be expected to be coming my way. I love the U.S Military. Find something here where I do not? I got over 2000 posts here, do your homework you misled slave. ~$heopleNation

You might have 2,000 posts. But you have a K of 13. Round of applause for this guy?
edit on 25-6-2013 by introV because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Way to go Cheney, Bush, fellow cronies and wicked, dark shadow government people (CIA) who, completely unaccountable and apart from the appropriate military chain of command, give heinous orders.

Evil operating under the guise of fighting evil - may it be on its last legs.. may it be chained and thrown into the abyss.

If'n I were tortured for starring that, I might (probably) would squeal like a pig...but I would at least die knowing it was true.

edit on 25-6-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Slave? Really, well let me inform you. I never disclose on this site but WTH I will now.

My father and grandfather served too, grandfather in WWI, and father in WWII, Korea, and Vietnam and retired a Rear Admiral, oldest brother served in Vietnam too with the 101st.

Me? Well I was just a "slave" for 15 years in the Navy, Rating MCPON E-9 Master Chief, NEC 5352 SWCC Special Warfare Combatant-craft Crewman and Medic Detachment.

My first 6 years was spent at NAB Coronado Special Boat Team 12, deployed Iraq, Somalia security attachment to DEVGRU and Delta with Task Force Ranger, Qatar, and Kuwait. Next 6 years was at John C Stennis Space Center Special Boat Team 22, deployed Columbia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen security attachment to USS Cole after the bombing. My deployments to Iraq and Afghanistan have been numerous with varied Operations and targets. My last 3 years were spent between NAB Coronado and NAB Little Creek.

I would still be active now but an injury cost me my right eye and some other issues that made me combat ineffective. I wouldn't be there because I love war, death, or violence, I would be there because someone has to do it and someone has to make the sacrifice.

During my active duty years I had L and Q TS Clearances as well as NSA UMBRA and Compartmentalized NSA CCO Clearances. I also had Yankee White Clearance for security detail of POTUS and VPOTUS with Marine 1. There were times during my active duty clearance that my unit knew more than the POTUS knew when National Security Interests were concerned.

So yeah I may just be a "slave" and running my dung, but I can most certainly assure you that I know much more about our military campaigns than you could ever know. That is why I get upset when I see people disrespecting our fallen soldiers. I can assure you I have seen things that would make your insides turn for a month, I have had several former buddies that I served along side take their lives and their letters weren't short.

I was not insulting you as a person, I do not know you or anything about you. I was merely replying to a post that was utterly disrespectful and based on nothing other than a postulation on your part. Every time you feel the need to disrespect a fallen soldier just remember that a soldier some where at some time bled out on a battlefield to secure your right to say what you want. You don't have to honor their mission and you don't have to honor them but it would be decent to see people honor the fallen life.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by introV

I don't know about any of that drivel my friend, but I spoke my mind on the subject of this so-called soldier's experience, which was not wrote by a member of the U.S Military as far as I am concerned, and it is what it is. If you don't like it, too bad, because here at ATS opinions vary, so you better learn to get use to it.

Forget about me and focus on the topic of this thread. I don't believe that this is a legitimate suicide letter from a soldier who committed suicide, that's all. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nucleardiver

Slave? Really, well let me inform you. I never disclose on this site but WTH I will now.

My father and grandfather served too, grandfather in WWI, and father in WWII, Korea, and Vietnam and retired a Rear Admiral, oldest brother served in Vietnam too with the 101st.

Me? Well I was just a "slave" for 15 years in the Navy, Rating MCPON E-9 Master Chief, NEC 5352 SWCC Special Warfare Combatant-craft Crewman and Medic Detachment.

My first 6 years was spent at NAB Coronado Special Boat Team 12, deployed Iraq, Somalia security attachment to DEVGRU and Delta with Task Force Ranger, Qatar, and Kuwait. Next 6 years was at John C Stennis Space Center Special Boat Team 22, deployed Columbia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen security attachment to USS Cole after the bombing. My deployments to Iraq and Afghanistan have been numerous with varied Operations and targets. My last 3 years were spent between NAB Coronado and NAB Little Creek.

I would still be active now but an injury cost me my right eye and some other issues that made me combat ineffective. I wouldn't be there because I love war, death, or violence, I would be there because someone has to do it and someone has to make the sacrifice.

During my active duty years I had L and Q TS Clearances as well as NSA UMBRA and Compartmentalized NSA CCO Clearances. I also had Yankee White Clearance for security detail of POTUS and VPOTUS with Marine 1. There were times during my active duty clearance that my unit knew more than the POTUS knew when National Security Interests were concerned.

So yeah I may just be a "slave" and running my dung, but I can most certainly assure you that I know much more about our military campaigns than you could ever know. That is why I get upset when I see people disrespecting our fallen soldiers. I can assure you I have seen things that would make your insides turn for a month, I have had several former buddies that I served along side take their lives and their letters weren't short.

I was not insulting you as a person, I do not know you or anything about you. I was merely replying to a post that was utterly disrespectful and based on nothing other than a postulation on your part. Every time you feel the need to disrespect a fallen soldier just remember that a soldier some where at some time bled out on a battlefield to secure your right to say what you want. You don't have to honor their mission and you don't have to honor them but it would be decent to see people honor the fallen life.

I think we do Honor to them by Dispelling the MYTHS and LIES about War Crimes, number one, for TOO LONG Spoiled Rotten Americans, sorry but it's True, have

WILLFULLY overlooked Horrendous Human Rights Crimes BY OUR OWN and made one excuse after another, THEN

On top of That, Then the Revisions and Lies and Demonizations against the Truth Tellers, and Now even Jailing them for Standing up for What IS Right!

IF MORE AMERICANS in PEACE AND CONFLICT DID THE RIGHT THING and Said to GOVERNMENT

NO WE WILL NOT STAND OR THIS

Our Soldiers would have a Much better chance and not Have to be forced to commit atrocities they Know are Morally and POLITICALLY WRONG FOR AN

AMERICAN.

My rage isn't so much at soldiers themselves, as much as its towards the COWARD CITIZENS who have no problem Bathing in the PRODUCTS of INNOCENT BLOOD.

THAT'S what peeves me to no end, and then they Do so, in the NAME OF GOD.

HOW DARE THEY?

This is not to say that I don't think individual soldiers are not accountable, on that I believe they are However there is a lot of Cult deindividualization that goes on in the Military Complex...on that I take into consideration,

That said, there IS NO EXCUSE for the CIVILIAN OR POLITICIAN

To SUPPORT IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM

WAR CRIMES....

And WHY the Politicians and War Generals, etc., Need to be Tried in a WAR CRIMES TRIBUNAL,

And if found guilty of ethnic cleansing (to aid one side for control aka Mining and resources rather than OUR FREEDOM) then Yes, that's Genocide in Part, and America should pay Reparations,

Just like Germany had to.

I stand firm on that, otherwise, Every Princple of Human Rights this nation has Proclaimed, is nothing short of a Mockery.
edit on 25-6-2013 by ThreeBears because: Correction

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nucleardiver

Yet but you did, all because I don't believe that this is a truthful story, right? So if I don't see it the way that you do, I don't respect the troops, correct? LMAO! Ok then.

Get this straight my friend, I will believe what I choose to believe. You assume what you want to assume about me. I could care less, but it's not personal. ~$heopleNation

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join