It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA leaker confirms Snowden's passport has been revoked

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by seasoul

Well if he was with the drug cartels they would seal his record for 12 years and not tell anyone. It is the new government policy of Mexico. To many drug cartel guys being killed.

Believe it or not it's true.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by seasoul

And, with any luck, snowden will get hired by the CIA - and the american public will get even more info on the corrupt gov't.

By the way, where is Tom Donillon these days? Last I heard, he skipped the country before the NSA scandal started, and was sitting right next to Putin in Russia.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Not sure but he was at the table with Putin when the Boston Bombing took place. He flew in to Moscow the day before.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

I found your thread and brought it back to the first page - there's a lot of good info there - I hope people will look at it and form an opinion.

Snowden is in russia currently? Is Donilon a co-conspirator now, or is snowden going to be renditioned?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
This is ridiculous. How is anything supposed to get done if no one, not even congress, is allowed to know what's going on? Who the hell does know what's going on, exactly?

I seriously want to know. Because I'm pretty sure I didn't vote for him.
edit on 24-6-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

We all think it's some guy in a suit, but I think it's a blonde woman in uniform who is doing the deal making and trespassing. She's probably the same one that agreed to putting a camera in every cable box, and she works exclusively at NSA.

Embroidery went to her head, she forgot what country she was standing for, had dollar signs in her eyes. She deserves the name dumb blonde that ran the secret side of Silicon Valley if it's a real true theory. What's hard to come to terms with is that Petraeus must have had knowledge of it while it was happening, as part of the theory. And well, look, he had a year running the CIA. See in the 90s I was given the impression from others that he was a conservative Republican favorite true to ideals of the Constitution and stuff, and now this, it's a big let down. They were predicting they'd be electing him for the White House in 2017. Let's see how that plays out under this suppressive Democrat regime.

A sad part is that she's been working along the internet initiatives for even in the 90s, surrounded by people that should give a dang about privacy, freedom, liberties, and rights, but apparently the thought of the global leadership in an Internet boom was too lucrative to pass up, as the US got a few tech billionaires out of the breach, and they made Google to make it look like Google knows everything when really they were just cheating and ripping off ideas of people who didn't want to think like them.

Unplugging the NSA might make me feel better.

Somewhere she's bought a small island with the crud money she got out of cheating the population. I imagine she sold out details of a few people in our country to other countries too. If only I could remember her name.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Sandalphon

Does she have a Deviant Art account?

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
Snowden is in russia currently? Is Donilon a co-conspirator now, or is snowden going to be renditioned?

That story is still developing, but I think that he actually appeared in Sweden, according to The Pirate Bay.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Archie

That was probably a planned leak. It happens all the time, authorized unauthorized leaks.

I also am pretty sure nobody is the US is really concerned what citizens in other countries really think, especially backwoods Australians.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
That's nice, dear.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
This is ridiculous. How is anything supposed to get done if no one, not even congress, is allowed to know what's going on? Who the hell does know what's going on, exactly?

I seriously want to know. Because I'm pretty sure I didn't vote for him.
edit on 24-6-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

I'm pretty sure I didn't either, but I wouldn't stake my life on how that election went down.
Thanks for the laugh.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Mr. Snowden is stuck in limbo at the Moscow airport...his passport has been cancelled...and he cannot enter another country without it; at least not Ecuador. seattletimes.com...

Soooo...I guess he is living at the Moscow airport for a while; perhaps a long while.

<< 1   >>

join