It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA leaker confirms Snowden's passport has been revoked

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
More comedic gold coming out of the US today as an anonymous NSA leaker confirms that Edward Snowden's passport has been revoked.

Edward Snowden's passport was annulled before he left Hong Kong for Russia and while that could complicate his travel plans, the lack of a passport alone could not thwart his plans, the U.S. official said. If a senior official in another country or with an airline orders it, a country could overlook the withdrawn passport, the official said.

And now for the punchline...

The U.S. official would only discuss the passport on the condition of anonymity because the official was not authorized to discuss the matter.

NSA leaker Snowden's passport revoked

Honestly, stop it US government, you're killing me here...you could take your show on the road right now and sell out.

Watch out anonymous source, you're going straight to Gitmo. Time to get Wikileaks on the phone and get that airline ticket to Ecuador booked.

Seriously. How much more ridiculous can this get? The world was watching, now the world is clutching its sides and laughing helplessly.
edit on 24-6-2013 by Archie because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-6-2013 by Archie because: Sorry, forgot to link.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
The irony!

Oh and of course - Snowden is charged with illegal espionage, for exposing illegal espionage!

You can't make this stuff up!!

edit on 24-6-2013 by Heliophant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Archie
And now for the punchline...

The U.S. official would only discuss the passport on the condition of anonymity because the official was not authorized to discuss the matter.

Watch out anonymous source, you're going straight to Gitmo.

I think the hypocracy is now well established.
If its a leak that HELPS government propaganda, no crime has been comitted.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Revoking his passport is irrelevant, he can still travel. Besides, any country that so desires can issue him a valid passport irrespective of whatever the US thinks about it. Actually all the US is doing is making it easier for other countries to help him via aid from political persecution. On the other hand do not be surprised if Snowden has a secondary passport or two.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
And how about a year ago somebody hacked a FBI computer and stole data on 12 million Apple devices. PRISM?

www.arabtimesonline.com... x

So why was there 12 million devices on one lap top? I thought they could only do limited snooping per a FISA judge?

And here was the Wall Street Journal talking about the stolen data. A year ago.

www.forbes.com...

Forbes blamed Blue Toad. Well Blue Toad publishes for US Department of State.
edit on 24-6-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Archie

USA!!! USA!!! USA!!!

link   
Holy Hell! What do you think they'll do when the entire supporting staff of this lawless administration is either running for their lives or languishing in solitary?

Before it's over they'll have to imprison the entire traitorous populace. You're either with them or your against them, you know....

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
This is ridiculous. How is anything supposed to get done if no one, not even congress, is allowed to know what's going on? Who the hell does know what's going on, exactly?

I seriously want to know. Because I'm pretty sure I didn't vote for him.
edit on 24-6-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

It is not the administration it is the life long intelligence professionals. You can vote for a President but who gave Roberts on the Supreme Court the right to pick the FISA judges? Who picked the Donilon family too control all information for the White House? President was controlled by Tom Donilon. The VP was controlled by Toms brother. The VPs wife was controlled by Toms wife. Who picked NSA agent Pamela Broadwelll to spy on the head of the CIA? And when she got caught he did not even tell the president he waited to see who won the election.

They warned us about the Military Industrial Complex. Well I guess they forgot to say anything about the Intelligence Industrial Complex. Or are they the same thing? A four star general is in charge of PRISM spying it seems.
edit on 24-6-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Passports? ...passports? ...we don't need no stinkin' passports!!!

No passport, no problema hombre.

Señor Snowden anytime you want to come back to los Estados Unidos de Amérika, just catch a bus ride from your new home in Ecuador to Mexico, and then hop the fence in Tijuana.

¡Viva la Revolución!

edit on 24-6-2013 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by seasoul

Then they would say he was tied to the drug cartels and international smuggling.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
The revoked his library card and cancelled his subscription to Sam's Club too.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Archie

I heard about this on CNN earlier today; but they did not say than an anonymous NSA person leaked this information...they just reported that his passport had been revoked.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I bet if they just cancelled his Netflix streaming subscription he would probably just turn himself in. I mean what else does he have to do now that he is stuck inside all the time.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by RickKilgannon

Solitaire. Lots and lots of solitaire. The game of heroes.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by Archie

I heard about this on CNN earlier today; but they did not say than an anonymous NSA person leaked this information...they just reported that his passport had been revoked.

Gee, I wonder why...

Perhaps they didn't want it to get out because the rest of the world might LAUGH THEIR ASSES off... oops, too late.

CNN are little more than a government mouthpiece. I thought everybody realised that.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
This is really starting to look like a Monty Python or Bennie Hill skit. It wouldn't surprise me if Biden was the next one we see jumping ship and seeking asylum. Not out of choice of course, he just has a bad habit of opening his mouth when Obama hasn't given him permission to.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Then they would say he was tied to the drug cartels and international smuggling.

If the U.S. Department of Homeland Security even suspects that Snowden is now employed as a "mule" for one of the Latin American drug cartels, rest assured the U.S. Border Patrol will simply wave him past secondary inspection, and on into los Estados Unidos de Amérika.

¡Viva la Revolución!

edit on 24-6-2013 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
It is a dog and pony show.
Do you really think he is stuck in a terminal like Forest Gump I mean Tom Hanks?

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I think this needs another airing just because it's totally awesome...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join