It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS A Freemasony Front? No wonder good posts go un-noticed.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I beleive your final sentence in the OP - made them think twice about throwing this one in the skunk bin
Would of made it too obvious.

Ats is clearly an information watchdog. CIA and Freemason written all over it! How many people work for the "Ats staff - best staff on the net" ? Too many lol. Too much governing, not enough free speech. Look what happeend to the 9/11 forum.

To add on that - I see the most bashful, rude, and some times disgusting posts not deleted or dealt with. People can make threads that judge a specific collective - but point figures at who was behind a certain American attack, and your getting " minus ATS points".

With that said - I have noticed intellgent threads be "bumped", other threads just deleted - posts deleted for no given reason, mysterious banns. Its way to obvious this site is a front, and as you said "Alternate news website" is perfect.

What doesnt make it mainstream, which is important, STILL gets governed and monitored by the same people. The Mods and owners dont care there, they get paid tot do a job, and thats it. Make a new account on AtS now, and scroll through 5 minutes of BS just to create it..
So many rules, so many limits, so many things becoming sensitive.

A forum with a POINT system, stars and Flags? LOL. There is is an bias majority on this site anyways - thsoe who dont fit the "scientific, athiest" profile, have to fight tooth and nail to get their threads to the top. Then it gets buried under a pile of crap.

I'm surprised this thread wasnt thrown into "rant", but like I ssaid your last comment made them think twice, as to not give "it away". Ats is just an arguing playground for child minds anymore, anyways. By next year (if ther eis a next year on the internet) this site is going turmoil.

Maybe a new 'avenue' will be created, with less rules, less biasness, less hidden agendas, less CIA rats

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I think ATS was started by people with innocent and harmless intentions. But due to its content, it has become a site that has been infiltrated. Not infiltrated by Freemason's, but infiltrated by paid Government shills who now use this site as a spying device to see which people may be saying things that shouldn't be said ?

Name me one Obama thread that hasn't had its usual over the top supporters, or over the top critics that have a clear agenda of promoting their own cause. Every single Ron Paul thread had its usual suspects lining up to argue against any support he may of had. There was one in particular, that appeared on every single Ron Paul thread writing negative comments about Ron Paul and his supporters, and then went on every Obama thread pledging his undying support of Obama and every decision he has ever made. But as soon as it was clear that Ron Paul wasn't going to win the Republican election, his profile disappears suggesting that his paid work was done, and no longer had a need to comment.

I cannot name this person due to the Terms & Conditions, but lets just he may of been "searching for an outkast" ?

Its not the Freemason's you have to worry about on here, its the paid shills that have made the ATS name mud.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Mugen

Nope. They are simply members who care enough about this site that they are willing to spend their free time on making it better. That's why it always bothers me when people insult the mods on this site. Moderating this site is pretty much a full time job yet the people that do it are volunteering their free time from their actual full time job, for no recompense, simply because they care about the community and what the site stands for. As I said earlier each one deserves a round of applause.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Philodemus

Haha, because it is merely you unimportant little opinion and it has no case, oh srry I meant and it has merely no value!!! Star and flag to the OP. I believe your opinion is as important as mine! You are a sentient beign and what you think maters!

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
If there is an evil agenda from the powers that be here, it's just to aggregate the information, theories and chatter that's out there so that they can react. It's also to track would be "terrorists" better known as patriots. However. there is way too much good information being passed onto way too many good people for this website not to be of benefit to the general populace.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Not having a go at anyone but the last 2 threads ive made one was put into hoax when it was revealing a top secret military gun and the other was tossed into the philosophy section when it was put into new world order forum if your mods arent clever enough to understand how other people dont have to bend to the scums way of thinking when i was trying to change the world then ill go another way to change the world LOL,
god like productions is the same i posted something on there and the mods deleted a load of other posts so my post went backwards then the bots came on and filled up the pages with crap

still if people are so brainwashed that they cant understand these sites are monitored by the scum then thats there fault and need to read books like bill coopers behold a pale horse and fritz springmeier's bloodlines of the illuminati

and you need to remember that a lot of illuminati memebers are freemasons and a lot of freemasons and good honest people thinking they are in a benevolant society when they are just the good part where the evil hides behind.
edit on 22-6-2013 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
i laughed at the title

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by southofheaven

Greetings.

So the author of the Tice thread was banned immediately after they started the thread, yet the thread remains?

Why would the thread and OP remain if he got banned for it?

You're making connections that aren't there.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
In all honestly, I really don't care if ATS is freemason / NSA - whatever designation you want to throw at it. I don't mask my thoughts and feelings and if some secret group is monitoring - then they can come and get me if they want to.

and I have to ask - If ATS is a cointelpro OP, do you think they would admit to it?

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by amazing
It's also to track would be "terrorists" better known as patriots. However. there is way too much good information being passed onto way too many good people for this website not to be of benefit to the general populace.

You must realise that the terroists are the CIA they are responsible for at least 80% of all terroism carried out on the planet with the other 20% being controlled by the Media and im being generous with the 80%

The Italian primeminister and just recently an Italian supreme court judge exposed the CIA freemasons Governemnts and other so called organisations being responsible for infiltrating and coordinating every terroist group in europe since ww2. just so you would vote right wing government.

Add to that the only two films I know of exposing the freemasons both the directors were killed shortly after Stanley Kubrick you have all heard of and a film called Forces Occulte by Paul Riche Kubrick was given a heart attack and Riche was shot.

The freemasons have been implemented with starting virtually every war since Napoleon and were actually thrown out of Germany (otherwise known as The Holy Roman Empire up until the end of the Napoleonic wars when the name was dissolved) for conspiring to start the french revolution, also if you look at ww1 you will see the German family Saxe-Coburg who changed there name to windsor and fighting each other 4 years after the coburgs came over from germany I was also told about a diary which was left by a ww1 pilot saying they were to bomb the civillian part of germany and not take out key military targets.

Then you have got the rothschilds and rockerfellers both come from germany then of course you have got the vatican which is obviously still a continuation of the roman empire even in australia the state of NSW is governed by roman statute.

The romans never went away.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
From my short time using this site, I have seen a lot of crap expressed and there has been links to stories not being told by main stream media, but give me a little credit for being able to research and double check what it is I am reading or listening to.

I don't think the ATS staff need defend their site so much...there are now 7 pages to this post...

Free speech is Free speech. As soon as you start to defend your position, you are actually saying that there is a valid point being made.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by clairvoyantrose
/inb4"links4proof" .. It's simple observation. What is the real agenda behind ATS?

What better way to control information flow than to create one of the most popular alternative news forum?

Well.. the proof lies within the forum.
Majority of enlightening information is tossed in to skunk works, while terrible threads suiting certain agenda's are pushed to the top. While they may not control what material people post, they do however, control what get's to the top and what doesn't. I've seen so many people ridiculed and scoffed at because of what they post, and it's always by the same posters.

We are very limited as to what we can talk about.. If we cannot talk about a plant that grows freely in the ground, just like we cannot legally do anything with it in real life, what makes ATS better than any news forum out there?

Stars and Likes won't get us far.. Then again, they have us right where they want us.. Behind our keyboards thinking our post might make a difference.

Watch this post get hardly any replies, thrown into skunk works, and ridiculed into the ground because I don't support the infiltration of freemasonry.

A small finger can stir (direct/control) a whole lot of cupcake batter..

please someone more eloquent expand my point if necessary.. hehe

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

Greetings

So the CIA and media has carried out all terrorist attacks on the planet you say?

So the thousands of attacks all over the world has been carried out by them?

Even all the attacks in India, Pakistan, Russia, Ireland, Canada, Britain, Indonesia, Vietnam, just about every country in the world?

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jinni73

Originally posted by amazing
It's also to track would be "terrorists" better known as patriots. However. there is way too much good information being passed onto way too many good people for this website not to be of benefit to the general populace.

You must realise that the terroists are the CIA they are responsible for at least 80% of all terroism carried out on the planet with the other 20% being controlled by the Media and im being generous with the 80%

The Italian primeminister and just recently an Italian supreme court judge exposed the CIA freemasons Governemnts and other so called organisations being responsible for infiltrating and coordinating every terroist group in europe since ww2. just so you would vote right wing government.

Add to that the only two films I know of exposing the freemasons both the directors were killed shortly after Stanley Kubrick you have all heard of and a film called Forces Occulte by Paul Riche Kubrick was given a heart attack and Riche was shot.

The freemasons have been implemented with starting virtually every war since Napoleon and were actually thrown out of Germany (otherwise known as The Holy Roman Empire up until the end of the Napoleonic wars when the name was dissolved) for conspiring to start the french revolution, also if you look at ww1 you will see the German family Saxe-Coburg who changed there name to windsor and fighting each other 4 years after the coburgs came over from germany I was also told about a diary which was left by a ww1 pilot saying they were to bomb the civillian part of germany and not take out key military targets.

Then you have got the rothschilds and rockerfellers both come from germany then of course you have got the vatican which is obviously still a continuation of the roman empire even in australia the state of NSW is governed by roman statute.

The romans never went away.

The REAL RICKY ROSS

MENA boys murdered on train tracks

Echelon

Who is/was behind the big gangs?-- GDs, crips, bloods, kings, VL's, etc.. come on..

Did Pookie really hookup with Pablo? inglewood/bogota

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
And what is the basis of your claim that "ATS is a freemasonry front"? Or does that just sound nice?

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
It 'could' be a major Freemason conspiracy or, lex parsimoniae, ATS is just dumb.

I know where my money is.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Oh look, your thread is #1 at the top of ATS right now. What is YOUR agenda???

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by covertpanther
I beleive your final sentence in the OP - made them think twice about throwing this one in the skunk bin
Would of made it too obvious.

Every now and again imho the Mods will allow this topic to run for the newish members, to let people have a voice and also allow others to give their points against the accusations ( and for the many who just read to come to their own opinion on the OP) because hey its a conspiracy type web site so its to be expected from time to time its by far not the first and won`t be the last, then the rest end up in a bin or rant forum etc where they belong.

And when some of these people who attack a site they signed up to for free, who may eventually get banned ( and rightly so imo ) will say "SEE I KNEW IT! I MUST OF BEEN RIGHT"

If you don`t like or trust a site STOP posting or going there, simples.

But as in the OP who can only jump to wild accusations toward the owners based on their threads not getting enough attention is deserving of some amount of butt kicking.

Ats is clearly an information watchdog. CIA and Freemason written all over it!

Ummm? you`d best stay off the internet all together then, because everything you do and say is stored. Oh and you`d best stay off the phone also and only use cash, don`t see a GP they also keep records etc etc, do you also blame ATS for all of that as well?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e085c1d58a9d.jpg[/atsimg]

But I just figured it out! you posted that just so I would respond and tell you a little of what I know and believe so now I`m on your government watch list.

Well played Mr NSA CIA FBI Freemason Illuminati ATS Agent, well played.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Enough...

This thread has been moved where it belongs (read the description of this forum). We can handle honest criticism and that's been proven over the past ten years, ten fold, we don't have to tolerate utter fantasy and low rent lies from the paranoid/insane or envious however.

If you hate ATS go somewhere else, if you're intelligent enough to get the concept please enjoy and take what you can use or will help you.

ETA:

Ludicrous Online Lies: All threads in this forum are based on utter falsehoods that require you to ignore reality, proof and logic. These topics require the use of smoke and mirrors because they have no basis in fact and should be viewed as the essence of ignorance.

edit on 6-22-2013 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Subterranean13

Nope. Just an observation thread that I wanted to share. It's not my fault if I stir things up in people.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join