It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS A Freemasony Front? No wonder good posts go un-noticed.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by AussieDingus
suddenly you have the ability to ambush, or de-rail a thread.

I've always found these theories amusing (and you see the same charges on all conspiracy sites):

Either the "conspirators" are posting a lot on a thread in an attempt to "derail" it or they are somehow causing it to drop off the front page so no one will see it.

Basically covering everything that can happen to a thread.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I never said you or anyone are liars or lying to anyone. I'm saying there's more to this than whats being said. You don't always have to take things out of context. Sure IF I was apart of the creation of this site, I'd definitely stand up for my part as well as others BUT if you don't know who's really watching over your shoulder, how are you ever going to know who's really running or pwning the site. The real powers are letting us have this site up. Not only for entertainment but to watch whats being said as well. It doesn't take mountains of evidence to see that one.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

D3AD537
I never said you or anyone are liars or lying to anyone.

Yes you did, in a vicious and malicious way here

I'm saying there's more to this than whats being said.

Then you don't believe us because you think we're lying. We've said everything and have always been forthright.

You don't always have to take things out of context.

Implying, either directly or referencing the lies of others, that we're colluding with "the enemy" is very much a context that has been clear

BUT if you don't know who's really watching over your shoulder,

How can you possible say that. How imbecilic.

how are you ever going to know who's really running or pwning the site.

Me. From a technology, functionality, and access to logs/data, it's only me.

This is all so maddeningly stupid.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Oh I believe you don't get me wrong. BUT im asking questions. Since when is asking questions so hurtful. I've been called a liar or other things but getting heated only makes everything worse. There's nothing to hide..then there's nothing to hide. (BTW linked didn't work) The one question is with all do respect: Yes, you run and own the site but how do you know for sure that some alphabet agency is not watching you or the rest of us without yours or our consent. How can we possibly know..what we don't know?? That's where im getting at.

edit on 26-6-2013 by D3AD537 because: sp

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by D3AD537

I've been called a liar or other things

A quick complaint or pm to a moderator linking to such a personal attack will soon put an end to that.

Being called ANY names is a personal attack and written into the Terms & Conditions of this website..
edit on 26/6/13 by masqua because: bb code

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

D3AD537
Since when is asking questions so hurtful.

Let me give you some real-life examples that compare these "questions" which are little more than parroted lies concocted by those who wish us ill.

1) You walk into a nice restaurant full of people enjoying their meals, and loudly ask the owner why people have seen the chef spit on every plate of food.

2) You walk into a doctor's office with a full reception area, and loudly ask the receptionist why these people are waiting in line to see what others are calling an uneducated butcher.

3) You walk into a high-end fashion store, full of customers, and loudly ask the owner/manager why other people are saying they're selling clothes laced with skin-irritating chemicals.

4) You call up a talk radio show, get on air, and ask the host why there are rumors he's been arrested for beating his wife and children.

In each case, no such thing has happened, but you only "heard" from someone who heard it form someone who heard it from someone that maybe they did. Would you think it appropriate to do any of the above? Now can you understand?

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Wow, it's been a while since we saw a thread like this one. This is getting old and boring. We discussed it to death and laughed about it the first, i don't know, 50 times.....

So i will ask the question i have asked before:
If you guys believe that ATS is a front of some kind, why are you still here, wasting everyone's time? Why don't you go get a life and let us get monitored,brain washed and be lab rats in peace?

@ SkepticOverlord: You speak to a wall here. Whatever you say, they will find a way to twist it and show it as "PROOOFFFF" that you are the evil mastermind behind every secret organization since the beginning of time. And think that these people that afraid that they are being monitored, have probably a facebook/twitter account where they reveal everything. The irony....

Oh and a friend of a friend of a friend....told me that you are actually a reptilian overlord. Is it true?

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   

I understand fully. Im not taking what you're saying out of context. I understand and believe you. Even though we may not know each other, I trust your judgement based everything you've posted here in the past. BUT like I said I'm not implying anyone here are lying about anything. My simple questions were : How would you or any of us know if someone is not watching you or me or any one on here because of this sites' discussions. And...how do we know...what we don't know?? Those questions in itself are not calling anyone liars by far.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Phantom traveller
Oh and a friend of a friend of a friend....told me that you are actually a reptilian overlord. Is it true?

I got the reptilian part fixed. But Overlord still.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   

D3AD537
How would you or any of us know if someone is not watching you or me or any one on here because of this sites' discussions. And...how do we know...what we don't know?? Those questions in itself are not calling anyone liars by far.

It's the Internet, there are risks for being provocative.

But we mitigate as much as possible. Two of the methods is that we don't keep server logs and never collect anything more from members than an email at registration.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Also I think the sites' owner and moderators are not doing anything bad at all. But some one or a few could (not the people who run the site in my opinion) have possibly made some usernames to gain access to stir things up or to cause dis-informative material. I did not hear this ol' story from some paranoid person. I've always asked this question away from this site and before I found this site for years. I ask people all the time here at my location these type of questions. Does it mean Im calling people liars..No way. I don't like being called names and I don't go around doing that to others. Treat everything the you want to be treated right?

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Definitely could not agree more. So the better questions to ask is : IF there were some people here like that what will we do to counter act these measures without making too much disruptive aspects and getting off topic? How will we find out who is causing this "turmoil" here and making us fight one another? There is always a way. We'd have to be very cautious but tedious and thorough with this kind of obstacle

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
An email is an awful lot,

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DelMarvel

This thread is better than a night at the apollo....

::cough:: just sayin

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
I have an honest question.

I've read these type of posts before and I wonder....

Why do the Freemasons care about what I read on the internet?

Seriously.

I want someone to explain to me that to me.

We don't. Sorry, No offence intended. If you post something of interest to me personally, I promise I will read it. But seriously, freemasonry is good men gathering with other good men in hopes of doing good things. Believe it or not, ATS has never been discussed in my lodge. But I do think it's the best site of it's kind on the internet.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by clairvoyantrose
Looking back on my title, "Freemasonry" shouldn't have been the word I used. While Freemasonry is merely a huge part of the massive Cabal that lurks in the shadows, it's not to take all the blame. There are far too many different groups and organizations that have worked together to get the agenda in place..

In one way or another, we are all victims of mind control. Anything after Nazi Germany in America has been the pits of hell.

Should you ever become curious of what freemasonry actually is, please don't hesitate to ask.

It is not, nor has it ever been the boogyman you seek to blame for all your misfortunes and shortcomings. Maybe the chemtrails just rotted your brain?

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

We don't. Sorry, No offence intended. If you post something of interest to me personally, I promise I will read it. But seriously, freemasonry is good men gathering with other good men in hopes of doing good things. Believe it or not, ATS has never been discussed in my lodge. But I do think it's the best site of it's kind on the internet.

No reason to be sorry, I completely agree with you. My great-grandfather was a freemason, several great uncles were too, with one opting for a Masonic funeral when he passed. And all of them are some of the BEST men I have ever known. I feel lucky to call them family and even more lucky to for every single moment I got to spend with them. (there were 7 bothers total, only one is still alive today)

That's why I posted the question to the OP. I just do not understand the logic behind thinking the Freemans want to control information on the internet. It's like saying someone is trying to keep me from water by cutting off my garden hose, when all the faucets in the house still work, there is still bottled water in the pantry and rain still falls from the sky.

I guess everyone needs a boogyman to blame their fantasy problems on. And that's exactly how I see things like this.

I've always liked your logic Network Dude, now I know why.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join