It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope Francis Iron Cross

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I'm curious to hear your opinions on the cross pope francis has chosen to use instead of the traditional gold cross.

I don't know if its jist me but I can see the dove looks like an owls head(moloch), shepherd in the middle looks like skull and bones surrounded by the sheep.

What do you think?

edit on 21-6-2013 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

I don't know if its jist me but I can see the dove looks like an owls head(moloch), shepherd in the middle looks like skull and bones surrounded by the sheep.

Well the doves head has more of an Eagle look to it and I suspect that is just due to its perspective and not an Owls head depicting Moloch. The shepherd has a lamb on his shoulders and is holding its legs via crossed arms, so it not a rendition of a skull and bones. The rest of the sheep are merely around the shepherd. Nothing sinister about the cross at all and at least this one clearly states that the wearer is the shepherd of his flock and in this case the RCC.
edit on 6/21/2013 by pstrron because: grammer

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by pstrron

I meant the whole dove looks like an owl head.
(Doves head is the beak, shaded spaces between wings and tailwing are the eyes)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I believe he is trying to make a statement about true value and being humble.......instead he gets owned by the owlmen lolz

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I see the owl but do not believe it is an intentional artifact. I believe, as Surfin stated above, that the Popes eschewing of the bling is genuine. I am sure the RCC has lots of secrets and quite a storied past but in this case, I see a Pope acting/doing the humble life.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
That's a trip. if you look at it one way it looks like an owl or eagle head but it is a dove flying if you take another look.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElOmen
I don't know if its jist me ...

It's just you.
Seriously though ... it's a dove and a shepherd and sheep. It's a roughly made cross. It's supposed to be humble in keeping with his humble St. Francis theme. I don't see anything going on with this cross ....

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

I can't tell the pics are really fuzzy but, it looks like a skeletal Egyptian pharaoh on that cross.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

I definetely see it - wait till the believer's see who this man really is.....

People should read this man's history before they go all adoring of him.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I see he is carrying a lamb on his shoulders. He has some bracelet on.
edit on 21-6-2013 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

Since when has Moloch been represented by an owl? I keep hearing conspiracy Alex Jones types connect the two but they aren't connected. Owls do not represent Moloch.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

One reason among others is that aj's video of buildabuger statue of an owl has an alter where a fire is lit and an effigy of a child is burnt. Now compare that with this verse and you can see where some of the connection is.
And you shall not let any of your children pass through the fire to Molech, neither shall you profane the name of your God: I am the LORD.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Prob that part of the brain that sees shapes in clouds

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

Sorry, but you're reaching on this one. I don't have much else to add, except old style jewelry typically looks like this. Poor definition in it's characters and text due to the crude method it was made.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
reply to post by Cuervo

One reason among others is that aj's video of buildabuger statue of an owl has an alter where a fire is lit and an effigy of a child is burnt. Now compare that with this verse and you can see where some of the connection is.
And you shall not let any of your children pass through the fire to Molech, neither shall you profane the name of your God: I am the LORD.

So it's considered a valid correspondence because Alex Jones made that connection? There are many gods with child sacrifice, the most popular one being the Christian god. Why jump to an obscure one like Moloch?

Is there anything else connecting the owl to Moloch aside from Alex Jones?

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

reply to post by Cuervo

So it's considered a valid correspondence because Alex Jones made that connection? There are many gods with child sacrifice, the most popular one being the Christian god. Why jump to an obscure one like Moloch?

I didn't say it was valid. It could be a cow. aj is not the only one making the connection. The majority of people that research that group find the same along with the millions that aj has shown. No one is jumping to molek the evidence is what is being followed. What do you mean by Christ requiring child sacrifice? Sounds more like chunking stones to me.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

reply to post by Cuervo

I didn't say it was valid. It could be a cow. aj is not the only one making the connection. The majority of people that research that group find the same along with the millions that aj has shown. No one is jumping to molek the evidence is what is being followed. What do you mean by Christ requiring child sacrifice? Sounds more like chunking stones to me.

I just don't see any other connection. As far as my mention of child sacrifice in the bible, I did not include it as a jab at Christianity. I included it because it is the most popular religion that allowed child sacrifice yet it's overlooked when trying to find something to connect child sacrifice with.

It's mentioned in the bible several times but often with options for alternative means. There are a few mentions in the bible, however, where it is not in any other context aside from literal sacrifice. Saying it was not literal allows anybody else to say that sacrifice to Moloch in the bible was also not literal. If one was, so was the other. Check out Exodus 22:29-30 and Ezekiel 20:25-26 as just a couple of examples.

Again, my point wasn't to drag your religion through the mud but only to point out that it's totally overlooked when looking for a child sacrifice connection. I understand that Christ didn't condone it and that you consider him to be your god so therefore god does not like it. I get that. It still has the connection, though.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I have seen 2 versions of this cross, the one is identical to this one, but there is another where it looks like a woman or even mother Theresa as odd as that may seem, but anyhow the falling dove symbolism is probably related to
Luke 3:22

322 ?

totally unrelated but Genesis 3:22 might be more relative.

edit on 21-6-2013 by phinubian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by phinubian

Luke 3:22 - "You are my son, and I am proud" The luciferians, which include the jesuits, believe that satan and Jesus were brothers - satan (lucifer) is nothing but a proud fallen angel who was given the earth to be in charge of - which also shows that the "christ" on this cross is not crucified, but instead is holding the people.

Just wait people, you will see who this pope really is, rather quickly.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join