It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need help figuring out what is with us...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I don't know when it first began. My friend and I became "spiritual" around 2008-2009. In the next few years that followed we dedicated a lot of time to study of the mystery schools. We dabbled in magic rituals and in theological history and sometime during that time was when it all began, maybe even a little before.

I first incident (that I remember) was walking on the boardwalk in New Jersey while on vacation one summer. It was at least 1:00 in the morning and there was nobody around. When my friend and I reached the first light of the boardwalk it flickered off. We would have thought nothing of it, but as we walked under each light to come, each one flickered off one after the other.

We originally blamed it on coincidence, maybe someone at a control panel playing a joke. So we moved on. A few months after that occurrence, we were walking through the local town (once again after 1:00 AM) and the same thing happened to us. We knew then that it was either us causing this disturbance or something following us.

In the next few months we noticed that the light in my back yard would go out randomly for intervals of 2-10 minutes. We studied the light and did not jump to conclusions. We allowed it to play its part and question every possible explanation their could be before jumping to the paranormal.

Sometime during all of this we did a ritual under the full moon. (It was not at the light.) Everything went as planned with this however, we soon realized that we did not draw the circle properly. We got a feeling of dread from this and we both got chills. We witnessed a large shadow of a being walk across the yard nearby. The wind picked up and all the dogs in the neighborhood began to howl at this. We moved on.

After this ritual we both began to see things more clearly. Shadow people became regular occurrences. Strange things began to happen by the truckload. The ritual we had done was for psychic and and spiritual awareness, we simply assumed that it worked. But the light phenomenon still bothered us. We decide to ask for assistance in the matter.

We attempted to show other people. When we did, it never happened. We attempted to record it on video. When we did it never happened. The moment the video was set to record, the light stayed on and never went off so long as we were recording. We searched for a pattern or some kind of relation to the weather or electronics in the house. Nothing was found.

Soon enough, appliances and light bulbs began to blow out. We attributed it to lightning storms at first but then it continued throughout the winters. We replaced the bulb, and we got an electrician out to test the wiring and everything. It all turned out fine and the electronics were blamed on some kind of outside surge.

We have experienced many things since all of this. Strange dreams, voices, and also strange presences when we are out near the light. Not all the time, but more times than not. When we meditate outside nearby, we can sometimes feel out energies being siphoned from nearby the light in the field beyond it. We have tried divining as to what it was on many occasions with no response on all except one time.

I had meditated nearby and as many times before I had gotten in a power struggle with whatever was out there. The light was flickering wildly and I felt my energies being pulled as usual, but in this instance I decided to fight back with whatever will power I could, instead trying to siphon the energies back to me. I succeeded only for a moment, as the force was for my powerful than my will and was blasted back quite literally to the ground. In my head I saw clearly the head of a beast, orc like, with a third eye in the middle of its forehead. It was huge, 10-15 feet tall. Brooding. I did not feel mal intent from it, only great power. And then the seal came to me.

The seal was in my head so clearly that I drew in on paper almost exactly as you see in that image. After weeks of research I found who the seal belonged to - Azazel, a fallen angel, a Nephilim mentioned sparingly in The Bible. I also learned a lot of information about Azazel who I had previously never heard of before. I have studied and read the named of many angelic and demonic entities from "The Grand Grimoire" to "The Lesser Key of Solomon" and he never came up. It always intrigued me considering he was considered a high tier leader of Lucifer's rebellion in Biblical literature.

However, this to me is no solid proof. It could have come to me from another source be in spiritual or my past. The one thing I do know is that the entity follows us, in fact it could BE us. It is beyond some simply electrical failure or coincidence, whatever it is refuses to acknowledge itself to other people or to be documented.

I want to know if anyone has had similar experiences or they have any tips on what might be done about this. To some this may seem like hocus pocus bologna, but to those who have studied the mystery arts, they know that this thing is not to uncommon to be heard of... and it is very real.

Any help / personal experience / advice - would be much appreciated.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
You could be an "Indigo". I've had similar strange things happen to me. Don't know if I believe in the whole thing, but sometimes it's the only thing that makes sense. Seek out text on it and see if it helps.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNewRevolution

Also what do you mean by spiritual?

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Azazel is the Fallen Angel who was sent down to earth with a troop of otherworldly beings in the days of Noah according to the OT. It is said that he was banished to the desert or wisconsin till the end of time.

I've had some experiences with the shadow folks. Not at all positive. I feel more comfortable with plain ol flesh and bone people. My advice to you is make sure you have plenty of salt next time you make any circles
edit on 18-6-2013 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I`m afraid that is what you have to expect when you dabble with forces far beyond your comprehension or control

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
How many times have you walked past lights at 1:00 am and they didn't flicker? Two incidents involving phenomena that is well documented as happening to many many people (including myself) isn't cause for alarm, nor is it cause to think that you have anything to do with it. Happenstance is a curious thing, but when we start to try to put supernatural motivations behind events like this, we often jump to the wrong conclusions.

Nothing out of the ordinary here. A flickering light, a feeling of dread from some superstitious people not doing their magic properly and another instance when the changing of atmospheric pressures effected all of the dogs, causing them to bark at the wind.

You are seeing Shadow People and strange things were happening by the truckload, but the light flickering was still bothering you?

I would love to see some of the video you took of nothing happening. It would go a long way in evidencing that this isn't just a story, but something that actually happened. Do you have any evidence of the blown out appliances? You called out an electrician, did you fill a home owner's claim on all of your broken appliances? This must be getting pretty expensive, I'm sorry for your hardship.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Covertblack

By "spiritual" I mean we simply started to explore these things. Religions, occult, ect.

reply to post by dashdespatch

How are you supposed to comprehend anything if you don't experience it? You can only learn so much from books. If you are saying we are simply supposed to ignore it and let it go, not my style. I like information and knowledge and will stop at nothing to understand this world.

reply to post by MichaelPMaccabee

I mention two distinct accounts. I never said those were the only times. It has happened many times. I have explored all the supposedly "rational" explanations, from dying bulbs, to picking up dust to cause the bulb to expand and go out, to overheating. These are all issues that are consistent, caused by other things besides us - other people, moving vehicles - and some of them are caused by an influx of temperature. In this case, temperature and weather had nothing to do with it.

The light out back is irrational. There are some days where it doesn't go out at all, though very few. As I said, if ANYBODY besides my friend and I are there or when we attempt to video the phenomenon, it doesn't happen. Are you to tell me with that level of information that I should still believe that there is some kind of electrical problem with the light, that coincidentally on more the 20 different occasions has intelligently decided NOT to go out for anyone else?

As for video, it isn't much to look at. Each one we wait for the light to go off. It usually starts happening around 12:00 to 1:00 AM. Once the light is out we hit record. Within moment, the light comes on - it stays on. Doesn't flicker again. On a normal night the light will go off an on probably 100 times so long as we aren't recording or bring someone else to experience it.

As for the electrical appliances, it has burnt out a hot tub - twice, various game systems and computers, refrigerators, a water pump, and many light bulbs and chargers. We filed insurance claims for the hot tub, but due to a maximum claim, the other stuff was hardly covered.

I do not fear shadow people or spirits that I can see. What is to fear is the unknown, the unseen. I seek to know what is following my friend and I, because it is not electrical in nature. While we both fit the so called definition of "Indigo adults", I can't really see what in us could be causing a light to go out over and over again besides some kind of enhanced magnetic field or telekinetic powers unknown to us. I'm not about to jump on the explanation until all the others are taken care of, however.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheNewRevolution
reply to post by Covertblack

By "spiritual" I mean we simply started to explore these things. Religions, occult, ect.

reply to post by dashdespatch

How are you supposed to comprehend anything if you don't experience it? You can only learn so much from books. If you are saying we are simply supposed to ignore it and let it go, not my style. I like information and knowledge and will stop at nothing to understand this world.

I mention two distinct accounts. I never said those were the only times. It has happened many times. I have explored all the supposedly "rational" explanations, from dying bulbs, to picking up dust to cause the bulb to expand and go out, to overheating. These are all issues that are consistent, caused by other things besides us - other people, moving vehicles - and some of them are caused by an influx of temperature. In this case, temperature and weather had nothing to do with it.

The light out back is irrational. There are some days where it doesn't go out at all, though very few. As I said, if ANYBODY besides my friend and I are there or when we attempt to video the phenomenon, it doesn't happen. Are you to tell me with that level of information that I should still believe that there is some kind of electrical problem with the light, that coincidentally on more the 20 different occasions has intelligently decided NOT to go out for anyone else?

As for video, it isn't much to look at. Each one we wait for the light to go off. It usually starts happening around 12:00 to 1:00 AM. Once the light is out we hit record. Within moment, the light comes on - it stays on. Doesn't flicker again. On a normal night the light will go off an on probably 100 times so long as we aren't recording or bring someone else to experience it.

As for the electrical appliances, it has burnt out a hot tub - twice, various game systems and computers, refrigerators, a water pump, and many light bulbs and chargers. We filed insurance claims for the hot tub, but due to a maximum claim, the other stuff was hardly covered.

I do not fear shadow people or spirits that I can see. What is to fear is the unknown, the unseen. I seek to know what is following my friend and I, because it is not electrical in nature. While we both fit the so called definition of "Indigo adults", I can't really see what in us could be causing a light to go out over and over again besides some kind of enhanced magnetic field or telekinetic powers unknown to us. I'm not about to jump on the explanation until all the others are taken care of, however.

So then, you have the videos and insurance claims? As I said, I would love to see them, as these are the only physical evidence you have for your claims. This is what investigation looks like, first question claims. Gather evidence, even mundane evidence, to strengthen the word of the person making claims about things that cannot be proven.

What we have right now is someone saying that lights flicker when no one but he and his friend are watching. There is no way to falsify that claim unless you have made some other claims, like taking videos and filing insurance claims, and these claims aren't evidenced even when you claim to have such evidence.

I am very interested in continuing the discussion, but without vetting your story, that's all it is...

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   

So you want me to post a video of the light coming on and staying on? Sure thing. I guess I can do that. I don't see how that will vet anything.

As far as my insurance claims, that isn't going to happen. I come here for advice, not to plaster my personal information on the internet. Sure, I could scan the document, black out anything important, but then who the hell is to say I didn't take a random claim from the internet at that point. Nobody.

The fact is, something paranormal happened, something that I don't really have a way to "prove" in any way. I was pretty clear about that. I wasn't looking to prove my claim to anyone. I was looking for advice, similar experiences. If you'd like to help me you can, if not, feel free to move along.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheNewRevolution

So you want me to post a video of the light coming on and staying on? Sure thing. I guess I can do that. I don't see how that will vet anything.

As far as my insurance claims, that isn't going to happen. I come here for advice, not to plaster my personal information on the internet. Sure, I could scan the document, black out anything important, but then who the hell is to say I didn't take a random claim from the internet at that point. Nobody.

The fact is, something paranormal happened, something that I don't really have a way to "prove" in any way. I was pretty clear about that. I wasn't looking to prove my claim to anyone. I was looking for advice, similar experiences. If you'd like to help me you can, if not, feel free to move along.

Yeah, I'm going to move along. You've already literally stated that there isn't anything to see here. I should have listened.

When you start to get concerned as to why the insides of your elbows and knees (maybe wrists) are getting discolored, drop me a u2u. Until then, keep monkeying around, you're doing just fine.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   

I know from personal experience that when a lot of energy is given to an unknown (and in my opinion, negative) entity either through human curiosity or human fear, light bulbs pop all day long. Electronics are sucked of energy, creating additional energy for the entity to feed off of capturing the attention of humans.

Sorry, but for all I know, this "light out back" you call "irrational" is your neighbor's security light overlooking the front yard. Would you at least please describe what kind of light you're talking about here and where it is located. Also, isn't it possible that you and your friend have paid much more attention to the outside light, for much longer periods of time than others you've brought around to observe, and that has shaped your perception of its activity?

The seal was in my head so clearly that I drew in on paper almost exactly as you see in that image. After weeks of research I found who the seal belonged to - Azazel, a fallen angel, a Nephilim mentioned sparingly in The Bible. I also learned a lot of information about Azazel who I had previously never heard of before. I have studied and read the named of many angelic and demonic entities from "The Grand Grimoire" to "The Lesser Key of Solomon" and he never came up. It always intrigued me considering he was considered a high tier leader of Lucifer's rebellion in Biblical literature.

However, this to me is no solid proof. It could have come to me from another source be in spiritual or my past. The one thing I do know is that the entity follows us, in fact it could BE us. It is beyond some simply electrical failure or coincidence, whatever it is refuses to acknowledge itself to other people or to be documented.

I want to know if anyone has had similar experiences or they have any tips on what might be done about this. To some this may seem like hocus pocus bologna, but to those who have studied the mystery arts, they know that this thing is not to uncommon to be heard of... and it is very real.

Any help / personal experience / advice - would be much appreciated.

You seem certain of what you saw regarding this fallen angel and spent time researching it by name, but my best advice to you would be to forget about it. Stop feeding your curiosity about what is happening, what this is. Ignoring it would be best for you. I learned this the hard way.

The one thing I do know is that the entity follows us, in fact it could BE us.

Would you please explain what you mean? Thanks
edit on 21-6-2013 by TruthLover557 because: ask question

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

After a quick search of 'Azazel in the Bible' I learned that it is a creature, formerly of Heaven, that now has dominion over the wilderness and is associated with Hell. It is not on the side of God and Jesus.

I am concerned about you and your friend. This creature has power enough to kill you or your friend. However, if you will stop at nothing to understand this world, and refuse to rely on anything other than first-person direct evidence as reliable, nothing anyone writes in this thread will help you.

I'm having trouble determining why you posted.

Asking for help?
    Starting a discussion of interesting phenomenon?
    Asking for related anecdotes from others who've had similar experiences?
    Bragging/showing off your power and oppression by a famously evil and powerful demon?
    Recruiting others to your coven?

It alarms me that you speak so cavalierly about such serious subjects. You have had a taste of its power. You admit that you did not perform a ritual with proper respect and safety concerns. If you are not frightened by these things, and looking to close this door, then there is nothing I can do for you.

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MichaelPMaccabee

When you start to get concerned as to why the insides of your elbows and knees (maybe wrists) are getting discolored, drop me a u2u. Until then, keep monkeying around, you're doing just fine.

Could you please explain your comment above? Why does it happen, and what does it signify?

Thank you!

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

'in fact it could BE us'

Out of all the words you wrote you managed to answer your own question.

Be careful what you wish for, as they say.

If you want rid then you need to do a strong 'Binding & Banishing' ritual ... and if as you claim you have read and used Master Grimoires then you should have access to the kind of ritual that will resolve your problem.

Sounds to me like a simple case of you tried to run before you could crawl ... but hey it's all part of the learning curve ... and what don't kill you makes you stronger right ?

Good Luck. Woody

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
first off azazel was the name or place of a demon/fallen angel. And no he wasn't a Nephilim, a Nephilim is a half angel half human I believe. Second, you wonder why the paranormal and supernatural is happening to you, after you started dealing with the occult/practicing summoning and probably ceremonial magic. You play with fire and you get burned. Simple as that. Frankly, when you start messing with all that occult/summoning stuff you start to invite and open doors to alot of nasty juju. And since it sounds like you guys are just kids messing around, I bet you have zero clue how to protect yourself or close these doors since why your being haunted/harassed/etc.

I would be very carefully pursuing this hobby of your, you might end up or being unable to control forces you can't even comprehend.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Hey there OP. If you happen to stop back by here, check out this article. I immediately thought of your story when I read the headline. Streetlamp Interference: A Modern-day Paranormal Mystery

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   
What occurred to me was that you need to find out if it only happens when you are both together or if one of you is on your own. This might give you an idea which one it was attached to or if it needed both of you together to manifest. It does sound like you have attracted something which you dont want though. I think you need to strengthen your spiritual immune system so that you dont catch these nasties in the future.

If you are into magic, then as the poster above said, there are probably magic rituals which you can do to rid yourself of these things. As people above have said too, "you will learn the hard way" is not very helpful and we all do things we feel are unwise afterwards. Just learn from the experience and move on after you have resolved it. Good luck.

new topics

top topics

join