It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreamt of the Queen

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Mods I think this is in right forum?Just woke up about an hour ago.Dream came back to me as I just saw a news clip showing Queen Elizabeth.So my dream is a blur but consisted of me seeing a news piece saying The Queen has died.In the dream I am suprised and I hear the news saying that it was an accident.This part is very murky,and I got the impression of her being involved in some type of personal activity.I have no idea what and that's it.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Just remembered I dreamt of Prince Henry a few weeks ago and had found that odd.I am not a royal watcher and am American.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I also had a dream which involved the Queen just last week, she seemed very upset in the dream. She was just crying and upset and drinking sherry.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Shes old. Like you she will die.
Your dream will come true.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
What does being an American have to do with you being a royal watcher or not? It seems to me that you have a deep seeded fascination with Royalty...

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by 001ggg100
What does being an American have to do with you being a royal watcher or not? It seems to me that you have a deep seeded fascination with Royalty...

Very few people outside america watch the royals.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
If you were a royal watcher, you would have dreamt that the Queen was coming to tea.
That's the standard one.
PS- Given the current state of Prince Philip's health, a grieving Queen is very plausible.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SilverStar33

Dreamt of the Queen

Was she clothed??

Man, I hope so!

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Why not Kate Middleton ? Why the Queen and his Grandson?

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Dreamt of the Queen

Was she clothed??
Man, I hope so!
Well he/she is alive and not traumatized as he/she opened a thread on ATS. So I guess she was clothed

edit on 17-6-2013 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Well there are some interesting replies here.Yes I am aware that all that live will die.As for a deep seated/seeded,lol,fascination with the royals I think not.I have a thing for American celebrities mainly females,and quite a few that are not the standard beauty.As for that reference to Kate,Pippa would be more compelling.I have never dreamt of any of the royals until recently-therefore I found it to be pertinent information to relay to ATS at-large for those that care to speculate,comment,or otherwise poke fun at.The Grey Area may not be the forum for this I suppose.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

Why do you assume that one is male?Have I assigned a gender to my screenname or otherwise shown myself to have a specific sexual state?

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
My phone is not smart.Apologies for the double post.
edit on 17-6-2013 by SilverStar33 because: Double post

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I always valued the posts that I've read on ATS,no matter how far-fectched or unbelievable.I posted this dream because the cause of death seemed to be shocking to my dream self.Again I have no idea what it was,yet it came across as a unqueenly act that had caused the demise.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilverStar33
reply to post by hp1229

Why do you assume that one is male?Have I assigned a gender to my screenname or otherwise shown myself to have a specific sexual state?
Ok. My apologies
I corrected my comments
Happy?
edit on 17-6-2013 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

Happy as a clam
I tend to use the gender neutral term of OP.Haha.I am not a dude.Far from it,quite the opposite.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I just had to check this thread to make sure the dream wasn't of a sexual nature. How's that for a mental image?

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Yeah.So I guess the original statement isn't specific enough.Dreamt of the queen's death being reported and my dream self being quite suprised at the accidental nature of her demise.Whatever the cause seemed to be something one would not imagine the Queen doing.That'd be it.

link   

edit on 17-6-2013 by SilverStar33 because: Double post

link   

edit on 17-6-2013 by SilverStar33 because: Triple post stupid phone

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join