It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Montauk Project-is it real?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
In some book i was reading in Barnes and Noble that had to do with 2012 and things regarding it the Montauk project came up. Apparently they coulndnt time travel to 2012 but they could travel to 2013. My guess is some serious # is gona go down in 2012, I don't exactly believe everyone will die in a mass extinction, but the earth will be changed forever.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by dacruz

I can confirm that. But then again I have no credibility.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I read some crazy stuff about that, apparently they made a chair where if you sat in it you got crazy psychic powers, enough that you could make objects materialize out of thin air, at the cost of emotional problems, stress, and physical strain. Apparently Nikola Tesla was involved in it, they faked his death so he could help with this, but I doubt that because... That means he would have been like 120 years old.

From what I read, they kidnapped orphans and homeless people and experimented on them with radiation and chemicals, etc. I also hear that they had a device that increased and lowered vibrational frequencies of ANYTHING and they brought monsters to earth and sent people to other dimensions and they even lowered a persons vibrational frequency so much that he exploded inward into himself.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by dacruz
In the past time, I�ve read a book named The Montauk Project by Preston B. Nichols and Peter Moon..Its about a Air Force Base named "Fort Hero"..they used it to do test with "time machines" and also has a connection to the Philadelphia Project..

It is on Long Island - New York - Montauk Point- to any New Yorker have anybody been there? Is there really a base or something like that? can anybody affirm this story?

Camp Hero does NOT get its fair share in history. If the soviets launched ICBM's, Camp Hero would be the first to tell us. If the soviets or even as far back as the nazi's, would send long range bombers to our location. Camp Hero would be the first to know.

It was built in such a way as to stay relatively hidden from nazi recon boats which commonly observed the east coast. Today its shut down and a shell of its former self. (NORAD taking over its main duties.) Its since become a cruddy park.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Montauk is a nickname given to the secret mind control project "Phoenix II", which used electromagnetic effects to control the mind.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
They investigated Camp Hero on Inside Secret Government Warehouses, and using ground penetrating radar, they found what appeared to be underground chambers outside the main building. There are also various "escape hatches" throughout the grounds that have been filled in with gravel.

Has anyone tried to stealth their way in to the main building to see what they can find? It's a state park now so I don't imagine it would be terribly difficult to take a stroll with some bolt cutters one night...

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by lm
Guys, for the record - Preston Nichols, Al Bielek and all of the mentioned people in their stories are liers. Preston is nothing more than a peadophile and compulsive lier, trying to earn a quick dollar.

Yep, nothing happened there at all, and all who speak of it are liars...nothing to see here, move along.....
BTW, my Father was stationed there, and I am not sure of the projects performed there, but the reality is, it was a secret base where secret projects were done, and Congress shut them down once, but they went, I believe, underground. Here are but a few links, this story really needs to fully be exposed for what it is, mind control of a population and manipulation of the time/space continuum.

<< 1  2   >>

join