It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are "Human Aliens" From Another Bubble Universe - How Should We Reveal Ourselves To You?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
The scenario:

We are humans from another Earth in another bubble universe (in other words, the bubble universe theory is true) - and we are at around the same (if not a little more advanced) point of advancement that you humans here are. I say "human aliens", because, technically, we are not from your Earth.

"Somehow", we have managed to stumbled upon an ancient (but highly, highly advanced) transportation system that connects to other bubble universes. You are the first bubble universe that we are aware of. On our Earth, we are more harmonious than you are - richer, calmer and a little more technologically advanced. Barely anybody lives in poverty (although, there is still a poor class, but most are middle class).

The issue:

In what way should we reveal ourselves so that you are not unduly alarmed or scared? Should we send a message through first? An envoy? What mode/process would make you feel most at ease? We wouldn't just want to turn up abruptly and scare the living daylights out of you (we are quite an exotic looking Human race - some of our young have white hair; Africans look a tad bit different with more exotic eye colours and hair textures; Scandinavians have whiter hair instead of blond hair etc etc).

Thoughts?
edit on 6/7/2013 by HomoSapiensSapiens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
As long as you get past the TSA security you should be good to go

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
From a bubble Universe? If you were smart you would stay where you are and not get infected by whatever disease has infected our race. We are constantly at war and too busy fighting over scraps of land.
Open your land up to us and we'll start killing you for it as well.
Our leaders have a disease called greed and it is quite easily spread, close contact with those with this disease and you yourself become infected. Also be very wary of those with the religious bug. If you cross one of these
you may very well be turned insane and be happy to give 20% percent of your earnings to strangers holding plates in front of you.
I think if you are intelligent as you say, keep your distance it will be much better for you in the long run.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by HomoSapiensSapiens

Have a custome party around Halloween time. Serve a lot of great Earth food and plenty of drinks. Make a bunch of Earth friends during the party, and then tell them a great story about your planet and people. Reveal your secret slowly, and make them think that this is the greatest secret on Earth and the people at the party are very special people for having this great secret revealed to them exclusively.

Then continue this process over the entire planet, until everyone knows the secret, and they can finally come out, and live among us in peace and friendship, for real

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

You should start a religion and invade Hollywood and subsequently release films addressing all the fears of your arrival. The films should always make the homo sapiens feel secure in their ability to defend themselves despite the overwhelming technological advantage you possess.

You should call this religion Scientology.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Please come and get me!!! Take me to your planet because this one sucks!!! I beg of you!!! Should I bring my resume because I am having a real hard time finding work and my unemployment will run out in about 2 earth months. I am a hard worker and would be very excited to be part of your society. I'm sure that there will be many others who would love to do the same so PLEASE HURRY!!!! Our government is becoming very intrusive and people are getting sick of losing their rights under the assumption of being safer from terrorists. It doesn't matter how you introduce yourself,,I,m ready!! You sound like a decent race of people who seem to be doing better than we are right now so I won't be scared at all. Please let me, or us know about your approximate arrival time so we have time to pack. Thank you. Signed, A disgruntled earthling.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
If "human aliens" exist, then it's likely I saw her jogging a few days ago while driving the route I do for work. Strangest looking person. Slightly attractive face and body of somebody in late 20's early 30's, but hair snow white but thinned out alot like an elderly person. (Could see her scalp through it.) Then frosted with pink accent coloring on top. A fairly pale and slightly ruddy complexion. And of course listening to some iPod or other MP3 player.

Then again, maybe she survived some cancer treatment and was just having her hair come back after chemo. But she seemed to be jogging at a good pace which looked fairly healthy. Doesn't seem like something somebody on a (apparently) recent heavy treatment would do.

Or maybe there's some rare kind of congenital alopecia disorder that affects women, and odds have it that I happen to see this person afflicted by it.

Whatever the case, I found her appearance quite odd. Not bad, just unusual. (Everything else looked young but her hair.)

I suppose with what goes for style right now, and given how all kinds of people look (or choose to look), and how most deal with it, an "alien" human could probably hop right in our universe and blend right in. And most wouldn't ask questions because it would seem too rude. Any revealing would be at your discretion, but unless you can show some tech not (or barely) developed in this universe or different genetics/blood type, prooving it may be difficult.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by curiousme333

Please come and get me!!! Take me to your planet because this one sucks!!! I beg of you!!! Should I bring my resume because I am having a real hard time finding work and my unemployment will run out in about 2 earth months. I am a hard worker and would be very excited to be part of your society. I'm sure that there will be many others who would love to do the same so PLEASE HURRY!!!! Our government is becoming very intrusive and people are getting sick of losing their rights under the assumption of being safer from terrorists. It doesn't matter how you introduce yourself,,I,m ready!! You sound like a decent race of people who seem to be doing better than we are right now so I won't be scared at all. Please let me, or us know about your approximate arrival time so we have time to pack. Thank you. Signed, A disgruntled earthling.

Hear, hear...............

edit on 8-6-2013 by davethebear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   

In a manner which cannot be refuted, and at the same time poses no threat to anyone.

Best of luck, and by the way, dont go to the USA. Some nutter WILL shoot you.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I think you should forget about this particular universe, It's already a lost cause...

But It might be fun if you were to reveal yourselves as some kind of gods, disprove all others claimed to exist, and then disappear for a couple of thousand years..

I sure would like to take a peek at your side of the portal though!

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Broadcast your message on the major channels so no one can hide the fact that you are there... Offer technological peace offerings to the poorer nations and give people the opportunity to come to your home instead.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Come pick me an my son and gf up too! We hate it here

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

we have managed to stumbled upon

All this frothing about between dimensions plays hell with your tenses, eh?

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   

To be serious about the topic. I don't think I would. Why would you want the grief of opening a portal to this earth and keeping it open? Not to mention the shock that would happen on this side of the portal.

You state you're a bit more advanced than we are. By how much? Star Trek technology? 50 years ahead? 20?

Flying cars and cold fusion?

I myself would check us out and if I was feeling generous I would figure out ways of covertly introducing technology that would be benefical to us. But I don't think I would want another Earth to be aware of our existence. And I sure wouldn't want them to figure out how the portal works. They might decide to invade.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
In a cosmos with so many negative beings, and even those who are entities and not corporal ets...why would a group ask for "permissions" to land, when no one knows who they are. The dark side needs permissions to do anything. I never give permissions.

They are known by their fruits. So what is this group?

When the world is overtaken by lower frequency, negative has more access.

When more and more people do good, by giving to one another, the Good comes in.

Those are the real permissions.

But why would a group of ETS need permissions. They would help their brothers and sisters, as more and more woke up, OR, the universe is going up and the true Higher Up Angel/ETs come in and heal the people and take the renegades for more work ie, the bloodlines here.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I wish to write this, about the Bloodlines and something about the Electric Universe or like attracts like, the Law of Affinity they call the Secret. I always wondered why I had such a repulsed, literally pushed back in my chair when I saw pics of the queen of england and her grandsons, and other people too!

Its magnetic repulsion. It is the Electric Universe. And a window opened up. I recognized them! Who is ruling this planet, who hast their dark tech and death stars parked in the solar system?

They are the very same individuals, as took out mars, toppled lemuria and the freedom, and prior to that, took out Tiamat that is now in rubbles in the asteroid belt, of which earth was possibly a moon, and also, Lyra and Altar.

In a situation like this, when people come in to grow their communication skills and help others, even them and turn their dark side programming around, who wants to land now? There are many watching over, some lower frequency like here, some true Higher Ups and only good. So who is watching over? Who wants to land?
edit on 10-6-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
The reason one needs to be very concerned about who wants permissions to come in is that, the seraphim and nephalim, if you're religious, but I just say, renegade ETs, running this world, and many famous faces amongst royalty and leaders and corporate heads, are these ones. They are attempting to open the gates and flood this world with negatives, sort of like Buffy and opening the hellsgates.

A friend who does a lot of astral work at night had quite an ecounter wtih a poltical figure who is a nephalim in his words.

But it doesnt matter, because we're here. The top counselors are here and ready. There are some so bad that the only way they can progress is reformatting, ie. to become innocent again. There is nothing ever to fear, nothing bad gets its way, the job is always Give and Love.

new topics

top topics

join