It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Micheal Jacksons Daughter Paris attempts Suicide

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
There has been rumours that her father knew about the Illuminati and tried to warn people of what they do, and how they think. I think in his own life they attempted at times to harrass and bully him. However, its also rumoured that he was around on the circuit during the days of a few other supposed programmers. Anyway, Im wondering if his daughter could be going through the same?..
She is rather young to have done this. It may just be a feeling of lostness after losing her father and her mother it cant be easy for a girl.

However she does seem to have the support of the family.

Any theories?
www.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on 5-6-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

dude.
A young girl attempting suicide is a common occurrence.
She had an unusual, probably stressful childhood and she lost her father.

No conspiracy theories needed.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LordDerpingtonSmythe

Um this is a conspiracy forum
Incase you didnt notice.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
A sensitive 15yr old still coming to terms with the tragic death of her father plus

Insiders told Entertainment Tonight Paris was upset because she was not allowed to go to a Marilyn Manson concert in Los Angeles on Thursday.

With no other evidence other than the thought that popped into your head Id have to say no to the "programmed Monarch"

In fact id say its comments like that that her father was trying to protect her from when she was a child.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

I haven't seen any other indications to support such a claim, unlike in the cases of other ''celebrities''.
She has been through a lot and I hope she manages to have a life as normal as possible. She never chose any of it.
Pretty girl too.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
Well I only want to discuss here about if she has been programmed or not.

There has been rumours that her father knew about the Illuminati and tried to warn people of what they do, and how they think. I think in his own life they attempted at times to harrass and bully him. However, its also rumoured that he was around on the circuit during the days of a few other supposed programmers. Anyway, Im wondering if his daughter could be going through the same?..
She is rather young to have done this. It may just be a feeling of lostness after losing her father and her mother it cant be easy for a girl.

However she does seem to have the support of the family.

Any theories?
www.dailymail.co.uk...

That's weird she is in papers today about being the next doctor who....

Paris Jackson, The Next Doctor Who?

The Daily Star

Why so much press coverage recently??

Korg.

edit on 5-6-2013 by Korg Trinity because: Add links

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Well thats what people do is comment. He was actually protecting her from fame , as he himself had a very bad experience with press and news.

And I dont believe for a minute that she attempted suicide just because her family said she couldnt go out to a certain place/venue.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

reply to post by PhoenixOD

Well thats what people do is comment. He was actually protecting her from fame , as he himself had a very bad experience with press and news.

And I dont believe for a minute that she attempted suicide just because her family said she couldnt go out to a certain place/venue.

It could have been the final straw in a series of events.
Independence is a huge deal for young adults.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Yes, but I feel there is still " more" than meets the eyes. Her twitter comments suggest people are against her. So I think she may be going through something very similar to her father.

She comments on twitter how people are two-faced. Not her exact words, but she pretty much implies this.
Anyways, lets hope she recovers she will probably let some chat show host know what is happening or happened.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Yes, but I feel there is still " more" than meets the eyes. Her twitter comments suggest people are against her. So I think she may be going through something very similar to her father.

She comments on twitter how people are two-faced. Not her exact words, but she pretty much implies this.
Anyways, lets hope she recovers she will probably let some chat show host know what is happening or happened.

A young adult thinking the world or people are against them is quite common.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

So you reckon its an adolescent depressive phase and nothing more?

I dont. But we shall see.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I feel for her. Her mother basically sold her as a baby. Her father was talented, but had lots of 'issues'. He died when she was young. She's surrounded by the Jackson ghouls who are moneygrubbers (IMHO) and it's impossible to know if that family cares about the children (non-jackson-blood) or if they are just 'caring' for them for the money.

She's got a lot of stuff going on that could be mental anguish .. let alone the usual teen stuff.

I hope the best for her.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

So you reckon its an adolescent depressive phase and nothing more?

I dont. But we shall see.

A mysterious organisation that controls everyone and everything, programmes the daughter of a
dead pop star so she will attempt suicide. This is part of an agenda to bring about a new world
order that is currently using music videos as its platform for its subversion of people it
already controls.

or

Depressed girl attempts suicide.

Which is more likely on a scale of 1 to 10
edit on 5-6-2013 by LordDerpingtonSmythe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Well, its hard to say. But she is in the industry that her father complained about towards the later part of his life.

I believe that he had got so successful that they become jealous of him and wanted to annoy him at every opportunity. The allegations were dropped. And one of the kids he was supposed to have molested I think also commited suiced but before his death he said that " It never happened" . That he had lied.

This to me suggests a set-up. And now his daughter , given by a surrogate mother. Has to deal with not only the Jackson empire but also his world . I think its an enormous pressure.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
The whole Jackson family is just downright evil.

I certainly hope they weren't turning against her for deciding to spend the summer with her real mother instead of them, but it certainly wouldn't surprise me.

I also wouldn't be surprised if a lot of diehard Michael Jackson fans were turning against her because of it though. Michael didn't want two of the kids to have any kind of a relationship with their real mother and he paid her off, but Paris started seeking her out and spending a lot of time with her over the last few months.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Sad when young girls are born into the fame of their parents, sadly I imagine that she at 15 have no life that she can call her own, living like a prisoner by those that are watching for her "wellbeing and safety".

I hope that she survive, to adulthood.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

And what good would that do a girl. To never see her mother her whole life then suddenly spend time with her? I dont know if thats healthy.

Well I think her Grandmother is her primary carer/parent.

And the surrogate mother is maybe there just incase.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

“She’s very upset that she will be called as a witness in her father’s wrongful death trial, in which she is a plaintiff,” one source told Radar.

In addition to her depression over being a witness in that trial, Paris also feels guilty about spending time lately with Debbie Rowe, her biological mother. Paris, according to one source, feels as if she is betraying some family members, including her grandmother Katherine, by getting to know her mom.

In addition, her close relationship with older brother Prince has been strained lately. “He doesn’t like her spending time with Debbie,” a source told Radar. “And Prince has been spending more time with his girlfriend.

When asked what pushed her to attempt suicide, another source close to the Jackson family told Radar: “The trial, Wade Robson’s lies about her father and she’s been struggling to fit in at school.”

The poor girl is plagued with the Jackson curse that will never go away.

radaronline.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
TMZ is saying she wasnt aloud to goto a Marilyn Manson concert last night so she got upset..

"Kurt Cobain is Jesus"

TMZ
edit on 5-6-2013 by cass1dy09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by cass1dy09

She seems to be a punk guess like alot of teenagers. No there are deeper issues. It isnt just because she cannot go to a concert she wants to. That would just be an " idiotic" reaction.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join