It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If intelligent ET life than one world government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I could not find another thread on this but if one exists please just delete this. Thank you.

There has been a lot of discussion of disclosures of extraterrestrial intelligent life not only existing but visiting earth. I asked myself, "so what…what would this truly change?"

Knowing that there is life "out there" might not make a big difference. What would make a difference is acknowledging this on a global scale; that intelligent beings have and are visiting us. This could create the perfect scenario for a one world system. I am sure this possibility would become more probable when crop circles begin to be taken seriously (as messages), or as more people capture images of them. Finally governments would pay attention instead of dismissing the signs right in front of them.

*Nations will become one. There will not longer be a need for us and them on a National level. It will be an us or them on a global scale. When proof we are being visited is firmly proven it will only be a matter of time before the structure of the world governments change.

Neither Daniel or Revelations speaks precisely of a one world order but rather paint a picture that shows us some sort of leader (an antichrist), will exist and run things. We are so accustomed to having one person being the spokesperson I can't see this part changing with a one world government. With being a spokesperson comes power as has been my view of leaders even in a democracy.

Religious leaders would revisit their own interpretations of religious texts. Regardless of their beliefs, I believe that similarities will finally be accentuated and differences will take a back seat. We may be asked to unite in this one belief in order to be as one. Governments might see a need to reign in what would happen on an individual level to values and morals. Whatever this new one belief system is would be created by those in charge instead of those who receive the actual wisdom from God and therefore would be considered false.

Certainly a one world system based on such knowledge of "us and them" would have consequences of a one world currency, a sharing of resources that are divided equally, and who knows what else.

The process of disclosure is accelerating as people demand to have evidence heard and governments share what they know. Countries that have moved to disclosure (or were in process of this as of 2011) are included in the link below

www.educatinghumanity.com...

The part that gets me in this link is how disclosing is compared to telling a child about Santa Clause and it is necessary so that we can insure our survival.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

I'm not a SETI or biblical scholar. All of this is just exploring on my part.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

I am however more afraid of we humans invading an alien world in the name of spreading 'democracy' like what we did in Iraq and Afghanistan. Since we humans can advance at a rapid pace it won't be long before such a scenario happen.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

I doubt we'll even make it that far.

We'll kill each other off before we invent an efficient method of traveling billions of miles in space.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
That is pretty much how i see it. Jesus comes and sets those that will accept him and show allegiance by kneeling to him or his appointed then leaves with them. Whats left is the contrite at heart and they will have a leader that unites them against the invaders and all will be wiped out. Then the raptured will return to a new world under our alien god. Soon most will realize that aliens are us when were all grown up. Aliens are vessels just like humans are and the way to make contact with them is by finishing our earth school. if we were not under GOD'S protection then we would have been destroyed long ago. We are living physically in a spiritually inhabited universe that mirrors a universe that is mostly physically inhabited.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

Never thought of that - made me laugh. We sure are bullies. Good perspective

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
reply to post by Dianec

I am however more afraid of we humans invading an alien world in the name of spreading 'democracy' like what we did in Iraq and Afghanistan. Since we humans can advance at a rapid pace it won't be long before such a scenario happen.

Not gonna happen. If we leave this solar system then we are playing in the big league and on that level you either behave or are judged dangerous predatory animals. And what do we do with animals who are attacking humans. We domesticate them or kill them or imprison them. If you think nuclear weapons are bad then what tools do you think the ancient ones have. The tool to start terraforming can be very useful as a weapon on a low tech specie like us. Humans might be big fish on this little planet but out there we are like ants. Do not poke the bear.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Your last line in the OP:

" I'm not a SETI or biblical scholar. All of this is just exploring on my part."

That was an original thought that you proposed, that a one world government is in the works if the ETs come or even acknowledged?

Welcome to the future --actually to the past as far as your observation above seems focused! I suggest you spread your reading interest a bit wider on ATS. Assimilating the gist of old threads would about do it.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
At first ET sounds exciting and promising, some are lucky enough to have experiences leading them to believe they have contact but besides interesting stories and maybe some universal truths there's nothing really. I do believe it is good for anyone to accept there is life out there and imagine it to be trillions of years old and then the fun part is imagining how they would develop themselves. I believe such a civilization would discover everything there is to know about all of existence and end up building a Matrix like machine but with better batteries and likely not physical but in some other state of existence.

The thing is when people accept ET as true then all kinds of things change because of it indirectly. Difficult to explain but I'll try anyway. For an easy example let's say people give Jesus a 10 for spirituality and everyone accepts this as the highest possible. But then ET comes along and he is like a 100 but people can't imagine beyond 10 so the ET explains how Jesus is a 10 to humanity but not even 0,0000000001 on ET's scale. If we accept ET's ways so any human could become even a 6 on ET's scale we would have to readjust a lot of views, something a lot of people are simply not prepared to do, unless ET actually hovers around the planet in spaceships because then there is a visible choice and one (spritual goal; heaven) can be exchanged for the other (ET's view of heaven). So just thinking about or imagining ET can put life in a different perspective because there is something different than what we know to compare ourselves with, instead of humans comparing themselves with humans like it happened for centuries.

Originally posted by Dianec
The part that gets me in this link is how disclosing is compared to telling a child about Santa Clause and it is necessary so that we can insure our survival.

Santa Clause brings visible tangible gifts while aliens who might be here (which I don't believe) don't. Humanity can survive on it's own, even if we don't invent warp drive or something I'm sure future generations will build one, might not even be a vehicle for travelling around but a kind of space station suitable for indefinite time. I wouldn't be surprised if by then resources are almost gone and people have to generate power aboard such a vessel and they take turns on the bike which generate electricity just like in the olden days of rowing a boat instead of using gas.

Have fun exploring because it can be the most fun part of it all. Unless you choose fear and imagine aliens are out to get humanity.
edit on 5/6/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dianec
I could not find another thread on this but if one exists please just delete this. Thank you.

There has been a lot of discussion of disclosures of extraterrestrial intelligent life not only existing but visiting earth. I asked myself, "so what…what would this truly change?"

Knowing that there is life "out there" might not make a big difference. What would make a difference is acknowledging this on a global scale; that intelligent beings have and are visiting us. This could create the perfect scenario for a one world system. I am sure this possibility would become more probable when crop circles begin to be taken seriously (as messages), or as more people capture images of them. Finally governments would pay attention instead of dismissing the signs right in front of them.

*Nations will become one. There will not longer be a need for us and them on a National level. It will be an us or them on a global scale. When proof we are being visited is firmly proven it will only be a matter of time before the structure of the world governments change.

Neither Daniel or Revelations speaks precisely of a one world order but rather paint a picture that shows us some sort of leader (an antichrist), will exist and run things. We are so accustomed to having one person being the spokesperson I can't see this part changing with a one world government. With being a spokesperson comes power as has been my view of leaders even in a democracy.

Religious leaders would revisit their own interpretations of religious texts. Regardless of their beliefs, I believe that similarities will finally be accentuated and differences will take a back seat. We may be asked to unite in this one belief in order to be as one. Governments might see a need to reign in what would happen on an individual level to values and morals. Whatever this new one belief system is would be created by those in charge instead of those who receive the actual wisdom from God and therefore would be considered false.

Certainly a one world system based on such knowledge of "us and them" would have consequences of a one world currency, a sharing of resources that are divided equally, and who knows what else.

The process of disclosure is accelerating as people demand to have evidence heard and governments share what they know. Countries that have moved to disclosure (or were in process of this as of 2011) are included in the link below

www.educatinghumanity.com...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Here is a run down on what the Bible says will happen in the future that most likely relates to the extraterrestrial hype we've been getting over the last few years, specifically Revelations. After all hell breaks loose through war, famine etc, the false prophet, the 'dragon' and the beast begin promoting "spirits" that come on the scene performing miracles, and there is a high chance that they will claim to be our E.T creators from some other planet. The apostle John refers to them of course as the spirits of devils. Through these miracles and the blasphemous message they will no doubt preach, they will eventually gather a global following. Considering the bothersome statements I observe by lots of gullible people, mainly atheists, who say that seeing some guy perform miracles with their on eyes is all it will take to convince them that he is indeed the Lord Jesus Christ just tells me that the majority of the populace will no doubt fall for it all hook, line and sinker because they obviously don't understand the Bible that well at all.

As a result of this, they convince the worlds armies to unite as one against the real Jesus when he returns with the armies of heaven in the battle of Armageddon. Now the only way I could possibly see this happening is if they convince the world that there is some "alien" fleet coming to wreck havoc. These "three evil spirits" will henceforth most likely claim to be benevolent E.T's coming to save us from ourselves, and from this supposed threat from space. Its only when you put the scenario written out in primarily Revelations in proper perspective that you begin to see the real motive behind the intense indoctrination the public's been getting for the last sixty odd years about E.T's and the mainstream media's fairly recent attempt to try and legitimize the idea of E.T contact.

Related: WE ARE STAR PEOPLE: Scientific proof we were created by aliens

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Thanks for that new thread. That is a proof there are other people who think alike. I have a couple of threads on topics of ET and religion, under Fatima and other names. It is OK there are more.

ET Disclosure is expected soon. David Wilcock (divinecosmos.com) writes a long article today and besides the other things he mentions a date close to July 1-2. He also mentions of Dr Greer's finding of alien humanoid, presented in the film Sirius. However private his views might be, keep in mind the event comes sooner and sooner. we cannot go forever in the post-2012 reality the world is it now.

Another source of info, perhaps for all who already reached to this thread, should be Ancient Aliens series. In their latest series they give great dose of new information. As for example of the pyramids alignment with Orion and the summer solstice. But my purpose is not to retell what they spend hours to say, rather to point attention of people who might have not reached them yet.

The catholic church is slow to answer on so much evidence poured today online, in form of documentary videos or websites. However there is some answer dated back to 2009. I will not enter into details here to repeat again and again how much did the catholic astronomers say about ET, how advanced they are, and how the faithful do not listen to that. It is too little too late for all those years. So is doing the Russian orthodox church. The others seem to expect the events to happen first before saying a word. It is their choice. And mine - to participate in the events and not to be an observer in the post disclosure reality. It wil be more than a disclosure on CNN.

new topics

top topics

join