It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Appears To Deliberately Enter Mexico's Popocatepetl Volcano, again

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by covertpanther
How can anyone claim this as a genuine UFO and flag this thread? Its obviously an airplane coming in for landing - disappearing behind the volcano. Get video angles of the opposite side of this volcano, I bet lots of planes are coming and going lol.

I'll wait while you produce those and verify your suspicions, until then you are only speculating. I find it hard to believe you think you know unequivocally what this is showing. Frankly, with the information provided that is not only fool hardy, it is impossible. This could be totally CGI for example. Nice try though. Thanks for responding.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

So why would a ufo take 20 mins + to do that maneuver

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

People here are just so desperate to see EVERY dot of light in a video as aliens that they miss the obvious, don't get me wrong I think there has to be life out there but a plane is a plane!
edit on 4-6-2013 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

Speak for yourself. Who here is desperate? And how can you make up such a conclusion about people you do not know at all with no information to verify it or back that statement up?

Nobody posting has said this is an alien ship.

Some people including myself are saying MAYBE and believe me, maybe is always an option until the definitive facts are studied and a verdict is rendered. Note the title: UFO "appears" to deliberately enter a volcano. APPEARS.

You don't believe in aliens or their spaceships?

I think this might be why you try so hard to prove this is a plane when this is a theoretical discussion. I appreciate you chiming in but did not expect you'd make the thread a personal project. We are all only offering up what we think this might be. You are convinced everyone is thinking it is an alien and the thought is maddening to you - clearly.

Chillax. It's a discussion. Nobody is jumping off any buildings yet.

edit on 4-6-2013 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

You don't believe in aliens?

Did you actually read what I said

don't get me wrong I think there has to be life out there

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   

They have already proved there IS life out there so what are you admitting?

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   

They have already proved there IS life out there so what are you admitting?

Have they really ?

Also as you seem to be avoiding the question why would a supposed ufo take all that time to enter the volcano. Or is it just the fact you didn't know this was a timelapse and that event took many minutes so you didn't think it could be an aircraft and now you don't want to look stupid so you continue to try and push the possible ufo story.

Why not just drop straight down after all even we have aircraft that can take off and land vertically!

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
With the exception of the UFO in Chile which was a UFO, i agree this vid just seems neutral. Probably CGI made by the news station for there ratings.
edit on 4-6-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

I read the story. I know it was time lapsed and was traveling quite a bit slower than it appears in the footage. What's your point? I already said it's probably a plane. PROBABLY. That's not good enough for you? You want me to sign something? Sorry. I'm not that certain.

NASA Finds New Life

NASA has discovered a new life form, a bacteria called GFAJ-1 that is unlike anything currently living in planet Earth. It's capable of using arsenic to build its DNA, RNA, proteins, and cell membranes. This changes everything.

NASA's geobiologist Pamela Conrad thinks that the discovery is huge and "phenomenal," comparing it to the Star Trek episode in which the Enterprise crew finds Horta, a silicon-based alien life form that can't be detected with tricorders because it wasn't carbon-based. It's like saying that we may be looking for new life in the wrong places with the wrong methods. Indeed, NASA tweeted that this discovery "will change how we search for life elsewhere in the Universe."

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
With the exception of the UFO in Chile which was a UFO, i agree this vid just seems neutral. Probably CGI made by the news station for there ratings.
edit on 4-6-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

Probably. Thanks for something new and different.
Almost easier to just star someone who said this.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I will guarantee that behind the Volcano using the camera's fixed point you could plot the path to a near by airport.

I don't actually think the plane even goes over the volcano, I truly believe its just the angle and one dimensional aspect that seem to suggest it flew around and into the volcano. |I would imagine its WELL behind the volcano and going down to land.

Sorry, no hoax or CG, just a misrepresentation of what is being seen..ie a mistake..

Plane going in to land..
edit on 4-6-2013 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Having been in aviation for over 30 years (not flying, but air traffic control), I can say this, IMO this is NOT. An airplane being mistaken for a UFO! We have all seen these things fly around lighting, perhaps gathering power? Maybe they are doing the something here. Obviously, if they can maneuver around the violent reaches of open space, heat from a volcano would most likely cause no harm. Gathering energy? Maybe, but that's not an airplane whatever it is..,

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   

So why would a ufo take 20 mins + to do that maneuver

Good point wmd, but the OP doesn't seem to want to answer that one. Of the few people who are actually posting in this thread, there seems to be a large proportion who don't know it's a timelapse video.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by wrkn4livn
Having been in aviation for over 30 years (not flying, but air traffic control), I can say this, IMO this is NOT. An airplane being mistaken for a UFO! We have all seen these things fly around lighting, perhaps gathering power? Maybe they are doing the something here. Obviously, if they can maneuver around the violent reaches of open space, heat from a volcano would most likely cause no harm. Gathering energy? Maybe, but that's not an airplane whatever it is..,

Have a look at this timelapse video taken in the Pacific Northwest Coast of the USA apart from being a great example of what can be done using a DSLR camera to make a timelapse if you go to 1:02 and watch you will see an aircraft fly along and make a turn, it's easy to see why people can get there hopes up when they see videos like this and in the OP when they don't actually know how they were filmed!

To give you an idea of the work in that video above from his site.

I started this project in July 2011 and shot the final scene in August 2012. I took approximately 260,000 images. I used 6.3 TB of hard drive space.

edit on 4-6-2013 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Was watching a video on the sun, and the big triangle spot in the corona which seems to relate to ancient drawings of it with space crafts entering, traffic going both ways. Like a stargate, like the tubes that connect all realms and systems.

Now in my own experience and even some related experiences following, ie tangible ufology experiences, following a RV/Astral exploration of a base. Volcanos are used by ETs, and Shasta, and even Baldy in BC, where there is alot of ufo activity and experiencers, are also areas where they built the Radio Observatories. In Oliver, where ours was built at the time it was the 3rd in the world. They seem to choose locations that are interesting, as if they're not just searching space, but searching the bases as well. And they have markers, like mcintyre bluff, which looks like a profile or native carving. So, ET with space recognition equipment can see it all in space, where they are, theirs always markers!

Anyway. Inner planets have stargates as well as stars. And volcanos seem to be connected. So they can leave our galaxy via the star or via earth.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I will briefly explain the reason for this, at the center of every planetary body and star/sun is a singularity. This singularity is a doorway into hyperspace and for this reason UFOs can be seen entering sunspots and volcanos. Once in hyperspace they can travel huge distances instantaneously.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
I will briefly explain the reason for this, at the center of every planetary body and star/sun is a singularity. This singularity is a doorway into hyperspace and for this reason UFOs can be seen entering sunspots and volcanos. Once in hyperspace they can travel huge distances instantaneously.

Yes of course there is.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

reply to post by wmd_2008

I read the story. I know it was time lapsed and was traveling quite a bit slower than it appears in the footage. What's your point? I already said it's probably a plane. PROBABLY. That's not good enough for you? You want me to sign something? Sorry. I'm not that certain.

NASA Finds New Life

NASA has discovered a new life form, a bacteria called GFAJ-1 that is unlike anything currently living in planet Earth. It's capable of using arsenic to build its DNA, RNA, proteins, and cell membranes. This changes everything.

NASA's geobiologist Pamela Conrad thinks that the discovery is huge and "phenomenal," comparing it to the Star Trek episode in which the Enterprise crew finds Horta, a silicon-based alien life form that can't be detected with tricorders because it wasn't carbon-based. It's like saying that we may be looking for new life in the wrong places with the wrong methods. Indeed, NASA tweeted that this discovery "will change how we search for life elsewhere in the Universe."

Sorry, life has NOT been confirmed or discovered outside of Earth... yet. The bacteria you speak of is not from outer space.

The GFAJ-1 bacterium was discovered by geomicrobiologist Felisa Wolfe-Simon, a NASA astrobiology fellow in residence at the US Geological Survey in Menlo Park, California.[8] GFAJ stands for "Give Felisa a Job".[9] The organism was isolated and cultured beginning in 2009 from samples she and her colleagues collected from sediments at the bottom of Mono Lake, California, U.S.A.[10] Mono Lake is hypersaline (about 90 grams/liter) and highly alkaline (pH 9.8).[11] It also has one of the highest natural concentrations of arsenic in the world (200 μM).[1] The discovery was widely publicized on 2 December 2010.[2]

Details

As WMD said, some people are just desperate to try and prove their alien theories while missing the obvious.

The obvious answer here being a conventional aircraft. Most likely a reconnaissance aircraft monitoring the volcano conducting a flyover before disappearing behind the mountain.
edit on 4-6-2013 by fiftyfifty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I think it's a car coming down the road. Perhaps just a optical illusion due to the angle it was videoed at (height of the camera) The video appears to be sped up too making sense of this. Watch it again with this in mind.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

They have already proved there IS life out there

Damn really? i must have missed that on the news. Can you please link me to where 'they' have already proved there IS life out there.

edit on 4-6-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

OK...Watching the video the smoke from the Volcano is moving from left to right at a reasonable pace.

The object moves in the precise opposite direction of the wind and then descends into the Volcano.

I suspect this video has been reversed.

This is material, plant/ash or otherwise ejected from the volcano and then caught by the wind and carried off.

Then the video was reversed.

The smoke from the volcano is misleading as it expands and contracts...it would appear the same with the video going forward or backwards.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join