It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral Projection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Hi guys,

was watching this youtube clip

www.youtube.com...=277s

The most awesome stuff ive seen in a long time. Anyway, at one point it goes about astral projection, going outside your physical body, being able to travel wherever you want. Is anyone here good in doing this? If so, is it possible to acces the most secret documents hidden in CIA faults? Should be able to right? If this is possible the CIA probably knows, and knows how to protect itself from this type of 'attack', right?

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberjedi
Hi guys,

www.youtube.com...=277s

The most awesome stuff ive seen in a long time. Anyway, at one point it goes about astral projection, going outside your physical body, being able to travel wherever you want. Is anyone here good in doing this? If so, is it possible to acces the most secret documents hidden in CIA faults? Should be able to right? If this is possible the CIA probably knows, and knows how to protect itself from this type of 'attack', right?

Really?

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Hi guys,

www.youtube.com...=277s

CIAgypsy was the first to answer your post. Kind of ironic

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by cyberjedi

I think that if this would be possible then, all the secret agent services would be using it. Then there would be no more secrets, and without secrets how can you have secret agent agencies. Oh no, they would be putting an end to this stuff right away. They would all be in the unemployment lines.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
remote viewing anyone?

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Here's your video. I embedded it for you.

There are many people here who have astral traveled. As a matter of fact, you and everyone else, take a trip to the astral plane in our sleep to speak with our guides, visit departed relatives, etc.

As for checking on classified files, I don't know. I would think this would be against some kind of spiritual rule. Maybe there is a demon standing guard over them. That would be appropriate, wouldn't it?

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Anyway, at one point it goes about astral projection, going outside your physical body, being able to travel wherever you want. Is anyone here good in doing this?

Im an amateur at astral projection (better than being a novice
), but really thats farther than 99.99% of other people will ever get. Ill try to answer your questions to the best of my knowledge

If so, is it possible to acces the most secret documents hidden in CIA faults?

The astral realm is less connected to the physical than it would need to be to do that accurately. However there is a buffer zone in between the astral and physical where such a thing is potentially possible. Robert Bruce calls it the "real time zone". I just call it the buffer zone.

The buffer zone is like a shadow, almost literally, of the physical world. However it is also influenced by the astral. In what ratio between the two is debatable. I personally think its more influenced by the physical.

However a problem arises when you are in the buffer zone and seeking physical information, which is that since its influenced also by the astral which is more or less a fluid, dynamic environment that has no real fixed state, what you can perceive while traveling in the shadowy buffer zone is not always accurate. "Reality fluctuations" as Robert Bruce would call them, occur in the buffer zone. What happens with these is that things you "know" are "true" in the physical, are not accurately reflected in the buffer zone for various reasons, including the influence of powerful thoughts by those in the physical, or of those entities in the astral.

Accurately perceiving the content of a document that you all do not know the exact location of, the contents of, the validity of, nor of the interference that might be being used to disrupt perception of that document, gives all but the most naturally talented with highly honed skills an almost 0 chance of perceiving the information accurately, and even those naturally talented with highly honed skills could have a very, very difficult time.

Should be able to right? If this is possible the CIA probably knows, and knows how to protect itself from this type of 'attack', right?

You cant hurt a spirit, nor can you contain one. The spirit is NOT "energy"; it is awareness; consciousness, and is technically not susceptible to any kind of barrier nor harm.

You can scare one who does not know itself, though, and have it believe that its being harmed.

Thats all the protection the CIA or some other entity would need, really. Because those spirits who do "know thyself", more likely than not couldnt give a # about whatever petty documents that the CIA wants to keep a "secret". So they could "protect" the information from an Earth bound spirit in the physical who does not have much or any true knowledge of itself and its qualities as a spirit, probably pretty easily. But that protection only extends so far as the spirit trying to the viewing is in ignorance, still attached to various illusionary concepts that TPTB have promulgated throughout the ages for that exact purpose.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Hi guys,

www.youtube.com...=277s

Just wanted to add a couple things onto CaticusMaximus's post.

1. The problem with astral projection is that there's very limited documented encounters with the physical plane. In Robert Monroe's books, there's been a couple mentions of this in the lab settings, where Robert was able to interact with the physical (if I recall correctly, once out, he pinched one of the helpers, and upon returning, they found she had a mark where he pinched her).

I bring this up because (assuming you were to get to where the documents were stored), there's no guarantee that you would be seeing the correct version (you might actually be seeing someone's idea of the document, as ideas can become reality on the astral planes).

2. In my research, I've heard that under the surface, some form of government was possibly looking into this, or at least running experiments to determine if it were feasible. Wish I still had the link to FOIA archives, as you could see which ones the government gave out information on (there was a thread on here called something like "Fun with google and .gov", where you could customize google to search public information on certain sites like nasa and .gov).

3. The other problem with this theory is that unless you know where you're going, it's very unlikely you'll find the place you were intending - or, if you find it, you might get a bit disoriented. For example, I tried to visit a friend's house, and after a very vivid whirling sensation, I must have lost control & blacked out (I get sick on the "spinning rides", so it's logical that this would bring me back before my astral self puked). I have never been to the house, before, and yet I was able to confirm a couple of the details on the room. Noticed the spinning only seemed to occur upon visiting a place I've never been to.

4. The only real way that they could "protect" something like that is if:
-They have people trained to "see" you, or have a group of them practice creating a "mental barrier" (Because the astral allows for mental images to become the real thing, if a bunch of people think about a wall surrounding the place, technically you wouldn't be able to enter).

-An electromagnetic field, or even just a plain magnetic field (Some people reported getting "stuck" during a thunderstorm, and I was advised not to attempt a projection during one).

-Encrypting the documents, and keeping them on a computer (if they aren't already doing this, then they need to leave the X-Files era of storing them in long racks in some underground facility). I suspect most of the controversial documents are stored on encrypted drives rather than in paper.

-Taking anyone that manages to find the information out for a little chat. (Kidding
).

In short:
1. Yes, it's possible (but not likely to be worth the time). Remote Viewing might yield better results (and less effort).

2. There's probably no protection meant for entities, and only for physical threats (hackers, rogue agents, etc).

-fossilera

edit on 2/6/2013 by fossilera because: nothing specific

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Maybe slightly off direct topic:
As a child at night at bedtime I remember being able to enter an "alterated state of reality" on demand. The feeling of rotating my astral body, meeting entities, scary ones mainly. I never was able to travel though... more like have a little fun with rotating, moving a bit on the perifery of physical body. A light lucid dreaming (always been confused between lucid dreaming and astral projecting)...
I most def could access other layers of reality and it was very confusing because the switching was not always intentional. Many times I saw beings stepping out of the walls of my room, people talking to me, nasty pests tourmenting me for what I would guess is the sake of frightening me. I remember once having a whole war outside my window, with bombs exploding, men screaming... yes... it was scary, I was fery young as well. There were fun parts though. I could choose my dreams in a very elaborated system. I would project dream scenarios on a mental screen and decide which one to choose. It was tricky as the scenarios were not chosen by me and some were scary as HELL. I remember having to pretend to my conscious self that I was not scared because if I showed any sign of weakness the scary dream would most probably be screening hahaha...

I miss the ability to do all this. I would like to explore some other realms that I know exist. I have red Monroe's book. i did manage to attain very ealry stages of lucid dreaming a few times unvoluntarely, but this was all before I got interested in the subject. And believe me, the first stages are very disturbing when you don't know what you're dealing with. Classical steps would be feeling of intense mental fatigue before spinning sensation, INTENSE noise in the ears like your whole being is shaking and vibrating in a deep frequency and then sleep paralysis. The thing is that once you're in the sleep paralysis mode, little malicious beings (not to say terrifying fear-feeding souls) are waiting for you. And it's not funny because you don't realise this is not the physical anymore and you re terrified. There is an immense sensation of imminent danger and threat. This always lead me to struggle to recover the ability to move. i would put all my energy in trying to move my pinky. It could take a very long time. I would then recover and sit-up on my bed totally exhaused.

Now I'm nearly trying every night but it s like something switched off. It's not happening. I can't dissociate from the physical even an ounce...
(((((

I'll keep trying though even if it takes 10 years. So many questions I need answers to.

Peace

Logiciel
edit on 3-6-2013 by Logiciel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Yes I can. Yes you should. Yes they do. Already.

Seek this out if sincere....it wont be the destination you seek...but the journey to it...and the map to get you there by learning how to do it.

Research materials abound....yet...this is not for everyone. O.B.E.'s, Astral Projecting, Lucid Dreaming....all much the same.

Good luck

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

You would want to look specifically into accessing the "akashic records." Also, the US has had psychic research programs...like into remote viewing. In conclusion they said to the public they didn't find anything. But why would they tell the public otherwise?

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I was wondering about a dream where I was at work and I accidentally caused a fire. In my dream I was in an astral or ghost form I thought. I got up and went to work. I was told there was a meeting to determine the cause of a fire. It was in the same location as my dream. I heard they thought they determined the cause so I did not investigate myself. I just thought that was really strange.

One night I purposely tried to program my mind to dream about astral travel. I went to sleep and dreamed about floating out above my house and then zipped away to some distant neighborhood. I dreamed I was exploring. I went inside someone"s home. It was dark inside. Maybe they were sleeping. I don't remember if I bumped into something or what happened. A woman saw me. She screamed the most terrifying blood curtling scream I ever heard. It was like she saw a ghost or something. She was looking at me. I wasn't completely material because I could see through myself. Anyway her scream startled me so much that the next thing I knew I was back in bed and suddenly awake. I thought it was a dream but sometimes I wonder.

I used to have lucid dreams all the time. I think I still do or can if I realize I'm dreaming when I'm flying or have super powers since I can't do that in real life. I was told I could try to make the entire lucid dream disappear and possibly end up at the askamic records. So far I do not remember doing this. It's kind of fun having super powers in some of your dreams. I did not enjoy the dream where I altered time very much. I wiped out an enemy alien species from all of history and time in my dream. They were the enemy of another alien species and had never met humans. I figure floating in space watching an alien space fleet battle, then getting ticked off when one species shot at me was a partially lucid dream. Going back in time and wiping out the whole species from time also had to be a lucid dream. Being asked who I was by the alien species I helped out by destroying their nemesis in several star systems, not at all satisfying.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
From what I've read, RV still is done, RV is very similar to astral and photon emissions can be picked up at the target.

However, they now use astral as agents, espionage, and also even space travel.

Not all agents are consciously aware, some are sleepers. This is also how ET operates at times. That is one reason why if a person can astrally project, and/or lucid dream, they need to practice, picturing themselves on a trampoline, image or think LOVE and High Frequency Kind Serve and Protect Family, say, There Is No Place Like Home, and JUMP!
edit on 6-6-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I've only successfully astral projected once or twice. I don't think you're in this realm when you do it it just feels.. different but I guess there's many planes perhaps I was just on a different one. This seems more like remote viewing tho.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I have just recently found out about astral projection and have taken a HUGE interest in it. I have been reading a lot of different articles and suggestions from different people on how to accomplish this feat. I do realize it takes practice, and a lot of it. I'm definitely willing to keep at this no matter how long it takes. But I am posting this because i would like to ask you guys on this particular thread, if you have any suggestions on how to accomplish it? I realize you have to be good at meditation, at least a little bit, be able to clear your mind, and fully relax. I just would like to hear other people's personal experiences?

Thanks for the input guys!
ContactME

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I get confused if I have actually succeeded in any real astral travel. All my lucid dreams where I was out of my real body seemed more like a dream.

I suppose that means I was dreaming. I haven't read anything about how to go from lucid dreams to astral travel.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

Once youre lucid in your dream, try spinning.

new topics

top topics

join