It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Despicable: Cockroach Jesse Ventura suing wife of slain SEAL Chris Kyle

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by yellowsnow
Turning against conspiracy theorists is a really bad sign for a conspiracy web site. It shows it has been infiltrated.

I have suspected the same for some time. Some of the attack dogs just don't feel right to me.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cito
Ventura was NEVER IN THE SEALS

stop repeating this nonsense.

Ventura served as a U.S. Navy Underwater Demolition Team member during the Vietnam War

The Underwater Demo teams were not expanded to the SEALS until 1983

In 1983, the UDTs were re-designated as SEAL Teams or Swimmer Delivery Vehicle Teams (SDVTs). SDVTs have since been re-designated SEAL Delivery Vehicle Teams

The extra responsibilities then given to SEALS as an elite force happened after 1983.

When Ventura was in the Navy he was just in the underwater demo team there was no SEALS at all in existence when he was in the Navy. None, Zilch.. And he never did what SEALS do. All he did was underwater demolitions, he was a trained frogman is all.

The seals did not become the elite force it is until after it's redesignation and changes came to that department

My Uncle was a real Navy Seal and he himself says Ventura was never and will never be a SEAL and him claiming to be one is a dishonor and insult to REAL Navy Seals

your Uncle is NOT a navy seal
(pic or it didn't happen)

likely he is a cook or something so his opinion means nothing here

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
Any respect I had for Ventura just went out the window.
How could he sink this low. If he had an issue with Kyle, that ended with his death. Be a man and let it go Jesse.

But that's the whole point isn't it - the issue didn't die with Kyle.

I have a feeling if Kyle's wife agreed to remove the disputed defamatory remarks, or said something similar publicly this would all go away.

She seems determined not to comply, and so there would be no recourse other than to continue the lawsuit.

People are claiming Ventura is being unreasonable, but if a simple redaction would make all of this go away..isn't the wife the one being unreasonable and unlawfull by essentially maintaining the defamation?

I think she is, although there is probably elements of honouring her husband and his memory going on in the middle of all of this. Grief is probably causing her to be obstinate too.

But regardless, if she refused to listen to legal reason and persisted in what has now become HER defamation of Ventura, without proof of what has become HER claims about Ventura...then with regret, i too would sue her as Ventura is doing.

Widows and Widowers are being sued and challenged legally up and down the country, same as disabled people are, same as everyone else...mostly it's members of the deceased persons family sueing each other trying to get their hands on the estate.

Because Kyle is dead, is no reason to roll over and expose your belly as far as i can see.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
if you serve in the military then you are pretty much a mindless slug being used as a pawn on a chess board.and dont give me that ,if it wasnt for us you wouldtn have the freedom derpderp,i was a mindless slug at one point,then i saw that its all about the power,money,greed.hey lets go liberate the afhgans.yaaaaaa
edit on 2-6-2013 by yyzyyz123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

What annoys me, is people using any excuse to jump
on jesse. There is nothing wrong with what he is doing!

So, what you are saying is, because this jerk is dead, then
jesse should foget about it and let the "widow" profit from
a book that is bs when it comes to jesse.

If you say you would if it was you, then you are lying, or
as soft as anything!

The madness!

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Legal or not ....it is a matter of right and wrong.

This is about what he said not wrote.
The man is dead so therefore you can not address nor sue him.

Like saying the guy in 1944 your Granddad pissed off is now is gonna sue You.
edit on 2-6-2013 by DogMeat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
The United $tate$ of Money.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
It's disgusting that anyone would make a profit or seek publicity on another persons death.

I'm not American, however it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that Messrs Ventura and Alex Jones are only in it for themselves. They are the ultimate conrtrarians, claiming to love their country in one statement but degrading it in another.

What really needs to happen is for people to ignore these charlatans, there are plenty of other people doing far more for your country. Ranting about HAARP and bohemian grove doesn't help anyone, If they really give a $*!T then they'd get behind more positive causes such as healthcare and homelessness.

But they don't. Alex Jones is a shock jock, and Ventura is a joke.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Thecakeisalie

My god people! Is it really that hard to understand? Ok, let me
ask you this. If someome wrote a book, and in that book they
lied about you. Said some truely horrible things that were not true.
You decide to take it futher, but they died. So, you are telling me that
you would just forget about it, even though the boik is selling and people
are readibg lies about you. That woyld not bother you?

I think it would bother most people on this thread, and they would
do exactly the same thung jesse is doing. Its not about the eidow, its about
someone making miney through lies. So, off course he should seek damages.

But because its jesse, then that makes him the devil!

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thecakeisalie
It's disgusting that anyone would make a profit or seek publicity on another persons death.

I'm not American, however it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that Messrs Ventura and Alex Jones are only in it for themselves. They are the ultimate conrtrarians, claiming to love their country in one statement but degrading it in another.

What really needs to happen is for people to ignore these charlatans, there are plenty of other people doing far more for your country. Ranting about HAARP and bohemian grove doesn't help anyone, If they really give a $*!T then they'd get behind more positive causes such as healthcare and homelessness.

But they don't. Alex Jones is a shock jock, and Ventura is a joke.

jesse doing it for money? Lol

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SammyB0476
reply to post by Swills

Actually, the Navy Seals originated in the 1960's. President Kennedy wanted the group. My uncle was one of the first and yes they came from the UDT's. In Vietnam, they were different though.

If you read my first post about the subject (page 2) that information is posted. SEAL team was created during the Kennedy years. SEALs were born from UDT. You are probably confusing the merger with UDT & SEALs thinking the SEALs were created in the 80s.
edit on 2-6-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by PtolemyII

His show was canceled? I remember he was issues waiting for season 3 to air but it finally did. Is there not going to be a 4th season?

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   

You got it all wrong, probabaly because you're not American & are completely unfamiliar with the facts, and I'll just leave it at that.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Chris Kyle was a liar who had repeatedly lied and used Jesse Ventura name to sell a book based on lies.

End of story!

edit on 2-6-2013 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

You got it all wrong, probabaly because you're not American & are completely unfamiliar with the facts, and I'll just leave it at that.

The fact is a former wrestler/governor is suing a war widow over a bar fight. Yes that does seem unfamiliar to me.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Wow quite a few misguided individuals in this thread...

Remember, Ventura's reputation is still on the line. Chris Kyle made many slanderous claims (LIES) to Jesse's name and he wants a clean slate.
edit on 2-6-2013 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
The Governor got cold cocked by Kyle for dissing the SEALS (saying that we need to lose some of our guys in an attempt to be anti-war) and then was not man enough to tell the truth about the incident. Ego trumps truth here.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Like I said, you got it all wrong. You have become emotionally wrapped up into this story thanks to the OP and are completely ignoring the facts. And lumping Alex Jones into is just further proof you don't know what you're talking about.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I am with Ventura on this one..... Ventura is not anti-American he is just pissed off that the rest of the sheeple merrily go along with the government taking away the rights of people and the veterans.

I doubt many remember General Smedly Butler who rightly pointed out that the US military was nothing more than the enforcement arm of the corporations..... AND THEY STILL ARE TODAY

This is how Americans lose rights because other people are upset that an individual is using his rights and people don't agree with it ......

I am a bit surprised at the reactions here on ATS because America is about freedom and I see many here who reject another's freedom because they don't agree with it......

and as far a Ventura being a conspiracy theorist .... hey stupid members of ATS!!!!!!!!

THEY EVEN RIGGED THE LIGHT BULB MARKET ARE YOU REALLY THAT DUMB NOT TO THINK THE REST IS NOT RIGGED TOO?

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Ventura has no honor, he has an agenda.....to make $$$ and to hear himself speak. Nothing more. Don't delude yourself into thinking he's a great man.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join