It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trayvon Martin: Cellphone pics of guns and drugs

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Seriously, you want to talk about black on white crime? How about black on black crime or white on white crime?? Criminals do criminal stuff. My oldest son's best friend a few years ago got all crazy on meth and did a white on white home invasion. Violent criminals come in all colors. Most serial killers are white. Most priests that rape little boys are white. Most white collar criminals are white. Most of the bankers that have destroyed this country are white.

IMO you have it twisted.

edit on 30-5-2013 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobinB022
reply to post by boncho

Where are all the people dressing in nice casual wear for the old lady...

Nobody stopped anyone protesting her murder. Perhaps others who dress in nice casual wear might have marched on her behalf, but they obviously didn't, not Trayvons' fault, blame those who did nothing in that circumstance. Each case is different. People should not be judged by how they dress.

It's not about his dress. It's about his attitude and general behaviour. Do you know if he attacked Zimmerman simply because Zimmerman asked him a question?

Is that too hard to fathom? IS it so craaaazy a notion when there are neighbourhood's that cops will warn you, "Hey you shouldn't go down there!" Because you can be attacked for simply being in the wrong place.

"Oh, but that's cause..." right....

It wasn't one of those neighbourhoods, it was Zimmerman's, who was doing watch on... But Martin did the best he could to portray he was from one of those neighbourhoods in his online social profile, and in text messages.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
Zimmerman will walk away a free man.

To convict Zimmerman, the prosecutor will have to prove that Zimmerman was the aggressor, and Zimmerman shot Travon for no reason

The color picture of Zimmerman with the head wound is enough reason to create reasonable doubt in most people.

He will be a free man after his trial.

Oh yeah...he doesn't think so! He's down here crapping bricks! Trying to avoid a trial.

It will be proven that Zimmerman instigated the conflict.

Why was Trayvon reaching down George's side (making George think he was going for his gun) while he was allegedly sitting on top of him pounding his head? Was he copping a free grope lol!

George allowed that gun to be seen (which is illegal) and Trayvon believed he was defending himself!

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jheherrin

Originally posted by jimmyx
you do realize zimmermen got out of his truck with a loaded weapon, chased after martin, and shot him after getting into a struggle with him....all of which is illegal and was told by the police over the phone not to do? .....so that means you have the moral authority to go out and shoot any black person in a hoody walking in your neighborhood because he looks like a thug and therefore "suspicious"

What a load of nonsense. It is downright embarassing how you've twisted the facts to fit your illusion of what actually happened. George had a legal right to carry a firearm. There is NO evidence he 'chased after Martin'. In fact, he claims to have lost sight of him. If you are attacked you have every legal right to use lethal force according to Florida SYG law. Illegal, my rear end. And police did not tell him not to do anything. A dispatcher advised him he didn't have to follow. Before the CNN witchhunt there was enough evidence to show George had done nothing against the law. The rest of your rhetoric is just laughable.

Zimmerman has already abandoned SYG.

Zimmerman will get manslaughter conviction...

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
reply to post by boncho

Seriously, you want to talk about black on white? How about black on black crime or white on white crime?? Criminals do criminal stuff. My oldest son's best friend a few years ago got all crazy on meth and did a white on white home invasion. Violent criminals come in all colors. Most serial killers are white. Most priests that rape little boys are white. Most white collar criminals are white. Most of the bankers that have destroyed this country are white.

IMO you have it twisted.

You didn't read the link I gave.

A black person, dressed up in KKK garb, to protest that in the entire history of that hate filled-vile organization, they only killed 3,500 blacks (In 88 Years) yet, blacks who think they are "gangsta" or "Thug liiife" kill the same number every 6 months.

People should be protesting young people acting like thugs, if they want to protest.

www.blackbluedog.com...
edit on 30-5-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Just a question Bo. You seem deeply invested in the outcome of this case. Clearly you have a position on the guilt or not of Zimmerman.

What if the evidence just doesn't prove your theory? Would you even accept that? Or would you rant on about the unfairness of the process?

Would you even be willing to entertain the possibility that Zimmerman really messed up..., I mean, if that was proven?

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paschar0
Link

Drudge posted this link also.

This is pretty much what I expected from vile prosecutors and LE who seem to think lying by omission is somehow OK.

For me, It strengthens my belief in Zimmerman's intuition and judgement were correct to suspect Martin, I can't help but wonder what might have happened if Martin had a weapon with him that night.

Martin did not have a gun or drugs with him at the time of his death. It makes no difference if he had them once before. By default it also does not mean he was a violent criminal. Do you have any idea how many pot smokers are also firearm owners? Smoking pot and owning a firearm does not make you a violent criminal or a "thug".

While the gun and drugs by themselves don't mean Martin was a thug, together and with other things we know about him, it paints a clear enough picture for me that I know I don't want him or his kind around me or my family.

Awww poor thing. I hate to be the one to tell you this, but you have no right to make such a decision. Martin was sent to be with his Father. In the hopes of straightening him up. If his Father just happens to live next door to you, then too bad. Get over it.

Fact is, children are sent to live with other family members very often in this Country. It is not uncommon. Are you suggesting that instead of one Parent taking drastic action to make sure their kid doesn't grow up to be a thug, that instead we just give up on them at the ripe old age of 16 or 17?

It also demonstrates an actual conspiracy by prosecutors and their minions, which if not for someone brave enough to come forward, we would never have learned about. Someone please explain how suppressing this evidence furthers the cause for truth and fairness in this trial?

Because this is not "evidence" it is character assassination. If a Prostitute is murdered by her "boyfriend", is it ok to argue that since she was a prostitute she deserved to die or that her life is worth less? Essentially that is the argument being made here. So because Treyvon Martin had a picture of a gun, smoked weed, fought in school that means that he someone deserved to die when some watchman suspected him of being a criminal when he was walking down the street, with no gun, no drugs, and not in a fight with anyone?

Fact is, Zimmerman had no way of knowing that Marin had a picture of a gun. Zimmerman had no way of knowing that Martin smoked weed. Zimmerman had no way of knowing that Martin had been suspended from school for fighting. So none of these things could have played a part on what Zimmerman knew at the time he decided to involve himself in the life of Treyvon Martin. It played no part in his decision to follow him or confront him. So to bring this up in trial is nothing more than a cheap attempt to blame the deceased who has no way to explain or defend himself.
edit on 30-5-2013 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

So now you have reduced your argument to quantities of those killed. That is cool. You are who you are and logic will not help you.

Good luck with that.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by Sankari

It's hardly that clear. If only it were, it wouldn't have gotten this far, either way. The contention as I understood it by police reports and such at the time is a fairly basic one. Zimmerman and Martin got into a physical conflict (The precise start of is a primary question here), Zimmerman's gun became exposed at some point and fight was on for life and death as soon as that item came into clear view. At least that is how I distinctly recall reading the reports before the trucks of spin came to dump all over what actually happened.

I'm hoping a great deal more becomes clear at trial. We'll see. In a way, it's good that it's going to trial and by the sound of it, Zimmerman may take the stand in his own defense? Well, if this was all bad, he'll get torn apart by good attorneys. This trial will tell, I'd say.

If the part you say is correct, as I've also figured, George is finished. I'm licensed to carry in Florida and a big no no which will get you convicted is allowing someone to see your gun or even informing them you have one.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
well this probaly wont help the prosecution www.miamiherald.com...

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A court employee who retrieved photos and deleted text messages from Trayvon Martin's cellphone has been placed on administrative leave after an attorney testified that prosecutors didn't properly turn over the evidence to the defense, an attorney said Wednesday. Former prosecutor Wesley White said he was ethically obligated to reveal that Fourth Judicial Circuit Information Technology Director Ben Kruidbos retrieved the data that weren't turned over. Kruidbos was placed on leave shortly after White testified during a hearing in George Zimmerman's second-degree murder case on Tuesday. White said Kruidbos was interviewed by state attorney investigators twice before the action was taken. White said he wasn't surprised of possible evidence violations by Zimmerman prosecutor Bernie de la Rionda. "I was saddened by it, but I'm not surprised," he said. Read more here: www.miamiherald.com...=cpy

so it seems that one person has allready been placed on leave for fiddeling with the photos from the cell phone,mistakes like this are what blow holes in cases of prosecutions and sure as heck dont help their case at all

hope nothing else pops up to muddy this case up more then it allready has been

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by RalagaNarHallas

Not to be an elitist or anything but you give yourself up by fiddling around already.

I do have to admire your compassion for the cause though. Perhaps you could funnel all that energy into something that could make a difference. Ya know...since you aren't going to be on the jury and all.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by pyrodude
They are going to flay Zimmerman and there is probably not anything we can do about it. I have a carry license, I live in Florida and I would have been every bit as suspicious as him if a youngster, dressed like a thug, had been wandering around an area I was responsible for protecting. IE: like around my home. I trust his judgement here. However, Zimmerman was a grown man who should have been able to difuse this situation without it ever coming to blows. In any case they will never let Trayvon be painted as anything but a small helpless child and never let Zimmerman be portrayed as anything but a rage filled, gun toting hispanic. I bet they even try to link him to Bush.

They will sacrifice one man, who was probably more warranted in his actions then not, so that they can advance gun control legislation.

Hispanic? I've seen the media call him "white-hispanic" with a special emphasis on "white" many more times.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

i was not aware i had picked a side at least in this thread,just posting a news link i found by random after reading this thread,was just stating that it would not help the prosecution's case.
sorry to interrupt you guys bickering with an update on the case

over react much? or do you just not like links that come from fark?

www.theroot.com... has a variety of links on updates for the case for any actually interested in it.

www.orlandosentinel.com...

George Zimmerman's defense team said on Wednesday that the defense is "out of money," less than two weeks before jury selection is set to begin in his murder trial. The defense's trust account has less than $5,000, the Zimmerman lawyers said in a blog post, and more than $20,000 in liabilities. Zimmerman and his attorneys have been soliciting donations for his defense since early in the case, and based on their updates have raised — and apparently spent — about $400,000 already.

www.internetevolution.com... another link

www.wesh.com... 4mz/-/index.html video at this link talking about weather or not he will testify at the trial,he wants to his lawyer is not so sure

www.cfnews13.com... guess his fund raising is still going well perhaps he should try setting up a kick starter?

www.cfnews13.com... another link asking exactly how much race will be a factor in this trial

www.yourblackworld.net... texts will be excluded from trial also denies Zimmerman request for delay

www.wctv.tv... video at this link also talks about the prosecutor who withheld evidence

www.zimbio.com... discusses and has a link to an article talking about the defense stratagy to get a not guilty verdict

datzhott.com...

George Zimmerman’s legal team believes they can beat the second-degree murder rap for killing Trayvon Martin by picking a jury of older, professional and retired individuals who would be more sympathetic to the overzealous neighborhood watch volunteer. The team also wants individuals who haven’t watched much TV coverage of the unfolding drama that sparked national attention and coast-to-coast protest rallies. They believe the trial, which is scheduled to begin on June 10, will be won or lost during with the jury before the trial even starts.

thats the bulk of the relevant updates for the last week
edit on 30-5-2013 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
So, not excusing Trayvon's poor upbringing...

but when the police found his corpse, did they find a gun and drugs on him?

I don't recall ever hearing that.

So why are these photos of this kid, doing a bunch of ignorance, even remotely considered evidence?

Mind you, I'm pro 2nd Amendment (and I am nervous about even saying that here, considering this sight is populated by fed spooks). I'm just asking a legitimate question.

edit on 30-5-2013 by supremecommander because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by RalagaNarHallas

I am sorry. I didn't mean to be rude. I apologize.

It appeared you had arrived at a not-guilty verdict sans-trial.

I have my own personal opinion and it is probably biased. No, it probably is real biased.

Most people have taken a position unfortunately. Hopefully the jury is untainted.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobSwagger

Originally posted by pyrodude
They are going to flay Zimmerman and there is probably not anything we can do about it. I have a carry license, I live in Florida and I would have been every bit as suspicious as him if a youngster, dressed like a thug, had been wandering around an area I was responsible for protecting. IE: like around my home. I trust his judgement here. However, Zimmerman was a grown man who should have been able to difuse this situation without it ever coming to blows. In any case they will never let Trayvon be painted as anything but a small helpless child and never let Zimmerman be portrayed as anything but a rage filled, gun toting hispanic. I bet they even try to link him to Bush.

They will sacrifice one man, who was probably more warranted in his actions then not, so that they can advance gun control legislation.

Hispanic? I've seen the media call him "white-hispanic" with a special emphasis on "white" many more times.

Well, had George shot a white child to death, I'm fairly sure you'd just hear him called a "hispanic", and his citizenship would be called into question.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by supremecommander

Actually, had Zimmerman shot a white kid we probably wouldn't be having a national discussion. The story would have been long forgotten in the minds of most Americans.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
If the prosecutors want to bring up Zimmerman's past then Trayvon's cellphone and past should be fair game too.

What a circus this case continues to be......

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
reply to post by supremecommander

Actually, had Zimmerman shot a white kid we probably wouldn't be having a national discussion. The story would have been long forgotten in the minds of most Americans.

And if Zimmerman was black this would have never made the headlines.

2ndl line

jrod

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jrod

OK. You have staked out your position. That is cool.

Is the past of Trayvon actually relevant? There was a murder. I don't care if he was molesting his little niece six hours earlier. The kid was unarmed. Certainly no match for a crazed out, racist, wanna be a cop packing a 38 walking the sidewalk of a residential district.

Trayvon's past has no relevance what so ever. However, the rantings of a racist, cop wannabe, psychopath do. It goes to motive.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join