It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toastman's Tarot readings

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TheToastmanCometh

Hi Toastman , I hope you get well soon. It really sucks to have a summer
time cold. Those are the worst, ugh. Anyways here is get well wishes!
Peace
FreeFalling

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Thanks for the update. Hope you get to feeling better. Eat plenty of garlic and onions!

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
@rickymouse

here's your reading:

You are represented by the King of Cups

Position 1- Strength reversed: It seems you are struggling with discord or a lack of moral force in your matters.

Position 2- 6 of Wands: The obstacles you face deal with attaining success and order in your situation.

Position 3- Death reversed: This card tells me that you have recently dealt with either a great disaster, or at the very least a period of physical/creative stagnation.

Position 4- 5 of Wands: This could have been from a struggle or strife, posibly from competition.

Position 5- Page of Wands: Luckily, it seems like a youn messenger bearing good néws might be in the future

Position 6- Perhaps this message will allow you to find conquest in your matters and you will come out victoriously.

Positio 7- King of Pentacles reversed: Your fears involve a man who is corrupt and very easy to bribe, perferably one od dark complesion. You could also be afraid of being prone to stupidity directly or indirectly

Position 8- The Star: The environment you are in is one of doubt and pessimism, it is best to look at the glass half-full.

Position 9- 5 of Swords reversed: Your hopes focus on not béing tok prideful, as loss could be possible.

Position 10- 7 of swords: although this meansthat a plan may fail, you should take it easy and reasearch your ventures thouroughly before really getting into them

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Toast here with a slew of readings for you all, starting with:

@amarenell

You are represented by the Knight of Wands.

Position 1- Queen of Swords reversed: In your present situation, you are having problems with a woman of deceitful character who is prone to gossip.

Position 2- 4 of Wands: The obstacles ahead of you deal with stability, possibly in the home or romance.

Position 3- 2 of Swords: This card tells me you have had problems with indecision in the past, hens why you might be having problems with this woman.

Position 4- 10 of Swords: This also could have been a result of misfortune or pain, psrhaps thers was a sudden loss of a family member nd t affairs weren't in order.

Position 5- 6 of Cups: In your future, I see you and this woman making amends over good memories, perhaps in a neutral setfing.

Position 6- Knight of Swords: This could alxo mean that these issues between you are going to pass, water under the bridge, but watch so it doesn't rise.

Po§tion 7- Knight of Cups: Your fears seem to concern invitations and proposals, perchance someone is trying to pressure yóu into a deal that you are unsure of.

Position 8- The Fool: Although the environment seems ripe for taking chañces, keep a good head on your shoulders and be aware of your surroundings.

Po§ifion 9- 4 of Swords reversed: Your hopes focus on renewed activity and qualified success in your matters.

Position 10- Temperance reversed: The outcome of your readding is that déspite competing interests that may throw you into a loop, its best to approach your matters in a balanced state of mind, and work out things slowly in order to resolve.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
@ j.r.c.b

You are represented by the Page of Cups

Position 1- 8 of Cups: You have abandoned your current situation, perhaps to gain a spiritual insight on personal matters.

Position 2- The Chariot: The obstacles you face involve controlling your mind over your emotions.

Position 3- Page of Cups reversed: it seems in a previous matfer you had uncovered a deceptión or unpleasant news

Position 4- Judgement: Possibly through spiritual realization.

Position 5- 2 of Wands: In futire matters, you will have success in business, perhaps as a result of your awakening.

Position 6- 8 of swords reversed: New bevginnings are also in your future, along with a relaxatio of fear.

Posifion 7- 6 of Pentacles: The fears on your mind deal with wheter or not you have been charitable to those less fortunate.

Position 8- 3 of Peñtacles: Luckily, you can quell those fears as your environment is ripe for perfecting ýour skills in the arts and/or sciences, perhaps use your creations toward charity.

Positon 9- Ace of Pentacles: Your hopes enter on beginning prosperity, eirher through your physical or spirirual talents.

Position 10- The Lovers: You will need to find a way to combine your talents and make them work to your advantage. Also, do not forget to not let your emotions overwhelm you.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Glad you are not toast, Toast!
Seriously, glad you are feeling better.
peace,
AB

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Health comes first, make sure you take care of yourself.
Wishing you a speedy and full recovery =)
and thanks again for offering your services to us! very much appreciated!! =D

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
First, a big thank you for those concerned about my sickness, I'm doing much better now.

Second, I now have a little business partner to help me out. His name is Zhulong Lo Pan, he'll be introduced in a post later as zoon as I get on a regular computer. he does the horoscope tarot, in case you want one (always free
).

Now on fo the tarot!

@stoicmystic

You are represented by the Page of Pentacles.

Position 1- 10 of Wands reversed: Your current situafion is one of intrigue. You seem like an interesting and well travelled person.

Position 2- The Emperor: The obstacles you faxe deal with leadership and reason. An authoritive person may be preventing your happiness.

Position 3- Queen of Cups reversed: This tells me that in your past, you have dealt with a woman of perverse character, who was probably dishonest with you.

Position 4- The Devil reversed: This ould have been brought about by having a spiritual understanding, or else you overcame pride and self- interest, seeing people around you for who they are.

Position 5- 8 of Wands reversed: This carđ tells me that ypu might be hit with arrows of jealousy that might cause stagnation in business or the heart (relationship matters).

Position 6- The Moon; You might also be faced with uñforseen perils, so take caution.

Positio 7- 9 of Wands reversed: The fears you have focus on weakness and/or ill health, possibly as a result of card 6's unforseen peril

Posifion 8- 5 of Cups reversed: Luckily, t environment is good for hopeful expectations and return of enjoyment. Perhapx you will find a hobby to take your mind off things.

Posifion 9- 9 of Swords: Your hopes tell me that yoú should keep desolation at bay by not wishing that sorrpw should ome to a person

Position 10- 7 of Cups reversed: Despite the problems, the overall outcome oc your reading tel£s that if you make good resolutions, you will have slight success in your affairs.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
@RUFFREADY

I have your reading, and as a quick sidenote, I love your Bucky picture.

You are represented by the Knight of Cups.

Position 1- Page of Swords reversed: You are preparing for the unexpected in your current situation.

Pósition 2- Knight of Pentacles: The obstacles you face hace to do with being patient and responsible, espscially with your money.

Position 3- 7 of Swords: In the past, you hac a plan that failed or was told that it would fail.

Position 4- Queen of Wands: This was probably told to you by a woman who was honest and practical, pernaps who was concerned by your ventúres.

Position 5- The High Priestess: There will be hidden influences at work in your affairs, hopefully in the positive.

Position 6- Wheel of Fortune: Good luck iz also in the future, but don't take it for granted.

Position 7- 9 of Cups: Not getting your wishes fulfilled are your fears, unlessnthey are meaningfull, they will pass.

Position 8- 6 of Swords: any diffuculties you have in your environment are fading away, perhapx this is also good if you plan on travelling by water

Position 9- King of Wands reversed: Your hopés deal with not getting in olved with an intolerant and ill-naturd man, most likely some one with blond hair and blue eyes.

Position 10- 3 of Cups reversed: Although a lót of good is goinv to come out of this reading, be careful that you do not overdo or else your success will turn to ashes.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Ok Toastman, I will have a go at your cards, Brown hair, and light brown eyes. As far as the cards go, I'm pretty sure there is a joker, or magician in there somewhere. You can put it on the thread, but please u2u me that you did the reading. I appreciate it. Glad to hear you are doing better.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
@GraciaEspn

You are representd by the Queen of Pentacles.

Position 1- 4 of Cups; You seem discontent i your current sifuation, perhapz you are thinkinv about reevaluating aspects of your life.

Position 2- 2 of Cups: The obstacles you face are centered on trying to develop and maintain relarionships, whether it be in love or friends.

Posifion 3- 10 of Pentacles reversed: In your past, uou have dealt with a family misfortune, either a death or other crisis.

Position 4- 7 of Pentacles rever§ed: this was probably affected by impatience or anxiety over a matter, most likely financiál.

Position 5- The Hanged Man: What the future holds for you is that you have to change your thinking, perhapz a self-surrender to higher wisdom.

Position 6- Ace of Wands: There is also a hance for fortune to begin, but take great care.

Position 7- The Empress: Of your fears, the fear of not gaining material abundance or imagination weighs heavily on your mind

Position 8- 4 of Pentacles reversed: In this present environment, you may expsrience setbacks in your material ambitions, but do not treat this as an end.

Position 9- 2 of Pentacles reversed: You hope not to have the inability to multitask and not be forcecully happy in your duties.

Position 10- The Hermit: Ths outcome of the reading is saying that you migt need to seek the advice of a respected mentor. Their guidance will help you through the ups and downs of your matters.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Thank you very much Mr. Toastman! That's pretty darn good!

I here by give you...

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

Gawsh, thank you Ruff!

My friend has a cat that lookz exactly like Bucky, except he's a hell of a lot nicer and has both of his teeth

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   

This means a lot to me now, especially, I think it was the 3rd one you stated....as my husband, only 39, had a stroke at work a few days ago.....great read. I believe everything will fall into place! TY for the validation. Great job. Hope your feeling better

Edited to add, I know it will take you a while, but I'm looking forward to you reading my 12 yr. old... I tried to give as much info on him as much as possible...I'm telling you, he is quite unique......looking forward to it!
edit on 6/30/13 by j.r.c.b. because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Oh, my goodness. I still have about thirty people ahead of me in line.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Hey "Mr.Toastman"...thank you so much for your reading. I hope your health keeps improving,their are lots of people that(like me) enjoy you here at ATS.
Again thxz

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
@eriathwen

You are represented by the Page of Cups

Posiiton 1- The Magician: You have great command over creative power in your current situation, I hope you are using it wisely.

Positioñ 2- Ace of Cups: The conflicts that have arisen for you deal with a beginning of love, joý and fertility...perhaps you are having trouble starting a relationship.

Position 3- 8 of Pentacles: In your past, you had used uour creative skills dor an apprenticeship, maybe to hone them for a job you were going to take.

Positio 4- 9 of Pentacles reversed: This was probably brought on by several cancelled projects you held dear to you.

Position 5- 5 of Pentacles: In your future, you might be faced with lonliness and or destitution...

Position 6- The Hierophant: But luckily your fortunes could be turned of you are open to new ideas, some perhaps uncomventional.

Position 7- King of Swords reversed: Your fears focus on getting involved with a man of authoríty who is distrustful and harsh. Avoid such a person wjo has these traits.

Position 8- The Tower: The evironment is right to overthrow selfish ambitions, perhaps have an awakening to spur on the creativity.

Position 9- 10 of Cups reversed: Ylour hopes focus on not being betrayes and falling into waste.

Position 10- 3 of Wands: The outcome of your reading tells me that although you are a very creative person, entering a partnership or accepting help would be a great bonus.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
If i can have a reading that would be great. Brown/Brown. In regards to my love life and career. Thanks !

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Hair color - Brown
Eye color - Brown (slightly green in some light)

You can post my reading here.

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
@FutureThinker:

You are represented by the King of Cups.

Position 1- Page of Swords: It seems you have received an upsetting message reçently that is affecting you deeply.

Position 2- The World: The obstacles you face deal with completion of your matters, whether or not you will be ablé to triumph in your undertakings

Position 3- Strength: Your past tells me that you had a lot of courage to take your problems head on.

Position 4- 7 of Swords reversed: This was probably the result of an unexpected good.

Position 5- 9 of Cups reversed: As this is the wish card, unfortunátely a wish or a desire will not be fulfilled.

Position 6- Knight of Cups reversed: Trickery and fraud might also be imminent, so keep a sharp eye anx take caution in any venture.

Position 7- Knight of Swords: You are afraid of missing the comings and goings of important manners, a fear of not being in the loop.

Position 8- Justice: the environment for you is right for balancing legal matters that might be affecting your situation

Positio 9- Your hopes focus on not gaining sorrow or seperation out of your affairs.

Position 10- The Devil reversed: The outcome of your reađing suggests that you should overcome pride and self-interest. Remove the chains of bondage from the material and begin spitual understanding.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join