It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Prison Gaurd hurt In Attack by Islamic extremists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Around five thousand Muslims gathered at Morden mosque Western Europe's largest mosque in Surrey, on Friday 26/5/13 to condemn the murder of 25-year-old soldier Lee Rigby in Woolwich, south-east London Wednesday 22/5/13

:Thousands of Muslims gather in London to condemn murder of soldier Lee Rigby

With so many muslims condeming this violent version of Islam in the UK the question must be asked :Why are there So Many Radical British Muslims?,

Sometime over this weekend two prison officers have been injured in an attack at a British maximum security jail, officials said today, with media reports claiming the assailants were Muslim inmates inspired by the brutal murder of a soldier. although this morning Sky News and the Mail Online both reported something along the lines of

The Mirror newspaper reported that the male guard was kidnapped and beaten by three inmates after they became enraged by a call from the prison's imam to pray for soldier Lee Rigby, who was murdered in broad daylight last Wednesday.

Link to the above text

The Mail Online have now changed there retorihc It now appears that Its the EDLs fault

The attack comes days after soldier Lee Rigby was murdered by Islamist fanatics, leading to a spate of ugly scenes around the country fuelled by hatred over his death. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... tml#ixzz2UcNfKakB Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

If you click on the link for the Mail Online and scroll through the address bar the url mentions the Imam and the call to pray

a quick google search will reveal some intersting results such as an article I found this morning on the Birmingham Mail

A Muslim fanatic from Birmingham serving life a sentence for plotting to behead a British soldier led an attack on a prison officer, according to reports. P****z K**n, of Alum Rock, and two other inmates held the warden hostage before stabbing him during a four-hour stand-off with guards on Monday afternoon. Reports said the attack at Full Sutton prison in Yorkshire was inspired by last week's murder of Drummer Lee Rigby.

Of course the link has been taken down for some reason but once again the url is very telling

While writing this thread I found this which is pretty much the story i found this morning through the bigger MSMs
Daily Record

Then I found this
Yorkshire Post

This morning it emerged that the victim was a former soldier. A leaked email, said to have been sent to all staff in the prison service, said the officer had been was chosen by the three Muslim inmates because of his links to the Armed Forces.

The email reads: “Three Muslim prisoners took an officer hostage in an office. Their demands indicated they supported radical Islamist extremism. “The officer taken was an ex-serviceman and, throughout the incident, threats were made to kill him.”

And of couse this which I thought was really cool
York Mosque praised for offering EDL protesters tea

edit on 28-5-2013 by dam00 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Considering the slagging all muslim prisoners will have been getting after the attack on Lee Rigby, it's hardly surprising that at least one of them wouldn't snap and react violently. It's nice to be able to jump to conclusions, but nobody knows what led up to this aggression towards prison officers.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dam00

Funny how everything is now blamed on "Islamic extremists".

Like no other group has ever rioted in a prison...

Theres no shortage of examples. So I guess these guys are "White extremists"
:

Strangeways prison riot 1990.

I mean you Brits gotta get a hold of yourselves. Theres been some individual acts of violence and youre acting as though the World just ended.

Meanwhile, just two years ago your government was bombing the nation of Libya.

The level of hypocrisy is ridiculous.

edit on 28-5-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Well let's face it prison the best place for this particular breed of Muslim religious extremist short of the end of a hangman's noose. Better that they get up to this kind of thing in the gaols rather than on our streets.

My heart goes out to the poor officer in question, hope he is ok. I guess we know who's halal prison dinners will contain urine and fecal matter this evening! LoL

edit on 28-5-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
reply to post by dam00

Theres no shortage of examples. So I guess these guys are "White extremists": Strangeways prison riot 1990.

I mean you Brits gotta get a hold of yourselves. Theres been some individual acts of violence and youre acting as though the World just ended.

Meanwhile, just two years ago your government bombed the nation of Libya.

Imagine how pissed you'd be then...

It was'nt a riot, a prison warder who was an ex soldier was kidnapped and tortured by a three man gang which was led by a man who was in prison for plotting to behead a soldier in 2008
just in case you missed it

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by dam00

The point is the same, theyre criminals.

Youre acting as though there arent criminals of any other type...

This may come as a shock to you, but there are people in the World besides "Islamic extremists" that have committed murder or plotted to commit murder.

Crazy I know.

Have Brits lost the ability for rational thought?

*grabs dam00 by the shoulders and shakes him*

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov
Considering the slagging all muslim prisoners will have been getting after the attack on Lee Rigby, it's hardly surprising that at least one of them wouldn't snap and react violently. It's nice to be able to jump to conclusions, but nobody knows what led up to this aggression towards prison officers.

I read on another website(I will try to find a link) that when the news broke about Drummer Lee Rigby a lot of muslims cheered causing the non muslim prisoners to shout back this is alegedly what caused the Imam to give the call for prayers to be aimed at Drummer Lee Rigby and the rest is covered up news
is that what you mean by slagging all muslim prisoners off, I mean why are good peacefull moderate muslim boys in a maximum security prison

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

reply to post by dam00

The point is the same, theyre criminals.

Youre acting as though there arent criminals of any other type...

This may come as a shock to you, but there are people in the World besides "Islamic extremists" that have committed murder or plotted to commit murder.

Crazy I know.

Have Brits lost the ability for rational thought?

*grabs dam00 by the shoulders and shakes him*

"The point is the same, theyre criminals."
Who's point mine or yours?

"Youre acting as though there arent criminals of any other type..."
Please dont elaborate

"This may come as a shock to you, but there are people in the World besides "Islamic extremists" that have committed murder or plotted to commit murder.

Crazy I know."

No S#@t Sherlock!

"Have Brits lost the ability for rational thought?"

That was kinda what I was hoping to find out by starting this thread, but there is this poster who keeps trying to deraail the thread, unless you can post something relivant Im going to ignore you

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

reply to post by dam00

Theres no shortage of examples. So I guess these guys are "White extremists"
:

Strangeways prison riot 1990.

Meanwhile, just two years ago your government was bombing the nation of Libya.

The level of hypocrisy is ridiculous.

Thats a bit rude sir/madam

please divert your name calling to the op and not the rest of us BRITS
thanks

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

I have given you a star as you are absolutley right, there is a very dangerouse minority of Islamic terrorists which could be being manipulated as much as the rest of us, what do you think we should do?

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dam00

I never suggested they were "good, moderate muslims." Can you be certain that the chants supporting Lee Rigby's death weren't preceded by hateful chants from the non-muslims? How likely is it that NONE of the non-muslim population were shouting death threats and the like to muslim prisoners?

edit on 28-5-2013 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

reply to post by dam00

I never suggested they were "good, moderate muslims." Can you be certain that the chants supporting Lee Rigby's death weren't preceded by hateful chants from the non-muslims? How likely is it that NONE of the non-muslim population were shouting death threats and the like to muslim prisoners?

edit on 28-5-2013 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)

How likely is it that NONE of the non-muslim population were shouting death threats and the like to muslim prisoners?
Even though you didnt answer my question!

I dont know how likely is it ?
I suppose all the white prisoners are EDL racists are'nt they

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dam00

It's about as likely as all the muslim prisoners being terrorism supporters, iow, not very. But, I never said they were, did I?

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dam00

I read on another website(I will try to find a link) that when the news broke about Drummer Lee Rigby a lot of muslims cheered causing the non muslim prisoners to shout back this is alegedly what caused the Imam to give the call for prayers to be aimed at Drummer Lee Rigby and the rest is covered up news
is that what you mean by slagging all muslim prisoners off, I mean why are good peacefull moderate muslim boys in a maximum security prison

I can't find the link Ivan so Im going to stick to discussing what I have presented, is that ok with you?

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I can't find the link Ivan so Im going to stick to discussing what I have presented, is that ok with you?

So, the story seems to be, the moment the news broke, some muslims with extreme views started mocking Lee Rigby's death, before any non-muslims with extremist views could get their own taunts in? Then what? For 2 days, all hostilities ceased until some extremist muslims decided to take a guard hostage, for no other reason than they were asked to pray for Lee Rigby? I'm sure there's more to it than that.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

So, the story seems to be, the moment the news broke, some muslims with extreme views started mocking Lee Rigby's death, before any non-muslims with extremist views could get their own taunts in? Then what? For 2 days, all hostilities ceased until some extremist muslims decided to take a guard hostage, for no other reason than they were asked to pray for Lee Rigby? I'm sure there's more to it than that

No! The story disregarding mine and your opinion and based on what I have presented is that:
A member of her majestys prison service who allegedly is ex services, was kidnapped and tortured, by a three men gang of Islamic extremist prisoners at a high security prison in Yorkshire lead by a man who was imprisoned for plotting to behead a British soldier in 2008

the part about it starting over islamic prisoners cheering over the news of Lee Rigby is nothing more than hearsay I brought up in conversation with you earlier

this is not a big story in the MSM and it is full of holes where it is in the MSM
please dont try to lead me into bashing anyone ie the moderate muslim community it is'nt going to happen

new topics

top topics

join