It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World economy is already here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
This is just a working theory, an idea that has it time in my mind but I thought I'd run this by ATS. What if the Internet is the early start of the world economy and the bit coin is meant to be its currency? I mean think about it, the internet is always on, everything and anything is on it, people already shop and pay bills on it, money can be transferred through it, etc. I think we're in the early phases of it and the full implementation/ realization of it is probably years away but what if this is the case? What say you, ATS in your all encompassing, communal wisdom? Is the Internet just "Smoke and Mirrors" for the World economy?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
The Internet has been the downfall for the administrations in my country at least. Their propaganda does not have as much power as it did say during world war 2. Imagine if everyone had access to the internet then, I'm sure a lot of us would say pearl harbor is a false flag. People would say you're stupid and love Nazis. Then they'll find out Prescott Bush made bank on helping out the Nazis and be like WTF?! That's probably why they've been trying hard to regulate the internet. Just look at Obama's CISPA-like executive order draft.

As for bitcoin, it isn't regulated by the IMF or any of their conglomerates, so no they hate that. Although, they want something like that implemented, but to have control over it. Like the U.S. dollar and other currencies are theirs to inflate, deflate, counterfeit, etc.

Overall, there has always been a world economy. A world currency, not really.

join