It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monsanto March Distraction Events

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I'm wondering if there are going to be more outlandish terror type attacks or 'events' that will be spun as 'terror attacks' in the coming days to take the general public's attention away from the upcoming March Against Monsanto – May 25, 2013 occupy-monsanto.com...

Today we've had the 'terror attack' in the UK (at least 2 days worth of MSM headline news).
Now I'm wondering what news they will spin to a frenzy in the US in the next 24 hours or so.

This March is going to be one activism demonstration that they (Monsanto) won't want ANY reporting on in the MSM, as it will get people talking, thinking, and asking themselves and others questions.

I'll be keeping one eye on the MSM (corporate propaganda machine) over the next 48 hours to see what they come up with, interesting times.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by creatives
I'm wondering if there are going to be more outlandish terror type attacks or 'events' that will be spun as 'terror attacks' in the coming days to take the general public's attention away from the upcoming March Against Monsanto – May 25, 2013 occupy-monsanto.com...

Today we've had the 'terror attack' in the UK (at least 2 days worth of MSM headline news).
Now I'm wondering what news they will spin to a frenzy in the US in the next 24 hours or so.

This March is going to be one activism demonstration that they (Monsanto) won't want ANY reporting on in the MSM, as it will get people talking, thinking, and asking themselves and others questions.

I'll be keeping one eye on the MSM (corporate propaganda machine) over the next 48 hours to see what they come up with, interesting times.
There is already a thread pertaining to this speculation, it was posted before this one. Most definately something is a miss. They need a major distraction to take focus of the protest.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by omega man

I did a search didn't find anything.
2nd

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by creatives

I'm actually going to this protest on the 25 of the month in Tn.
Ill see any others from ATS on their whenever you get there.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
As long as this is "skunk works," I'll throw in an appropriate thought.

The Monsanto march has been orchestrated by the Obama administration to serve as a distraction from the scandal hearings. Actually, come to think of it, that makes more sense than a distraction from the march, planned by Monsanto.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

It will be hard to be a distraction when the msm won't touch the protests with a ten foot pole.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952

The Monsanto march has been orchestrated by the Obama administration to serve as a distraction from the scandal hearings. Actually, come to think of it, that makes more sense than a distraction from the march, planned by Monsanto.

I felt it was the 'safest' forum to post in.
So many posts are getting 404'd these days.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Tornado coverage will top the MSM's daily output.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
In big favor of going to the local marches, but be aware if you do go in case of an "event", mostly if it's attendance will be large.

Originally posted by charles1952

-Good to explore these questions and answers but don't let these disparage for the cause against Monsanto.

-Considering it will be on Saturday. Are there ever hearings on Saturday?

-The MSM, likely you will not hear much about it. As they rarely do news not in favor of Monsanto or GMO topics. However, indeed watch for the news, compare and contrast what they say to what is planned on original sources such as the main website and FB.

-Here is who planned the marches:
Seattle,Wash.

Tami Monroe Canal, lead organizer and creator of the now-viral Facebook page, says she was inspired to start the movement to protect her two daughters. “I feel Monsanto threatens their generation’s health, fertility and longevity. I couldn't sit by idly, waiting for someone else to do something.” [The full March Against Monsanto mission statement can be read here.Source]

Also, here she is on Youtube
Founder says let authorities know of the marches as non violent and for them to watch for agent provocateurs who are starting issues.

In the tradition of this board...
Overall, I'm not seeing "shill" or controlled intent with the founder but if anyone has addition info please share.
edit on 23-5-2013 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
And as if by magic we have a possible answer, lets see if the MSM spin this up into a frenzy.
URGENT* - 'MYSTERIOUS RESPIRATORY ILLNESS' IN THE UNITED STATES.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by creatives

Upgraded SARS virus for epidemic anyone?

new topics

top topics

join