It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London Woolwich killing - What did i just see and HEAR!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
ATS... i didnt want to write this thread in such a bad mood
but im soo angry at our media right now...i have to say something...

*SNIP* is happening

i came home from work, put on the news, and saw the most shocking report i have ever seen.
but that was only the begining, of what is now feuling the need to write this thread

the incident is too horrific to even try and discuss.. but the news..oh my god...

im calling out, yea thats right...the pharaoh is calling out the BBC and especially... especially... sky news

i am soo angry at the media right now, and yes iv also seen the front pages of tomorrows papers

i want to ask you lot...
would i be over reacting to think that the media has repackaged the reality of what happened, and is distributing a product, beaming through the whole land of our Great Britian

ok...

a guy got mowed down, then hacked to pieces...god bless his soul...

now after an incident, there is a small window, where the police have to investigate and write a report
now in that small window

its been labeled a "terrorist attack"

that means there was no pretext to the relationship of the individuals

but when i first saw it, i thought that they probably knew him...saw him, then ran him over
i thought probably a drug deal, or someone knocked over someones pint..or whatever...
but how can they dismiss the fact they probably knew him....

i saw two west africans..maybe nigerian
one guy said..."yea well our people have to see this, back home, everyday"

thats one sh£$$ political, irrelevant, out of context statement to run a news headline from. what does that have to do with "islamists"?

the guy then said "get rid of your government, youll never be safe"

but they are all just reporting the "youll never be safe" part!..wheres the context...it looks very deliberate

HOW ON EARTH CAN THEY JUSTIFY SPREADING FABRICATED NONSENSE AS FACTS
and quite basically hate mongering

he was across the road from an army barracks..ok
he was wearing a help the heros top... well i wear one too...

from that they called him a soldier......

so, they are reporting this is a muslim extremist terrorist attack!!!!...

oh come off it...why not wait

jumping the gun and using the story to spread propaganda before the police release the facts... what are you doing?

basically our media

anyone that gets killed before the facts come out.. is clearly the fault of the media
they will be plugging the EDL live 24/7 all this week...gauranteed

wheres the social responsibility

they even had a guy...no lie...saying that all muslims are to blame (who said it was mozlims)
he said that they dont teach their kids not to kill people or commit terror

erm??? racist a$$...

our media is a platform for some extreme propaganda....are we turning into naizs here?

now i can relax a bit...though i feel a bit of sick in my throat

peace and god bless the poor victim
edit on 22-5-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Problem Reaction Solution.....baby

I was watching this live on sky news for like 4hrs then i thought il see how the BBC are spinning it and as you say "we are now not safe to live in are own town"

I don't think EDL is helping this matter too.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
wait and see how this all plays out over the next 24 hours.. we're hearing a lot of different things just now.

it doesn't look good. reports of a 'drill' scheduled in the area reminds me of so many other 'odd' news events.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Can you summarize that wall of text please?

And yah, someone was murdered in a violent way.

And by the way, the UK is the violent crime capital of Europe.

So I'm confused as to why the media is acting as though the World just ended...

edit on 22-5-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere

Can you summarize that wall of text please?

how is it a terrorist attack?

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

How is what a terrorist attack, his wall of text?

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I think you've witnessed the new terrorism, which consists of indoctrinated Islamists attacking soldiers randomly on their home turf (or anywhere really).

It is extremely shocking however, especially in places where military staff feel at home.

In Germany this already happened in 2011, with the Frankfurt shootings of US soldiers.

Islamists then commented that they view attacking soldiers who will attack their brethren as justified.

(Links in www.abovetopsecret.com...)

The only unusual thing here really is using a car and a cleaver as weapons.

Maybe I'm wrong and it's just two crazy people.
That's what many apologists would like to believe.
Unfortunately it's unlikely, but who knows?
edit on 22-5-2013 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman
I think you've witnessed the new terrorism, which consists of indoctrinated Islamists attacking soldiers randomly on their home turf (or anywhere really).

Islamists then commented that they view attacking soldiers who will attack their brethren as justified.

tut tut

you are the prime example of what im talking about

why is a nigerian chopping up a dude got anything to do with an incident in germany?

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
What pisses me off about the whole situation..

The attacker says "I apologize that women have to witness this today... BUT IN OUR LANDS women have to see the same"

... Which leads me to believe, he left HIS LANDS to get away this sort of thing. Even so, why in the hell would he bring it to another country??? Stay in your own #^@%*$! Country if you want to do stuff like this!!!

Another BIG problem with this... Instead of reporting, filming this BS... They should be on top of that guy, beating him into submission, not letting him tell why he decided to mow down and decapitate some poor soul. There should be 20 people on top of this guy, pounding him to the ground.. screaming... EYE FOR AN EYE!

WTF is wrong with media? All for a good story.. How about lifting a finger and doing something about it.

People are brave enough to talk to this guy, letting him stand next to them and letting him explain to them what and why... but they didn't do a damn thing. They waited for the cops. I would have had this guy laying in pieces waiting on an ambulance to put him back together then the cops can ask him questions later if he's still alive.

Screw letting taxpayers pay for this guy in any way shape or form for years on end, him or his buddy. Justice would have been served on the spot. Just like he said.. Eye for an eye.. he who lives by the sword..

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
This could be the straw that breaks the camels back. Europe will fight back - Whether this is related to Middle East issues or not.

I sense that a lot of hurt is going to come down on Muslims in Great Britain and Europe.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Yeah bro I agree, I saw the uncut video and then I saw the news versions and they're skewing it to favour a story that implies he's some crazy muslim terrorist who is here to incite continued violence whereas what he meant was 'Wake up people, your govt. isn't there to help you , they're sending your kids to kill our kids for their interests. Pressure your govt. to end military aggression so no one on either side dies'. I think his actions were intended to wake people up from the indifferent lull they are currently in but the media is in full swing to skew his intent. His actions were wrong but were for a greater good.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Double posted
edit on 22-5-2013 by ragsntatters because: double post

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Well, you can hear the man carrying on about Allah and "they'll leave us alone if we leave them alone" at the start of this footage:

www.itv.com...

In the German footage Islamists say quite clearly that soldiers are fair game from the coalition forces:
www.youtube.com...

In that sense the cult sees the Frankfurt shooter as justified.

Sure, mock me.

Maybe I'm wrong, and people shouldn't be rash.

But that's my interpretation.

edit on 22-5-2013 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRhenn
What pisses me off about the whole situation..

People are brave enough to talk to this guy, letting him stand next to them and letting him explain to them what and why... but they didn't do a damn thing. They waited for the cops. ..

ya get me

they were interviewing him SNIP

whaaaat...a full blown interview....the nutters waited for the police...like they wanted to explain something

i really dont get whats happening...but iv got a sick feeling

edit on 5/22/2013 by Blaine91555 because: CENSOR CIRCUMVENTION

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by FunktheNWO
Have you had any experiences with hallucinogens? If so, it could be the onset of HPPD (Hallucinogen persisting perception disorder). I go through it occasionally. From the research I've done, it's nothing to be alarmed about, just something you need to get used to.

what?

are you posting in the right forum/thread

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by coolcatt

Just thinking out loud here.

I wonder if they are spinning the event in a bid to take any attention away from the upcoming march against Monsanto, it would be easy for the media to whip the general population into a frenzy about this. occupy-monsanto.com...

A story like this could be strung our for at least 2 days.
Like I said, just thinking out loud.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Jeese if somebody had been armed this man may have been saved....
I think if this is a new terror tactic i will insist the goverment let me carry a weapon legally.
These attacks could happen at any time anywhere....
Thats why people wore guns in the old days and thats why we are gonna have to start packing them again too.....

edit on 22-5-2013 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Jeese if somebody had been armed this man may have been saved....
I think if this is a new terror tactic i will insist the goverment let me carry a weapon legally.
These attacks could happen at any time anywhere....
Thats why people wore guns in the old days and thats why we are gonna have to start packing them again too.....

edit on 22-5-2013 by stirling because: (no reason given)

Agreed, but this unarmed dependence is what TPTB want. The more you fear, the more leverage they have to do what they want, "to help make you safer..." or some other bull# reason.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join