It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Urgent* - 'Mysterious Respiratory illness' in the United States

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TooManyTheories

Haha. Thank you very much!

Umbreon is my fav.

And Lavender Town, speaks for itself. Lol.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
reply to post by randyvs

You and your onions,...

I tell ya,..
it really does work tho,

I know right ? The onion lord.

But that's the only reason I persist.

edit on 29-5-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by iunlimited491

Look up SARs symptoms
Look up Gulf War Symptoms.

Gulf war syndrome has been attributed to their vaccinations,and possibly exposure to nerve gas .

The lab work being so off on these respiratory patients,combined with the fact they are clusters in small areas,is quite...telling.

Chemtrails ....google chemtrails and Bill Gates . He's been experiementing on the American public for a few years now.
He's scum .

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by RegisteredUser

I read your post on Friday, the second day of a nasty bug. I followed your advice with the onion, thinking that it would break up the congestion. It didn't, but the next day I felt so much better. I'm still congested, but the fever chills and aches were completely gone. I don't think I've ever recovered from the flu so fast.

Man, it sounds like you caught that same crap the wife and I had a couple months ago. It felt like quivering fingers running up and down the windpipe. We got rid of it with the onions as well. But the congestion it left behind still hasn't disappeared. I now have a constant frog in my throat that won't come up but very rarely. And when and I finally force it at a minimum. It's sticky like silicone or something. I fear I'll never get rid of it.

Absolutely sucks. I've been calling it," The ZOMBIE virus " Glad the onions helped, but I don't know what to say
about the remainder except sooner or later, they'll come up with something that will do their dirty work..I believe that and this might end up being it. Hard to say what's going to happen next in the effed up parody of a world.
hope you have a full recovery

I used to work third shift in a nursing home. It always seemed like the residents would get sick in the middle of the night and we couldn't give them anything without a doctor writing a script for it. We used alot of home remedies, and they always seemed to work just as well if not better than over the counter meds. A good thing to try for congestion is getting a wet, hot steamy washcloth and holding it up to your mouth and nose. Breathing in the steam will help moisten and break up the mucus making your cough more productive.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by RegisteredUser

There we go again one hand washes the other. I'll give that a try with onion water soaked on the rag. I'll bet that will kick some ass. Pretty cool how people can help each other thru the tech we have go'in today.

How cool that you are better now ?
edit on 29-5-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

It's AWESOME! My husband is sick with the same thing. I told him to cut up an onion, but he's doesn't want the house to smell like onions. Too bad for him, I guess.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
The BBC have posted a new article about the "Valley Fever" this afternoon,.

apparently, its fungal spores that is found in soil, that is being picked up by the wind,.

The more common name for coccidioidomycosis It's a rare lung infection caused by inhaling a fungus found in the soil and in the air Endemic areas in Arizona, California, Utah, New Mexico and Texas, plus Mexico and Argentina Two out of three infected people experience no symptoms Others get flu-like symptoms lasting a month One in 20 gets pneumonia and in one in 100 cases it infects the brain - with potentially fatal results Anti-fungal drugs can help but there's no cure

here is a graph displaying the increased amount of reported cases over the last few years,.

Here is another image displaying the affected areas of the US also -;

edit on 17-7-2013 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Am I the only one who's getting "Contagion" vibes? The plot was also centered around a influenza virus.

edit on 18-7-2013 by InSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

I really hope you don't truly believe that..? Maybe dry humor.
Especially with the logistics of it, why would CDC knowingly allow something so destructive to be released? They can't control the disease and who it does and doesn't infect. It would quickly get out of their control and spread before they could get a vaccination to everyone also I have heard that there are similiar symptoms happening in other parts of the world.

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by pigsy2400

I have a friend that is a car hauler whose from NE Texas and drove all 48 states...who has been diagnosed with bronchial asthma and pneumonia...Sounds like the real diagnose should be the Valley Fever...He said that he's been advised to take a month off to recover...He's decided to quit hauling cars and has been offered a job driving a big rig wrecker...I would also note he's not a cigarette smoker...He does own a ranch and was home for the 4th of July when he developed this condition.
edit on 21-7-2013 by relocator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
That is very interesting about the fungal spores.

I remember a biology teacher telling us that man was not the top of the food pyramid, but the top of the food pyramid should be fungus. He claimed we were being eaten alive by fungus if not for our immune systems.

There is even a doctor claiming that cancer is fungus.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by iunlimited491

A friend of mine died yesterday. He was healthy and 33. He called his dad said he was having trouble breathing and was dead when his father got there.

That is the second similar case here in eastern KY, but I knew this one personally.

It was said to be the flu, and has me considering the flu shot (not that I am anti vax, but I've done well enough without them).

I am not spamming, but I am going to repost this in a few threads since I can't add much and it's my own personal experience. I think most people that know me around here know I don't post hysterics or nonsense.
edit on 17-1-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I live in Arizona and have had valley fever. Its symptoms, I had low grade fever and felt like an elephant sat on my chest. Some brown patches on my chest.

It eventually went away but took a few weeks.

This last month I was down all month, Swollen glands so bad almost blocked my airway, fever, joint pain inflammation, kidney pain and inflammation, High fevers to low body temps, High neutrophils, Low RBC count, cut in half my normal.Bloody diarrhea, dry cough, hard time breathing. .. Tested neg for flu and strep. No idea what it was. Glad I am still here.
Had to have an ambulance get me one night it was so bad.

My local doctor here in the small town in AZ said there is a very bad respiratory illness going around , that is really really bad and he had to put some patients in the hospital. He also said flu cases are now on the rise here. He tests everyone with symptoms for flu and strep.

Scary times.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   

amatrine
I live in Arizona and have had valley fever. Its symptoms, I had low grade fever and felt like an elephant sat on my chest. Some brown patches on my chest.

It eventually went away but took a few weeks.

This last month I was down all month, Swollen glands so bad almost blocked my airway, fever, joint pain inflammation, kidney pain and inflammation, High fevers to low body temps, High neutrophils, Low RBC count, cut in half my normal.Bloody diarrhea, dry cough, hard time breathing. .. Tested neg for flu and strep. No idea what it was. Glad I am still here.
Had to have an ambulance get me one night it was so bad.

My local doctor here in the small town in AZ said there is a very bad respiratory illness going around , that is really really bad and he had to put some patients in the hospital. He also said flu cases are now on the rise here. He tests everyone with symptoms for flu and strep.

Scary times.

Interesting this is coming up again: I am in South Texas.

My ENT told me YEARS ago to "go away" when they plow the fields surrounding me "under" or work the soil in any way...I have "asthma" but do not take meds for it anymore (they are poison) and try to control with diet and exercise.

Saw him a few weeks ago just for a yearly checkup.

He's maybe in his early 70's an has seen the cases of what he calls "Farmer's Lung" RAPIDLY increasing recently for a couple of reasons:

The "older" farmers would never work the soil in a drought (have been n one for years now) or in 100+ degree temps because of the "fugus/spores" that lay dormant in the soil. However, the "younger generation" thinks nothing of doing this and poos poos the warnings.
When they DO? All kinds of bad bacteria is released.
The cattle get what's called "black leg" every few years even with inocluations...it's like a barameter of the atmosphere in some way.

They are spraying CONSTANTLY via air for everything to do with the crops and worst of all the cotton: huge subsidies for cotton and the government regulates the "wevil eradication" with a lot of job justification (guys in trucks sitting by the fields chatting for hours) and again subsidies to spray...huge racket IMHO.
What they sparay for cotton is bad juju...awful stuff...causes neurological damage.

I have written letters locally and waged a mini-war to no avail: have a letter stating that "80 percent of the county makes a living and raises their family due to agriculture so it's my problem if I'm concerned or affected by it"...almost verbatim what I was told.

It's not on the "national news" but there have been 40 DEATHS from the "flu" in Houston recently and Austin is racking up the nukmbers too...I know of three here diagnosed with H1N1 last week locally.

Flu...or?

Something is happening...I am rural...I "feel it" and the changes in the air. It's different than it was a few years ago, things "smell odd."

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by irishchic

Your news is of interest because I've often come back to molds inhaled or otherwise introduced, and the dry soil would release those spores more readily. I talked to a doctor yesterday about molds and he said it is a rarity to see illness from fungal species. What I think - they don't know enough about it - and what they don't know doesn't exist. They have limited tests for this and some are stuck on "it's extremely rare so that means it isn't an issue for anyone I might come into contact with."

This isn't all doctors though - some are lifelong learners and want to add to knowledge. Another doctor three days previous was asked about this and that one said there are patterns of autoimmune disorders throughout the United States that point to environmental causes mixed with how our genes are set up to respond. In Southern North America there are concentrations of certain ones (sjogrens), while in the north you will see other types (MS as an example). He used autoimmune as an example because he is studying these patterns in relation to other disease. I went on to read that certain mold spores can bring about a hepatic autoimmune response as the body. Basically the person goes through an illness and the immune response is so powerful it gets stuck in overdrive.

I don't know if any of these things are connected, and until more physicians break out of cognitive fixations on the matter - to engage in research, no one will know for sure. It's especially hard when it's such a taboo subject in medicine - seen as a quack rather than someone who has an investigative mind. I suppose when it begins to kill people they have no choice. It would be nice to see them take "the unexplained" on sooner rather than later.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
..it's little things like this
that remind me
of all those "mysterious"
micro-biologist deaths
back in the 90's

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Its quite easy to see how this is spreading. Those who travel back and forth to the ME AND ASIA.

It will continue to spread unless flights are grounded for a month or so..

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I was recently hit with a cold/flu like illness that lasted a little over a month. Had a high temperature off and on for a few days with very thick mucus. I still have some mucus and fatigue but the worst of it has passed now.

Cambridge News - New analysis of 'swine flu' pandemic conflicts with accepted views on how diseases spread:
www.cam.ac.uk...

I make my own colloidal silver and use an ultrasonic humidifier to sanitize rooms, breath some in, spray it on my hands/armpits/face after shave, spray it on any surface that needs it.

Stop touching your face and wash your hands more frequently. Change your pillowcase regularly.

Find some supplements that work well for you.

Right now I'm taking Niacinamide 1500mg, L-lysine 1000mg, and viva labs circumin daily. I haven't noticed much difference after a few days taking this combo, a slight headache upon waking up which stopped when I lowered the Niacinamide dose a bit. I think I'm helping my mitochondria more than hurting...

More than 90% of North Americans have mycoplasma infection:

edit on 13-7-2014 by PraiseTheHighestOne because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-7-2014 by PraiseTheHighestOne because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join