It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vibrations...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Evolution tells us that change in all things is inevitable. The way we adapt to our environment over time is primarily based on one thing, pressure. Pressure is what forces our DNA to change as we evolve.

It works in ways of energies, vibrations and waves and as it passes through us it codes our DNA to adapt.

Each new generation is born into the vibration of the earth. As we adapt through pressure we release energy into the ecosystem and the planet responds to it.

We are so tightly connected and interwoven that we miss the detail. The very fact that we are all vibrating the planet into existence.

For the earths ecosystem to function correctly the vibration that we give out needs to be in unison. We need to all be on the same energy frequency level. Like a radio tuning into a station and locking on perfectly to leave a crystal clear sound. We all need to be vibrating for the same cause.

Right now most of us are so guarded and so protected and so stubborn to even see the reality that we fail to accept truth. The truth that so many of us are not vibrating right!

The higher the frequency we vibrate at the more pure light we release. It is scientifically proven. (Link: en.wikipedia.org...)

The truth of the matter is that evolution will get us there one way or the other. It is our destiny to awaken. To evolve into beings of light. Vibrating pure white light energy.

It may sound fancy but look at the history books of occult literature and you will see how many occultists from Blavatsky to Lavey & Bailey to Crowley wrote deep and lengthy words on the light..

Even spiritualists and secret societies refer to the light..

If you read up a little on Kundalini the ancient art. You will quickly understand that its primary purpose is to raise your energy levels and release light. This is done by the serpent rising up from the base of your spine and through 7 chakras or energy centers until your third eye is realized.

It is the human legacy to rise to this level in unison. To vibrate at the same frequency and heal ourselves and the planet.

We are all hurting in one way or the other. We reflect nature and nature reflects us. So what we see and digest becomes us and in turn we release an energy that reflects our environment. It pressures it into adapting in the same way we are pressure to adapt by it.

I am vibrating now at a high energy level all i do in my life is try to release light. Pure loving energy through every word thought and action. Of course i stray but my focus is disciplined. I can tune in at will. And i choose to often. I only regress to recharge.

Everyone needs to awaken and and realize that we are all one and our universal destiny is the only truth that will liberate us. Our legacy is to vibrate as one pure light energy in unison transforming the very world around us.

Try and only do good and you will connect with the path if you are sincere in becoming the best human you can be. The light will find you and you will live within it. Sharing a bliss and knowing that we are all one.

This is our resurrection, our phoenix rising, our golden dawn and coming of age.

Occupy the vibration..

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Fascinating, I've read we have a light in our heart? literally though???

Love and Light.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlavatskyChannel
The way we adapt to our environment over time is primarily based on one thing, pressure.

No.

Pressure is what forces our DNA to change as we evolve.

No.

It works in ways of energies, vibrations and waves and as it passes through us it codes our DNA to adapt.

No.

Each new generation is born into the vibration of the earth. As we adapt through pressure we release energy into the ecosystem and the planet responds to it.

No. Where do you get all this nonsense?

We are so tightly connected and interwoven that we miss the detail. The very fact that we are all vibrating the planet into existence.

Vibrating the planet into existence? "The very fact"? What?

For the earths ecosystem to function correctly the vibration that we give out needs to be in unison.

No no..

We need to all be on the same energy frequency level. Like a radio tuning into a station and locking on perfectly to leave a crystal clear sound. We all need to be vibrating for the same cause.

Oh dear... no.

Right now most of us are so guarded and so protected and so stubborn to even see the reality that we fail to accept truth. The truth that so many of us are not vibrating right!

Oh yes.. THAT's why I'm saying 'no'.
Oh no, it isn't.

The higher the frequency we vibrate at the more pure light we release. It is scientifically proven. (Link: en.wikipedia.org...)

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, do you?

The truth of the matter is that evolution will get us there one way or the other. It is our destiny to awaken. To evolve into beings of light. Vibrating pure white light energy.

When will this stop?

It may sound fancy but look at the history books of occult literature and you will see how many occultists from Blavatsky to Lavey & Bailey to Crowley wrote deep and lengthy words on the light..

Ah, nonsense is the basis of this nonsense?

Even spiritualists and secret societies refer to the light..

Ah, the bullcrappers!

If you read up a little on Kundalini the ancient art. You will quickly understand that its primary purpose is to raise your energy levels and release light. This is done by the serpent rising up from the base of your spine and through 7 chakras or energy centers until your third eye is realized.

Yes, let us read up on those who did not know at all how the world functioned, but merely speculated!

It is the human legacy to rise to this level in unison. To vibrate at the same frequency and heal ourselves and the planet.

Reading this thread has indeed made me vibrate. I feel funny.

We are all hurting in one way or the other.

Well yes, NOW I am.

I am vibrating now at a high energy level all i do in my life is try to release light. Pure loving energy through every word thought and action. Of course i stray but my focus is disciplined. I can tune in at will. And i choose to often. I only regress to recharge.

vrrrrr...vrrrrrRRRrr.r.....

Everyone needs to awaken and and realize that we are all one and our universal destiny is the only truth that will liberate us. Our legacy is to vibrate as one pure light energy in unison transforming the very world around us.

Well yes, I sure am hoping I'm dreaming right now.

Try and only do good and you will connect with the path if you are sincere in becoming the best human you can be. The light will find you and you will live within it. Sharing a bliss and knowing that we are all one.

No thanks, I'm good.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
The human heart projects an electromagnetic field which encompasses the entirety of our bodies. Our cells communicate via electromagnetic frequencies. Our body relies upon, and is hence subject to, electromagnetic fluctuation. Do the math.
edit on 17-5-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Nevertheless, wasn't expecting such a harsh response from an interesting thread.

Thank you for the interesting thread OP.

This may be a bit off topic but I believe chi and chi projection is also related to electromagnetic forces, or using the "life energy" to heal. Do you meditate OP?

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
People who do not get it is only hurting themselves and making it harder for themselves. I can understand being sceptical since I was also brainwashed to not believe and made the same judgment 20 years ago. 2 years of paranormal daily activity have changed that stupid indoctrination that we are taught by society to think small minded. Reality is weird when you start to experiance synchronicity and play around with it and the bodies senses are almost overwhelming when they are hightened to higher levels.

Clearly this information is what the power that be is most afraid about since it creates fearless people who will not back down from a moral ideal. If people did know the true betrayal they are manipulated away from knowing then they would become very nasty to the manipulators who have stolen humanities birthright.
edit on 17-5-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by FinalAccount2008

Yup.. Literally..

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Nevertheless

Dear oh dear..

You are obviously buzzing at the wrong frequency my friend.. if you were buzzing at the correct frequency you would have accepted what i had said..

Don't worry you will get it one day

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by BlavatskyChannel

Why are you making things up?

top topics

join