It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former MI5 agent and 9/11 Realist, Annie Machon, removed from UN panel.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
9/11 Conspiracy Theorist Removed from UN Panel After B’nai B’rith Request

A former MI5 intelligence officer who has said that the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks were orchestrated by the U.S. government “as a pretext for war and… to erode our freedom” has been removed from a June 6 United Nations panel discussion in New York.

They call Annie Machon a "conspiracy theorist". Some would label her a "Truther". I call her a Realist.

She was scheduled to be part of an anti-war UN panel or discussion group until an organization known as "B’nai B’rith" requested that she be removed.

I'm not familiar with this organization. Nor am I familiar with the website where the article appears. So I looked for another source and found one here:

U.N. Says Conspiracy Theorist Will Not Appear on Panel at World Body, B’nai B’rith had Urged Removal of Annie Machon from Event Program

B’nai B’rith had noted the extreme inappropriateness of an appearance by Machon at the United Nations. Her outrageous and offensive views do not deserve a prominent platform—let alone in the city most scarred by the horrific events of 9/11.

Apparently B’nai B’rith was founded as a Jewish charitable organization helping widows and their children but I'm assuming that they've evolved into some kind of political organization?

Still not sure why they would be opposed to a 9/11 Realist speaking on a UN panel.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Because extremist jews unlike most other extremists have always been dealing through the hands of others... they use their influence and martyrdom as a tool to manipulate others to do what they want to have done.

9/11 was a jewish operation done with the help of the vast amount of jewish run corporations in the US and other countries.
Look at the target countries after 9/11.... it's funny how almost all of them are countries that openly oppose the terrorist rule of Israel or countries that were planning stuff that was not in the interest of the so-called "chosen people".

Disgusting.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Still not sure why they would be opposed to a 9/11 Realist speaking on a UN panel.

one that comes to mind would be...not to disturb the ongoing "AL-Qaeda lunatics did it" platform...

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere

They call Annie Machon a "conspiracy theorist". Some would label her a "Truther". I call her a Realist.

She was scheduled to be part of an anti-war UN panel or discussion group until an organization known as "B’nai B’rith" requested that she be removed.

If the UN had credibility, only people of Annie Machon`s calibre would be present at their anti-war panel or discussion. They can`t tell me that other countries intelligence personel havn`t seen the massive holes in the OS regarding 9-11, then add the motive for that massacre which is clearly seen around the globe which is continuing.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   

B'nai B'rith International (English pronunciation: /bəˌneɪ ˈbrɪθ/; Hebrew: בני ברית‎, "Sons of the Covenant"),[1] the oldest Jewish service organization in the world, is committed to the security and continuity of the Jewish people and the State of Israel and combating antisemitism and bigotry. Its mission is to unite persons of the Jewish faith and to enhance Jewish identity through strengthening Jewish family life; broad-based services for the benefit of senior citizens; and advocacy and action on behalf of Jews throughout the world. Although the organization's historic roots stem from a system of fraternal lodges[2] and units in the late 20th century,[3] as fraternal organizations declined throughout the United States, the organization evolved into a dual system of both lodges and units. The membership pattern became more common to other contemporary organizations of members affiliated by contribution in addition to formal dues paying members. In recent years, the organization reported more than 200,000 members and supporters in more than 50 countries and a budget of $14,000,000. Nearly 95% of the membership is in the United States

from Wiki

So, basically...it sounds like some Jewish mason's lodge...now pretending not to be lodge...with 95% membership from the US.

Since there are/were some indication of Israel involvement... (the thing around dancing israeli's just being one of them), I can see how they would want to prevent anyone within position of power to even suggest the 9/11 wan't what it looked like. Such actions are only indications of something not being right.

As I often stated...truth needs not cover or protection. You can not debunk a truth. So, preventing someone to speak their mind on this very important topic only means...you're not protecting the truth.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Checked Annie Machon...

Annie Machon (born 1968) is a former British Security Service (MI5) intelligence officer who left the Service at the same time as David Shayler, her partner at the time, to help him blow the whistle about alleged criminality within the intelligence agencies. By doing this, they had to give up their careers, go on the run across Europe (August 1997), live in hiding for a year, and then spend the next two years in exile in Paris. They, and many of their friends, family, supporters and journalists, claim to have been intimidated, and some of them were arrested, and put on trial. A death threat was announced against her on a Middle Eastern radio station. In 2005, Machon published her first book, Spies, Lies and Whistleblowers: MI5, MI6 and the Shayler Affair in which she offers criticism of the Security Service and Secret Intelligence Service based on her observations of the two whilst in the employment of MI5. Machon has been accused by some of being involved with conspiracy theories.

Wow just wow...that's the best accusation they could come up with..."being involved with conspiracy theories"

She must be mad then

More on her "crimes"...

In 1996 she and Shayler resigned to blow the whistle on a series of alleged crimes committed by the spies. These include:

Secret MI5 files held on the very government ministers responsible for overseeing the intelligence services. Illegal MI5 phone taps.
Lying to government by MI5.
IRA bombs that could and should have been prevented.
The 1994 bombing of the Israeli embassy in London, when two innocent people were wrongfully convicted.
The attempted MI6 assassination of Colonel Gaddafi of Libya

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   

How did I just know without looking her up that Annie Machon would be a nutjob ?

She quit MI 5 in 1997 with her then partner David Shayler who currently thinks he is the Messiah.

en.wikipedia.org...

What possible inside knowledge of 9/11 is she supposed to have ?

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

How did I just know without looking her up that Annie Machon would be a nutjob ?

She quit MI 5 in 1997 with her then partner David Shayler who currently thinks he is the Messiah.

en.wikipedia.org...

You are confused. David Shayler had a kind of mental breakdown because of the pressure put on him by MI5. Annie is highly intelligent and lucid. She has separated from him.
She has NO inside knowledge about 9/11. However, she - like many others throughout the world - have become convinced that 9/11 was an inside job.

Please try and get yourself informed before betraying your ignorance by throwing around empty ad hominems.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

Don't mind Alfie...he just loves anybody that doesn't support the 9/11 OS

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   

B'Nai Brith is a pro Israel organization similar to the ADL (Anti-Defamation-League) with tactics that almost mirror it (shouting anti-semitism accusations every time Israel is publically incriminated in pretty much anything, even though most leaders in Israel are not Semites...funny how that works out..) The fact that they have ostracized her gives more credence that the Mossad played a part in perpetrating 9/11, which I have always suspected since I heard that Israeli citizens were arrested in New York while video taping the towers falling and "cheering." Also when you factor in that dozens of Israeli spies have been apprehended on US soil, only to be returned to their home country, charge free. A little too convenient if you ask me. Wanna know who really controls your gov, Joe America? Just look to the six pointed star..Far as I'm concerned, in Western politics, all roads lead to Israel. And no, I am far from being anti-Semitic, although there are those that would label me as such just for criticizing the obviously heinous actions that Israel has been undertaking since it's inception. Hell, Israel was born through one heinous act (The Holocaust, which was funded by the same people who claim to be Semites) after another (the "ethnic cleansing"/deportation into migrant camps of hundreds of thousands of Palestinians off of land that had been in their families for generations.) Only two examples out of the multitude that are well documented. Also take into account that the sixth Israeli PM is considered by many, including myself, to be one of the founding fathers of mass terrorism. Take from that what you will, but don't bug me if you don't want to do the research yourself. I can only show you the door. You must walk through it.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by flice

Do not confuse Judaism with Semitism. Yes, the leaders of Israel may be Jewish by faith, but most of them are not Jewish by blood, which makes the Anti-Semitism argument used by most of them when confronted absolutely bunk.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Nice try. You're going to have to do better than that if you want to get anyone with half a brain to recognize your so-called "truth", which is only, in fact, your personal opinion. Got any facts to back that up are are you just gonna leave it with your petty character assassinations? And no, when it comes to true conspiracies, wikipedia is the absolute last place you should be looking. Try doing some actual research before making baseless strawman arguments.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

Don't feed the trolls..

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   

I do not understand what stake this Bnai Brith does have in the overall 9/11 business, in such an extent, as to be so concerned about Ms Machon and her views on principles of politics, use of false flags, intelligence services and political assassinations?

Wouldn't they (BB) consider folks getting a bit suspicious, if anytime 9/11 and the series of odd circumstances around it were debated, the "anti-semitist" or "anti-Israel" slogans start to pop-up? I do not believe general public has ever connected the dots that way, as BB or any of these "pro-jewish" clubs, would like them to be connected. I do not see the point making 9/11 a tabu - that pretty much confirms the rule "no smoke without fire" - or the interests of BB being involved in the makeup for 9/11. And that, might not be the objective at all for BB. So, why going this way? Could it be, the BB and others, would just want us to believe that way, and give more credit, awe and power to those interest organisations, than they have or deserve?

A person like Ms Machon might have contributed towards an ethical approach to the methods various governments condone to, and render some ground rules for these engagements. This is the actual reason, the actual topic they never wanted to hear. 9/11 was never a topic - the topic being more grave than that. I.e. ethics. And for any Jew, ethics is everything. Ethics is the justification. Erode that and what you have left. Just a brutal animal kingdom.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Henry Makow, a former Jew, knows more than anyone else about the real mission of the Masonic Lodge known as B'nai B'rith, and their true relationship to the ADL, as well as to the SPLC. These three corrupt Zionist organizations all work together in their efforts to destroy freedom in America.

The Southern Poverty Law Center, like B'nai B'rith, and the Anti Defamation league all started out under false pretenses using false premises such as - helping the disenfranchised (black) voters in the South, the poor; the African American community generally; the down trodden; so-called 'hate crimes' of every sort particularly against gays; the victims of discrimination and hate of every stripe - they invented the very notion of "Hate Crime."; discrimination against holocaust victims etc., the whole nine yards - they had all bases covered. Then, in a very short time they morphed themselves into the very opposite of what they had originally portrayed themselves to have been, and this is all part of their devious plan. I have studied all of these groups for the past forty or so years - pure unadulterated evil.

B'nai B'rith - and the ADL Do Not Represent Jews

LINK
April 24, 2013

ahte.jpg A reader today: "Just an idea. You should get some articles on the [B'nai B'rith] Anti Defamation League and their involvement with the conspiracy."

The B'nai B'rith masquerades as a "human rights" organization.
In fact, it is a satanic secret society dedicated to enslaving humanity
by stigmatizing resistance to their tyranny as "hate."

See more at: henrymakow.com...

OPENING paragraph(s)

By Henry Makow, Ph.D.
from Oct 28 2005

While claiming to represent "the interests of the worldwide Jewish Community" the B'nai B'rith is in fact a Masonic Order that represents British Freemasonry and shifts blame for its Luciferian "world government" agenda onto Jews in general. Thus, while pretending to fight anti-Semitism, it actually exacerbates it and puts Jews in jeopardy.

The B'nai B'rith has no mandate to represent the Jewish people. But by equating opposition to the globalist agenda with anti-Semitism, it ensures that Jews are blamed for the emerging New World Order.

For example, recently a forum posted an item about B'nai B'rith advocacy of "Hate Laws" and Internet censorship. A member of the forum responded, "Those Jews are setting themselves up for extermination again."

Thus "Jews" become the scapegoat for the Freemason agenda despite the fact that about half of American Jews avoid Jewish organizations and religion, and in fact intermarry.

isc.jpegYes, other Jews who are ignorant of the Masonic plan naively subscribe to Zionism and the phony "War on Terror." They might be surprised to learn that the Star of David featured on the Israeli flag is an occult symbol and was never a Jewish symbol in the Old Testament; that most Israeli leaders, like American Presidents, are Freemasons; and that the Israeli Supreme Court is loaded with Masonic symbolism, and is located along Satanic "ley" lines. Financed and designed by the Rothschilds, it will be the court of the New World Order. - See more at: henrymakow.com...

edit on 13-5-2013 by CasaVigilante because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi

en.wikipedia.org...

You are confused. David Shayler had a kind of mental breakdown because of the pressure put on him by MI5. Annie is highly intelligent and lucid. She has separated from him.
She has NO inside knowledge about 9/11. However, she - like many others throughout the world - have become convinced that 9/11 was an inside job.

Please try and get yourself informed before betraying your ignorance by throwing around empty ad hominems.

If she has "NO" inside knowledge of 9/11 what is the point of keep bandying about that she was an MI 5 officer ?

Is it it not to give her bogus credibility and mislead people ?

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

Do you think MI5 would employ nut jobs?! They screen people/test people in a much deeper way that any other job you'd apply for, so your opinion seems to have not been well thought through.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by flice
Because extremist jews unlike most other extremists have always been dealing through the hands of others... they use their influence and martyrdom as a tool to manipulate others to do what they want to have done.

9/11 was a jewish operation done with the help of the vast amount of jewish run corporations in the US and other countries.
Look at the target countries after 9/11.... it's funny how almost all of them are countries that openly oppose the terrorist rule of Israel or countries that were planning stuff that was not in the interest of the so-called "chosen people".

Disgusting.

Jewish? What about the Islamists involved, the Saudis whom took money from Washington and Europe? It looks like Christians, Jews and Muslims were involved. It looks like the Sectarian angle is too broad and encompasses waaay too many people that were not involved at all. If it would have turned out, that at the top were mostly Christians, you wouldnt say the Christians have done it either.

Also what moved her to say what she said? She was MI5 all good and well, but is she basing what she said on inside knowledge or is it an opinion she formed reading the work of others on the internet?
edit on 14-5-2013 by Merinda because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join