It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank you!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I've been having a difficult time sleeping. I'm either using one particular medication over the other. In addition, I'm using a machine to help not die while I sleep.

I've apologized to several people with amazing responses. Thank you for your understanding and I really feel bad for my drugged responses.

Everyone I contacted has been great. I've apologized on several occasions. I'm usually on here in the sleepy central standard time.

There is no excuse for my behavior, but I will say that some sleep medications act as memory wipers. I DON"T REMEMBER BEING HERE. I cringe at my own responses.

Thank you for your patience as I get through this. I have a great doc monitoring me.

Sometimes I just don't remember what I do. Sorry. Please love me as I get through this.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SinMaker

There is no excuse for my behavior, but I will say that some sleep medications act as memory wipers.

Ive had the same happen to me (Im sure a lot of us on here have). Some of the meds Ive tried to help me sleep, end up wiping my memory from a few hours before I fall asleep, to a few hours afer I wake up. Literally, there are points where I have no clue what happened.

It's been over a few years since I last took a pill to help me fall asleep, and don't plan on taking anymore anytime soon.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by buni11687

Just don't take Ambien. It really does wipe your memory and makes you do things you would not normally do. I hope this doesn't violate the t & c's.

Thank you for your response.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   

I am newer so I do not remeber any bad post that I have seen that you need to apoligize for. I simply wanted to post and wish you the best of luck with your sleep struggles. Being deprived of sleep has been shown to effect some people worse than alcohol. It can also cause all kinds of health and mental problems. Good sleep can effect almost every, if not every, aspect of your life. I hope that you are able to find a way to sleep that allows you to get some rest without any crazy unwanted side effects

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SinMaker
I DON"T REMEMBER BEING HERE. I cringe at my own responses.

I remember another member posting a very similar account.
He stopped posting while he drank.

Problem solved.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Wow, that was a bit cruel. But you came to post regardless. Guess there must be some pull on your part to respond to be Cruella de Vil.
edit on 12-5-2013 by SinMaker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Cruel?
Nope, just sharing what they shared with me.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Problem solved.

So you are telling me I'm less worthy to post than you per se? That's a bit egoistic of you..

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   

So you are telling me I'm less worthy to post than you per se? That's a bit egoistic of you..

Can I ask you a question?

How the hell do you get any of that out of anything I've just posted?

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Your ego precedes itself. Where are you coming off from?

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   

You have a good night

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I came off with an apology and you turn me into a gelatin mix. Is that fair? Your utilizing your sizable background here to make me appear less diminutive. Your a bully.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   

What the. . . . ?

As someone who has an awesome history of drunk posting, don't take it so seriously.

This is the intranet.

Not some weighty leather bound book that'll be cherished for generations and read daily by eager young minds looking for solutions to a strange new world.

SLAYER ain't a bully. He's just trying to put things into perspective.

As am I.

You offer a mea culpa, and are forgiven. People are imperfect. All of us.

Now go out and have a nice day.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Problem solved.

Good advice.....

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
You're right, watch out for that Ambien.

One night I was found dancing naked, at night, in my back yard.

I also woke up sitting naked on the toilet with a quart of recently devoured ice cream and a spoon.

And, no, I will not answer "Pics or it didn't happen." There isn't enough eye bleach in the world.

new topics

top topics

join