It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justice for Hollie Greig, Rape Victim With Downs Syndrome

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I was absolutely horrified when I came across this conspiracy when I was researching Haut de la Guarenne. She was raped from age 6 by her father, family members and a peofile ring inluding some very powerful people.

kD63Gflizto

As well as this ‘historic’ evidence, there is forensic evidence dating from an examination carried out on Hollie on 20th May 2000, shortly after Hollie and Anne first began reporting the abuse at Bucksburn Police Station. The examination took the form of an internal examination conducted by Dr Frances Kelly, forensic medical examiner to Grampian police (semi-retired) who found “evidence of previous penetration of Hollie’s private parts”. At the time Hollie had only so far mentioned her father and brother as the perpetrators of the abuse. The examination by Dr Kelly is referred to in a letter from DI Iain Alley, Criminal Investigation Division, Aberdeen Police to the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority, 24 September 2003. There are also 2 reports dating from 2001 and 2003 respectively written by well-known and eminent experts in the field of clinical psychology, both of whom interviewed Hollie and came to the same conclusions that a) she was a truthful girl and not making anything up and b) she had indeed been abused and that in their professional opinion it was plausible and probable that her abusers had been multiple.

educate-yourself.org...

holliedemandsjustice.org...

This is a list of the accused so far

justiceforhollie.wordpress.com...

I can't remember ever seeing a worse crime than this one. Hollie has been compensated for a crime that has not even been investigated. But not after being injected with mind altering drugs and put in a mental health institute. If it were up to me these people should get the death penalty.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Onami

This world has a lot of sick people in it. I can't wrap my head around how parents or anyone else can do such a vile and disgusting thing.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Some people are just not human. It defies beliefe what some people do to their own. Like I said, I would give them the death penalty.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
the reporter peter green has had a hard time for disclosing this to the public . he was jailed on trumped up charges by the law sick man sick

top topics

join