It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You knew it was coming: The Charles Ramsey Autotune

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I love this guy; he speaks his mind and doesn't care what anybody out there thinks about him.

BTW, did I mention that he also rescued 3 girls from perverts after 10 years of captivity?

Anyway, somebody took his over-the-top interview with reporters and autotuned it. Its pretty funny.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Hilarious. The Gregory Brothers always have the best autotunes.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

This guy should put out an album.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I am unsure exactly why I am offended, but I am. I don't find any part of what happened to those girls amusing. That the freak got away with it for a decade right in front of friends, family and neighbors is flat out astounding and somewhat disheartening.

I hope that man spends the rest of his life healing from stab wounds and rape.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
S&F

This was a terrible thing that happened, and those girls will live with their memories for the rest of their lives.

And that video is precious, IMO.
Good for him! Thankfully, there are people like him in this world.

Love the autotune. I still regularly get the one about "Oh, Lord Jesus, It's a FIRE" stuck in my head.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

This story has plenty to be disgusted and upset about but, this guy, Charles Ramsey is the ray of sunshine of the story.

Not only did he step up and save the girls, he's said that he won't accept any reward money for rescuing them. He wants the money to go to the girls. He's a true hero and a very colorful character. Something tells me that he would be laughing right along with us about this vid. He seems like that type of guy.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Here's the original interview for comparison:

I love how the reporter gets uncomfortable after Ramsey makes the "pretty little white girl runs into the arms of a black man" statement. He can't end the interview fast enough and almost seems to run away from Ramsey.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

That was great, I'm gonna be singing "dead giveaway, dead giveaway..." all daynow.

Have you seen the interview with Anderson Cooper? The contrast between the two just makes it all the more entertaining. I think it could be one of the best interviews ever.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Great interview! Thanks for posting it. I love that guy!

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
OH MAN!

Seriously I'm dyin here...

Cant breathe...

Oh, that Charles Ramsey.

Epic hilariousness!

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
This one is also very funny for those who have not seen it.....

SnF op.

edit on 10-5-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem
reply to post by Mamatus

This story has plenty to be disgusted and upset about but, this guy, Charles Ramsey is the ray of sunshine of the story.

Not only did he step up and save the girls, he's said that he won't accept any reward money for rescuing them. He wants the money to go to the girls. He's a true hero and a very colorful character. Something tells me that he would be laughing right along with us about this vid. He seems like that type of guy.

This "ray of sunshine", went to prison for beating up a woman.

And he's done it more than once.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

Playing devils advocate here, his history aside:
If that little ray of sunshine wasn't there, then what?

Would they have ever been found / rescued... ?
That we do not know, but it's evident that that guy played a very significant role on that part.
Whether you agree with what I'm saying or not, is not my place to judge - nor yours (with all due respect)

Regardless of that dudes past, please know... people do change. Fact.
While it might not be much in his eyes, it may just mean he did the right thing that time.

I give him credit where it is due, for what it is worth.
Simply put,
T

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Watch him roll his eyes at 3:20 when the interviewer asks him about this stuff...

He's obviously very shaken up by everything that's gone down, but I can safely interpret that as a resounding no, he is NOT laughing with everyone else.

As another poster said, there was nothing really funny about the whole situation... yes the man has some character and the original interview had a few laughable moments, but why does that instantly mean autotune and why should we "know it was coming"?

This man and the situation are nothing at all like Antoine Dodson and the Bed Intruder thing. Charles Ramsey broke down the door to the house when police wouldn't do it for 10 years, even after multiple calls from other neighbors including reports of women naked on dog leashes crawling on all fours in the backyard. The neighbors who saw this with their own eyes, by the way, only called for police to deal with it. People like to claim that any normal person would've saved the girls but the harsh reality is Charles is the only dude in 10 years who took it upon himself to break in and actually save them for REAL.

So I don't really get the point of the autotune. It's actually quite amazing how the internet can take a horrific nightmare ended by a complete act of heroism and distill it into some cheapo "entertainment." Give the man a freaking day's rest at least!! Judging from the comments, not everyone is laughing "with" him either....

(This isn't directed at you OP, but the creators of the video)
edit on 11-5-2013 by solarjetman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
this has been making me giggle for days
thanks for posting it! it's far too catchy!

top topics

join