It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School Shooting May 9th ongoing.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
There seems to be another school shooting happening right now.

@nbcsandiego tweeted: nbcsandiego #breaking: Escondido HS students are texting parents with reports they're being told to hide under desks t.co... 8 mins ago from twitter.com by partner @nbcsandiego tweeted: nbcsandiego #breaking: Escondido police are working off report that a male came on campus with an airsoft gun or an actual rifle t.co... 10 mins ago from twitter.com by partner @nbcsandiego tweeted: nbcsandiego #breaking: Escondido Police received reports that three shots were heard on campus of high school

From breakingnews.com

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
www.breakingnews.com...

It is happening in a place called Escondido HS

I am looking for more sources.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Onami

Escondido is a crazy place.

I wouldn't be surprised to hear that the person with the alleged rifle got blasted by some gang members student.

Hopefully it is just a drill or a hoax though.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Not again. Where are these screwed up people coming from. Hopefully it is a drill or something.
edit on 9-5-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Onami

I can't find the story on your source. Any idea where this high school is?

I appreciate your vigilance. Thanks for sharing.

edit on 9-5-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
A kid was using a BB gun, nothing to worry about.
SAN DIEGO - Escondido High School has been locked down after a person was spotted near the campus with a BB gun, according to police.

WATCH LIVE: Sky10 over the scene: media.10news.com...

Escondido police dispatchers said the campus on 1535 N Broadway was locked down at about 10 a.m. after witnesses reported seeing someone carrying a BB gun near the school.

Escondido police are now at the school and searching for a white male juvenile with long hair wearing a black hooded sweatshirt.

Officials posted the following on the school's Facebook page:

"EHS is currently in lock-down. A report of a suspicious person near campus was received and the police have responded. No violence has occurred and we will be resuming classes as soon as the police give the all clear."

Reporter Allison Ash is at the high school with the latest update on 10News Midday at 11 a.m..
edit on 9-5-2013 by spartaocean because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
link

SAN DIEGO - Escondido High School has been locked down after a person was spotted near the campus with a BB gun, according to police.

WATCH LIVE: Sky10 over the scene: media.10news.com...

Escondido police dispatchers said the campus on 1535 N Broadway was locked down at about 10 a.m. after witnesses reported seeing someone carrying a BB gun near the school.

Escondido police are now at the school and searching for a white male juvenile with long hair wearing a black hooded sweatshirt.

Officials posted the following on the school's Facebook page:

"EHS is currently in lock-down. A report of a suspicious person near campus was received and the police have responded. No violence has occurred and we will be resuming classes as soon as the police give the all clear."

Reporter Allison Ash is at the high school with the latest update on 10News Midday at 11 a.m..

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by spartaocean

A kid was using a BB gun, nothing to worry about.

Idiot. That's a good way to get yourself hurt.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Did he shoot his eye out?

Sorry, I blame being forced to watch A Christmas Story every year for like, my whole life.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Sorry people false alarm, the lockdown has been lifted.

A happy ending, how unexpected!

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Who in their right mind goes, "Yeah, I think I'll take my BB gun over to the High School for some target practice..."

I really, really don't want to live on this planet anymore

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by whatzshaken

BB gun.......Maybe the next time that the hot lunch personnel tell a young worker to go out and get a few more fresh birds for their lunch they should be more specific.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
hmmmm

If they still don't actually know who this person was, then how can they be so certain that he only had a BB-Gun?

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by spartaocean

Thank you Sportocean, I couldn't find anything else on it.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
Who in their right mind goes, "Yeah, I think I'll take my BB gun over to the High School for some target practice..."

I really, really don't want to live on this planet anymore

I went to HS in a small country city in East Tx, it was not at all uncommon for kids to roll up in the parking lot and show off their newest gun or have them displayed in the gun racks on their trucks.
On a couple occasions I took my Benjamin pellet rifle to school to shoot the ravens that would crap all over our cars.

Now school is a virtual prison, where kids get suspended for playing army or cowboys and indians with their fingers going "pow"

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Looking at this thread, i'd say the plan is working.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Senduko

Which plan is that?

link   
reply to post by Malynn

it is kind of hard not to, they play it on every network 24 hours a day during cristmass, as much as i enjoyed that movie, the day i chose not to have cable anymore is a decision that i will never regret, no more commercials, no more fake news, and no more Christmas story/ how the Grinch stole Christmas, I do miss hockey though

i hope he shot his eye out, what kind of dumb@$$ brings anykind of gun around a school these days
edit on 9-5-2013 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

Maybe in Montana or Idaho, even the Cops up there would probably join in and help out. But in So Cal, your asking for the full response of the Law against you.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

Originally posted by Senduko

Which plan is that?

I believe hes referring to a plan to make us all scared of our own shadows and need the government to protect us and dictate our every move.
I could be wrong though.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join