It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans Are NOT A Cancer!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by quietlearner

you cannot blame the "elite corporations" and say the rest is guilt free
who keeps the corporation alive?
consumers, all of us
name any big corporation that would not bankrupt in a day if everyone in the world boycotted it's products
none
corporations exists because we allow them to exist
lets face it, most people are more concerned about getting the new iphone than feeding a starving child in africa.

Yes, the blame goes to the Elite and the Corporations. Given the choice between petroleum or electric cars, everyone will choose electric cars. Yet, they continue to dig for petroleum.
Between solar cooker or coal, everyone would choose solar cooker. Yet, the corporations continues mining for coal.

As for us continuing to buy from them, are we really to blame? The Elite and the Corporations controls ALL products, from bread to water, from pastas to milk, from wood to steel, from refrigarator to bed, from tent to houses. What choice do you have? Buy your necesseties or starve to death and have no shelter? Then, you're thinking about seeds. I'll agree with you, wouldn't it be for two things.
A): there's hundreds of regulations that prevent you from producing food; and
B): In the US and in countries who import their seeds from US, the Monsanto Corporation took control of the seeds. It controls most farmers, and created hybrids seeds. The "magic" with theses seeds, is that the plants grown from them are sterile. So, each years, you have to buy new seeds.

It's not that we let the corporations exists, it's that we have absolute no choice. Does that makes us a cancer and worthy of being exterminated?

And people around the worlds gives their money to help the childs in Africa. Since 30 years!! Nothing happens. Why? Because the money passes first by the african government, and it's them that takes instead the money. Remember when Celine Dion gave millions to help Louisiana, and that Bush put it in his pockets? The same thing happens in Africa. Or, even worse, remember when the corporations forbid to cultivate peas in Africa, although it would've ended starvation once and for all?
Again, are WE, the poor and yet still trying to help humans, the cancer, or it's the corporations and the Elite that is? Are the victims to be blamed instead of their persecutors?

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by RothchildRancor
I do want to. Canada to me sounds like a paradise to those who don't mind cold weather, which I don't.

Well it's not paradize but it's not bad. I guess your state Vermont looks about like around here. Alot of free space, that's for sure.

Did you know that honey in general has amazing disease fighting properties?

Yeah, it does!
It's a natural antibiotic.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by HelenConway

Originally posted by swan001

there certainly is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wake up from your dream world.

I'm afraid there isn't. Current figures say that all the WORLD population, including the couple billions of Chinese and Hindus, would fit in only one big city. And let the whole rest of the Earth virgin.

there is a massive problem with over population.

I see it in my own country where I live.

The population has grown by 10 million in 15 years - immigrants and their off spring fleeing areas of the world that can no longer sustain them.

Now we are going to have free medical care taken away, the roads are grid locked, low pay is de rigour etc etc .

Tell the elephants, tigers, deer, great apes that humans are not murdering them due to over population.

Check out the water supplies and future wars that are likely to be caused by shortages.

It is very very very ignorant to stick your head in the sand.

You are confusing immigration with global overpopulation. There is plenty of water, it is just badly distributed - and those who own these resources want to keep them badly distributed, or else they'll got bankrupt.

The same reason why bankers don't distributes free golden bouillons.

edit on 11-5-2013 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

over population depletes resources - causes, wars/ famine, destitution results - then mass immigration.
Civilisation is NOT the cancer - over population is...

Wake up and smell the roses swan

I see ideologies cause more destruction than population.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by quietlearner
The human race is behaving as a cancer
but we have free will as opposed to a cancer cell
and we have so much potential to do good
if we could just overcome selfishness and greediness
too bad that it seems we become more selfish and greedy every generation

you cannot blame the "elite corporations" and say the rest is guilt free
who keeps the corporation alive?
consumers, all of us
name any big corporation that would not bankrupt in a day if everyone in the world boycotted it's products
none
corporations exists because we allow them to exist
lets face it, most people are more concerned about getting the new iphone than feeding a starving child in africa

of course corporations won't spend their money on saving earth, they are corporations made to create profit
they are a business designed to earn money
if corporations were more concerned about helping earth, they would bankrupt very quickly
leaving thousands unemployed

This has to be one one the most honest thought provoking threads I have ever read on ATS.

I think they only way we can achieve a survivable future is to stop breeding at the rate we are. It is no good looking for the corporations or each other for change. What good will come from pointing the finger at the couple down the road for having 3 when you have two yourself.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by suz62
Earth needs a flea bath. We are not a cancer. We are a parasite. We rape the planet and what we return to it is negligible.

No further proof needed.

So you don't mind people dying in Africa, because these africans are cancer and according to you, it's okay if they die? They are humans, you know. And you wouldn't mind if people in USA are homeless and die because of cold in the street, because, according to you, they are humans, thus are cancer.

That's insensible to say, and I will never support Eugenics thinking.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by lupodigubbio
reply to post by starheart

So, this destroying a larger part of humanity is not really the Georgia's guidestone idea. It's a Christian concept.

Now, some people might say NWO and Christianity are one and the same based on the reference that believers at some point will "rule the nations with an iron rod and smash them like clay pots, even as I myself have received authority from my Father"

Well, I got news, news that I'll put in a thread soon.
The same group that wrote the Georgia Guidestones also wrote the King James Bible at the time of King James... the Bible that everyone now reads and follows. The Rosicrucians then forbade the Hebrew, Greek, and Latin Bible, and who know what sort of lies that was inputted in the "Authorized" version?

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by justwokeup
reply to post by swan001

Not all of us. I applaud your position on this thread.

The 'anti-human' cause goes back a long way and has worn many masks.

I suggest some here go away and read 'Merchants of Despair' by Robert Zubrin. Its enlightening.

Wanting to look after our ecosystem is sensible, much in the same way it pays not to set your life boat on fire.

However this sensible idea has been deliberately perverted. We are a long way from having more people than the planet can stand. Its not about the numbers. Its about what those numbers are doing.

Yeah! That's it. You're a breath of fresh air!

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

I am not confused - one is a cause the other the symptom.

How utterly ignorant to state that there is not a water shortage problem.
This shows the depth of the LACK of your knowledge ...

Read around the subject.

You know my house has 4 bedrooms and a small garden - according to your idea of living a good life, because, technically I could fit 40 people into my house,[ easily with bunk beds ] - then I should.

Read about the subject that you profess to be an expert in - particularly fresh water shortages, reserves that have taken millions of years to build up are almost diminished in certain underground reservoirs, particularly underneath America, Colorado river, Great Lakes,beneath the Indian sub continent, China etc.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
There is plenty of water, it is just badly distributed - and those who own these resources want to keep them badly distributed, or else they'll got bankrupt.

The same reason why bankers don't distributes free golden bouillons.

Coming Water Crisis That Will Change The Lives Of Every Person On The Planet
By Michael, on March 4th, 2013

The world is rapidly running out of clean water. Some of the largest lakes and rivers on the globe are being depleted at a very frightening pace, and many of the most important underground aquifers that we depend on to irrigate our crops will soon be gone. At this point, approximately 40 percent of the entire population of the planet has little or no access to clean water, and it is being projected that by 2025 two-thirds of humanity will live in "water-stressed" areas.

But most Americans are not too concerned about all of this because they assume that North America has more fresh water than anyone else does. And actually they would be right about that, but the truth is that even North America is rapidly running out of water and it is going to change all of our lives.

Today, the most important underground water source in America, the Ogallala Aquifer, is rapidly running dry. The most important lake in the western United States, Lake Mead, is rapidly running dry. The most important river in the western United States, the Colorado River, is rapidly running dry.

Putting our heads in the sand and pretending that we are not on the verge of an absolutely horrific water crisis is not going to make it go away. Without water, you cannot grow crops, you cannot raise livestock and you cannot support modern cities. As this global water crisis gets worse, it is going to affect every single man, woman and child on the planet.

theeconomiccollapseblog.com...

As the above author of the article notes - once the water from the aquifers has gone - it has gone !!!!!!!!!!

Water covers approximately 70 percent of the Earth's surface, but less than 1 percent of that is available for human use.

The world must share this small amount for agricultural, domestic, commercial, industrial, and environmental needs. Across the globe, water consumption has tripled in the last 50 years.

Managing the supply and availability of water is one of the most critical natural resource issues facing the United States and the world

source: The United States Environmental Protection Agency. 2013

www.epa.gov...
edit on 11-5-2013 by HelenConway because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by starheart

Yes, the blame goes to the Elite and the Corporations. Given the choice between petroleum or electric cars, everyone will choose electric cars. Yet, they continue to dig for petroleum.
Between solar cooker or coal, everyone would choose solar cooker. Yet, the corporations continues mining for coal.

As for us continuing to buy from them, are we really to blame? The Elite and the Corporations controls ALL products, from bread to water, from pastas to milk, from wood to steel, from refrigarator to bed, from tent to houses. What choice do you have? Buy your necesseties or starve to death and have no shelter? Then, you're thinking about seeds. I'll agree with you, wouldn't it be for two things.
A): there's hundreds of regulations that prevent you from producing food; and
B): In the US and in countries who import their seeds from US, the Monsanto Corporation took control of the seeds. It controls most farmers, and created hybrids seeds. The "magic" with theses seeds, is that the plants grown from them are sterile. So, each years, you have to buy new seeds.

It's not that we let the corporations exists, it's that we have absolute no choice. Does that makes us a cancer and worthy of being exterminated?

And people around the worlds gives their money to help the childs in Africa. Since 30 years!! Nothing happens. Why? Because the money passes first by the african government, and it's them that takes instead the money. Remember when Celine Dion gave millions to help Louisiana, and that Bush put it in his pockets? The same thing happens in Africa. Or, even worse, remember when the corporations forbid to cultivate peas in Africa, although it would've ended starvation once and for all?
Again, are WE, the poor and yet still trying to help humans, the cancer, or it's the corporations and the Elite that is? Are the victims to be blamed instead of their persecutors?

I doubt all there is to buy comes from one "elite" source like you say.
It doesn't, you just have to look at startup companies to know that
you can buy food for local farmers as well
even if you do buy from the big companies, if you only consume the absolute necesary
they will shrink in size or bankrupt
the electric car? its already out
people don't buy it because its either 1) expensive 2) inconvenient 3) they like their V6s, V8s
people, as well as companies, will do the environmentally friendly thing only if it makes financial sense
or if they selfishly feel like they are gaining something in return

do you drive an electric car? did you install solar panel on your roof? do you buy local produce?
why not? because its expensive and most don't care
corporations are corporations, designed and built for one end, make profit
just like a frying pan fries and a car moves
in this regard a corporation is just another tool
and consumers dictate how the tool is used with their dollars
edit on 11-5-2013 by quietlearner because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by HelenConway

Of course there will be a water shortage
there will be a shortage of everything
the scary thing about overpopulation is not just the number of people
but the rate of growth, an exponential rate of growth
and it is not just about physical space like the op says
it is also about food, consumables, infrastructure, waste disposal, pollution, etc
definitely a serious problems and not "made up" by some shadow elite

edit on 11-5-2013 by quietlearner because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
The ironic thing about this post is that all these people claim there is no overpopulation and the problems are just caused by corporations, when the only reason we have all these giant corporations is because we have so many people.

If we had smaller, more self sufficient populations there would be far less corporations and they would have much less power than they do now.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by CB328
The ironic thing about this post is that all these people claim there is no overpopulation and the problems are just caused by corporations, when the only reason we have all these giant corporations is because we have so many people.

If we had smaller, more self sufficient populations there would be far less corporations and they would have much less power than they do now.

You are getting confused. Global population size has nothing to do with what you mention. Sterilising the 3rd world poor (which is what population reduction is a euphemism for) wont solve your issue. Your point is about population organisation and corporate governance.

A corporate entity can capture a monopoly on an essential service to any size of population if allowed to. What is needed is regulation to stop any single company getting too broad in terms of the things it controls and a prohibition on corporate meddling in politics (corporations are not people). The latter point is the most important, since its this failure that allows corporate abuse.

I agree that localism where possible in things like food production and in non-complex goods is sensible thing and should be encouraged. However, we are not really yet able to apply it in a meaningful way to more complex things. The economy of scale of large entities is simply required for complex technology. Your small local populations are unlikely to be constructing the Hubble or CERN. Similarly you wont be producing a PC from raw materials dug up locally.

The future offers different possibilities with 3D printing potentially allowing a greater level of localism, as long as we don't allow misguided politicians (under corporate control) from throttling it in the cradle. This is a more worthy fight than the 'population control' one.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   

As the above author of the article notes - once the water from the aquifers has gone - it has gone !!!!!!!!!!

Ooh, big scary sensationalist news, isn't it?

That's funny, because the solution to that problem has been known for years.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.renewableenergyworld.com...

www.fcubed.com.au...

www.desline.com...

Now the technology exists to end the need for water - and without having to kill the population in need of it, which are the africans and the third world.

Now consider this:

-We have the technology capable to solve all water crisis throughout the world

-Yet big enterprises like EPA won't consider it.

Why?

I'll tell you why: somebody doesn't want to help Africans and third world. This someone wants the Earth population to die off. I'll always stand against that. It's damn insensible, not to say immoral.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Read about the subject that you profess to be an expert in - particularly fresh water shortages, reserves that have taken millions of years to build up are almost diminished in certain underground reservoirs, particularly underneath America, Colorado river, Great Lakes,beneath the Indian sub continent, China etc.

Global temperature has dropped. Ice sheets in mountains grew. Where do you think fresh water is stored when temperature drops? In mountains glaciers. Himalayan glaciers are currently growing. Read your subject.

www.canadafreepress.com... reports growth in Himalay mountains system, which holds thousands of glaciers.
www.iceagenow.com... Again, glacier growth, not melt.
rense.com... On-the ground drilling in Antartica shows ice sheet is growing in most parts of Antartica.

Enjoy
edit on 12-5-2013 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by CB328

These "so many people" you're talking about are the Africans, the Indians, and the Chinese, most of who are too poor to support any kind of corporations. They don't have any money, or are constantly in debt. These corporations want control, not money. Money is just a mean, not the end.

What does someone who has everything has to do with money? They want control. And then, even more control. More territories, more countries, more planets. These Corporations are the REAL danger.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Very ignorant - keep your head in the sand and carry on.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   

reply to post by swan001

Very ignorant - keep your head in the sand and carry on.

As for you, I could say keep following the herd.

I agree that we should minimize our impact on our environment. But not to the point of promoting Eugenics.

I got Native American blood. It's in my nature to consider every animals, even plants, as my brothers and sisters. But I also consider mankind as part of my family, and I will never support attacks against mankind.

As long as there is hope, I will try and see if there is another way to save mankind other than to use Eugenics programs on it. I oppose Hitler's ideologies, no matter how disguised they can be in modern media.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Over population is a problem on the horizon. We are just seeing the beginning, It will come, But I don't think we should just kill the people in 3rd world populations, a world lotto would be better, a cast iron, fully transparent lotto, that put the rich, poor and every one in the middle in the same pool, with the same chance of winning.

Water isn't my main concern with over-population, its food. look at Africa a good drought kills a few hundred thousand. Its only going to get worse.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join