It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Things I Hate" (for everyone)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
--Purpose of this thread is for anyone to post things that erk them throughout their daily lives. Unlimited scenarios welcome.

I'll start.
--------------------------------------------

--I hate it when you light a smoke and then try to take it out of your mouth to exhale, but you must have licked your lips beforehand or something because the cigarette sticks to your lip and your index and middle finger run down the length of the cigarette only to be burned by the cherry at the end. I hate that.

--When you see some coworkers at the bar... I'm not getting paid to act like I like you fools anymore... kick rocks.

--When your all ready to go to work and get into your car...and then realize you won't make it all the way to work because of your severe abdominal cramps that scream #2... so you end up being late for work and are too embarassed to give an excuse.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Okay, I have one. I HATE when someone sits on a left turn 'Yield on Green' light, behind the white line and then watches as it goes from green, to yellow to red without ever having moved an inch. Whether gaps in the traffic appear or not? I've watched it both ways and it's one of my pet peeves. As if it requires a green arrow or they're too terrified to follow the Yield part of the green for the left turn.

* If one cannot drive it, one should park it.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Hmmmm

-Drivers on left lane that drives slower than the right lane.

-Women that put make up on when driving. Still do when the light is green.

-Couples arguing in the car and not paying attention to the road.

-When someone waits behind you for you to finish peeing, and you can sense them looking at you.

-When someone turns on the washer when i'm taking a shower.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Sitting on a bus... Dozens of empty seats... A fellow passenger boards and sits down right beside you.

I'm a pretty placid guy, but... Raaaaagge!!!

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

Imagine when they do that on bathroom urinal stalls.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
reply to post by fairguy

Imagine when they do that on bathroom urinal stalls.

Double rraaaagge!

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
People that hate their jobs (especially at restaurants)

--Sometimes I hit up Subway for a $5 ft long sammich.. and this lady in my local area gets pissed. Like it's all my effin fault that her world is ending because she has to do her job for a minute or two. Pisses me off.
To top it off, the lady gives me these awful looks and sighs the entire time. (Ive been wondering if I should get this woman fired)

-when your coming up to a 4 way stop sign at the same time as another vehicle and they accelerate to get to the stop sign first so they can take off quicker.
Like damn man, whats the rush?

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by resoe26

HAHAHA the 4 way STOP!! I DO THAT!! if i see a car trying to get there, i accelerate to the line! i'm sorry!

My excuse is to get away from the other drivers as soon as possible!

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
reply to post by resoe26

HAHAHA the 4 way STOP!! I DO THAT!! if i see a car trying to get there, i accelerate to the line! i'm sorry!

My excuse is to get away from the other drivers as soon as possible!

damn you man!!

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Things I hate:

-NASCAR; I mean seriously.

-Eating upside down; I always seem to choke.

- giving bad haircuts; what can I say, they look so peaceful when they're sleeping.

-When I can't find the droids I'm looking for; that old guy was hiding something, I tried to tell them but they wouldn't listen to me. what does he know they said, he's just a clone they said. pfff.

-Waking up on the wrong side of the bed; anyone else?

- Eating upside down; I think I mentioned that one already...

-Long walks on the beach...

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CagliostroTheGreat

errrm.... eating upside down??

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
People who take a full shopping cart through the Ten Items Or Less EXPRESS LANE!

WTH, people? Can you not count, or not read?!?!

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by CagliostroTheGreat

Dude--those WERE the droids you were looking for. I saw the whole thing....

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
People who take a full shopping cart through the Ten Items Or Less EXPRESS LANE!

People who think the simple rules of politeness and social convention don't apply to them. Thanks for reminding me....

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2

People who think the simple rules of politeness and social convention don't apply to them. Thanks for reminding me....

Not sure if this is a dig at me or not (its been a loooooong day).

Another grievance: I clean the cat box, and immediately afterwards the cat has to make a deposit.....a very unpleasant deposit. Ugh.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I hate it when I see folks from high school at a bar or mall or something, and they try and talk to me and act like we have been best friends forever or something...
Like dude, didn't we almost come to a fist fight back in the day?

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Another grievance: I clean the cat box, and immediately afterwards the cat has to make a deposit.....a very unpleasant deposit. Ugh.

I hear that. My cat Pancho does that shiznit all the time.

I hate it when your busy trying to do something around the house (like cleaning) and your cat thinks its a great time to do the figure 8 between your legs while your walking.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Not at all, smylee. I had a fleeting thought that you might think that. Sorry....

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I do this often

-when you turn off your alarm and lay there waiting to get up, then suddenly re-awake 1hour later like WHAT THE....!!!!

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
People who don't read posts right and then have a go at you with a snide remark grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and your like "where the heck did that come from" which makes you read your own post again as you think you might have wrote something you didn't mean mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Trying to turn a person nuts in other words tut

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join