It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN & US official: Israeli False Flag to frame Assad with sarin use & invade Syria

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
www.jpost.com...

Former Bush administration official says Syrian chemical weapons use might've been "false flag operation" of Israel.

Does anyone remember last year when days ago Obama addressed Syria having 'chemical weapons' and warned Assad not to drop Sarin on his own Syrian fellows?

www.theatlanticwire.com...

A member of the United Nations commission of inquiry announced on a Swiss-Italian television show that they believe the Syrian rebels have used chemical weapons on Assad's troops.

Not that Assad showed any intention to in the first place, But a year later now, we see that US-Israeli joint farce unfold.

With current UN investigators finding evidence not Assad, but rebels against Assad, were provided Sarin chemical weapons, plus former US administration implicating Israeli masterminding this false flag where Sarin was supplied to CIA/Mossad-backed rebels

Obama says fact of use of chems (by whoever?) is a "game-changer" and we cant stand around let it be used on civil populations (in other words, take action in line with Israel, as usual)

Wost yet is that just some 10 days ago US reportedly showed whose side its backing (Israel) and to what end (joint invasion):

www.theatlanticwire.com...

United States shook its fist and officially declared that chemical weapons were being used by the Assad regime against its own people. This indicated that the Syrian government had crossed the "red line" that Obama determined last year and opened the possibility of greater U.S. involvement.

Greater US involvement? How convenient.

Meanwhile, US gradually going public about aiding rebels (too)

edit on 5-5-2013 by below because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Why isnt congress calling the administration on this farcial run at drumming enough evil accusations up, to allow the US to step in and take control of the conflict and the country.
This has got to be the most transparent flimsey case being obviously staged to make way for the troops.............

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
If anyone invades it will of course be America running to protect Israel. Israel can't invade Syria too many adult men in Syria. When the ratio gets to where there a 4:1 ratio of children to adults that is when the brave IDF will move in. Nobody stands up to hostile terrorist children like the IDF.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
????????????????? dumbest post here?

Originally posted by buster2010
If anyone invades it will of course be America running to protect Israel. Israel can't invade Syria too many adult men in Syria. When the ratio gets to where there a 4:1 ratio of children to adults that is when the brave IDF will move in. Nobody stands up to hostile terrorist children like the IDF.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I started with your first source.

COL Wilkerson was General Powel's Chief of Staff, Powell (supposedly a Republican ) endorsed Obama. The interview was on Current TV, Al Gore's channel which he was in the process of selling to Al-Jazeera, last time I checked. And with all that, all they could get from the good Colonel was "It could have been anybody?" Way to go Colonel, nice going out on a limb to bring us riveting opinion material.

"We don’t know what the chain of custody is. This could’ve been an Israeli false flag operation, it could’ve been an opposition in Syria... or it could’ve been an actual use by Bashar Assad. But we certainly don’t know with the evidence we’ve been given. And what I’m hearing from the intelligence community is that that evidence is really flakey,"
From your source.

This is the most useless source article I can remember.

Now my candidate for the most confusing and illogical (pair). The Atlantic Wire.

The April 25th article includes this:

White House laywers notified Senators Carl Levin and John McCain of the new information in a letter (which McCain posted on his website) that the intelligence community has physical evidence that the chemicals were used, but cannot fully confirm that they came from Assad's army. The letter does say that they will continue to investigate the matter to establish more proof.
So chemicals were used, but we don't know by whom.

Ten days later, they contradict their own report:

Well, this complicates matters. It was just ten days ago that the United States shook its fist and officially declared that chemical weapons were being used by the Assad regime against its own people.
Which is not what they said on April 25. Further, in this same May 5 article you can find this statement.

While it'll take a little more sleuthing before we can positively confirm who's using what weapons, one thing is for sure: Things have gone from bad to worse to nearly apocalyptic in Syria these past few months.

So the only conclusions possible from these three reports are that chemical weapons were used in Syria and nobody knows by whom. What kind of theory can anyone build on those facts? The ground invasion of Syria by the United States? And under Obama, the withdrawer? I'll give you whatever odds you want that it won't happen.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

I was under the impression that Russia secured Syrias chem and bio weapons at the start of the conflict so they couldn't be used. I got the feeling it was more so Russia would know what was really up if they were used. They could say "we know it wasn't Syria."

Who knows though. I personally doubt Assad would use anything that would give the US an excuse to come in.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Dear GogoVicMorrow,

Nice to see you again.

I, also, seemed to remember that the Russians had secured Syria's Chemical weapons, but when I checked, I found I was wrong. From a December, 2012 Reuters article:

(Reuters) - Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov has said he doesn't believe Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's government would use chemical weapons in the country's civil war, saying in remarks broadcast on Monday that to do so would be "political suicide".

Lavrov told the Russia Today (RT) television channel that recent signs that parts of Syria's chemical arsenal were being moved - a development that alarmed Western governments - was an effort by the government to make the weapons more secure.

"Our information is ... that the latest reports about some movement of the chemical weapons was related to steps undertaken by the government to concentrate the chemical stuff ... at two sites, to make sure it is absolutely protected," he said.

This correlated with information the Americans had, he said.

Citing European and U.S. officials, media reports in early December said Syria's chemical weapons had been moved and could be primed for use in response to any dramatic gains by rebels fighting to topple Assad in a conflict that has killed more than 40,000 people since March 2011.

www.reuters.com...

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Now official, here it is:

UN charges "rebels" not Assad/Syria government with Sarin/Chem weapon use!

In other words, US/Israeli Mossad terror cells who are infiltrating Syria & have exterminated some 100,000 Syrians, already, are being supplied Sarin/Chems to use to overthrow Syria's Assad.

The classic Mossad/CIA joint coup process, of modern times... Add in the fact that this is concurrent with multiple Israeli strikes on Syria within a couple days, and US poised to join in on the terror, folks you have the most recent staged event to overthrow yet another Mideast nation and let's not forget US supplying a sum of hundreds of billions of dollars for more and more Israeli weapons, including nuclear since Israel is America's nuclear non-NATO wildcard WMD.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
you think Israel needs a false flag? every threat is real, they are under constant attack by muslims trying to destroy them. Hezbollah and hamas want israelies dead, they do not want peace.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Why even bother to take Israel seriously, they are pariah state, and proven false flaggers
move on! Ignoring them is the most logical option.

new topics

top topics

join